Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... 09:01 - Jan 13 with 2219 viewsLohengrin

Not Irish Catholic any more then, he seems to think he’s Josephus!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:12 - Jan 13 with 706 viewsBest_loser

Ok so the pistols made one album

But it was one of the greatest ever

Nothing the clash did came close

All in all I think the best bands to come out of it all were, stranglers, sham 69 , the ruts and a bit later, magazine and joy division
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:13 - Jan 13 with 702 viewsSwanDownUnder

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:11 - Jan 13 by Lord_Bony

Sorry to disagree but The Pistols certainly could play and write their own material.

Steve Jones on guitar and Paul Cook on drums were great musicians, Mr Rotten had a good set of pipes for the job. Granted the only one that couldn't play his instrument was Sid Vicious on bass..

Here's a video by Crass now they definitely were restricted musically, still sounds as awful today as 40 years ago imo, heavy stuff and depressing.

They are from the UK that doesnt exist.
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:43 - Jan 13 with 668 viewsEbo

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 11:11 - Jan 13 by Lord_Bony

Sorry to disagree but The Pistols certainly could play and write their own material.

Steve Jones on guitar and Paul Cook on drums were great musicians, Mr Rotten had a good set of pipes for the job. Granted the only one that couldn't play his instrument was Sid Vicious on bass..

Here's a video by Crass now they definitely were restricted musically, still sounds as awful today as 40 years ago imo, heavy stuff and depressing.

The pistols SOLD OUT which is why every single punk band thereafter took the piss out of them.

Crass was not just about the songs but the whole anarcho punk movement at the time which encouraged people to be more self sufficient and to seek an alternative way of living.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 12:37 - Jan 13 with 630 viewsSwanDownUnder

where abouts in Scotland are you, I'm directly opposite East End Park.
Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 12:44 - Jan 13 with 616 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rotten knows his own mind apparently.

There's very little to know.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 20:47 - Jan 13 with 532 viewsmonmouth

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 12:44 - Jan 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Rotten knows his own mind apparently.

There's very little to know.

He's out to lunch

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 22:58 - Jan 14 with 433 viewsTNT

Old Johnny Rotten has lost his marbles I see... on 10:45 - Jan 13 by WarwickHunt

At least The Monkees could play...

'The Quality Of Mercy Is Not Strnen'

Mekons '79

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024