Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cullen 14:02 - Jan 13 with 4799 views34dfgdf54

Putting a marker down big time today.

U23s 3-0 against Boro so far, Peterson with one, Cullen 2.
Cullen on 14:11 - Jan 13 with 3485 viewsSwansea93

If Borja leaves this month then surely he's on the bench for matchdays.

As for Peterson I know he's given away two dreadful pass backs that lead to goals, but I think he deserves a run in the team he likes to run at the opposition and create, I think he's been unlucky, him on one wing, Ayew on the other, Celina behind Brewster would be a good front line to go with.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Cullen on 14:28 - Jan 13 with 3443 viewsicecoldjack

I think Peterson is the more decent of our recent signings, like most players they need a good run of games to get into it, unfortunately for him he has a plum like Cooper changing line ups game after game and dropping people in and out so that nobody can get any rhythm going .

Feel for him a bit, just needs to keep working at it and hopefully a start and a goal will see him progress.
Cullen on 15:07 - Jan 13 with 3343 viewsSwansea93

5-1 full time, Peterson with 2 goals and an assist, Cullen with the hat trick and an assist.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Cullen on 15:22 - Jan 13 with 3288 viewsTenbySwan

It would be great to see Liam Cullen being given a chance off the bench
Cullen on 15:24 - Jan 13 with 3275 viewsKerouac

Give Cullen a chance by all means but Peterson is sh*t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Cullen on 15:30 - Jan 13 with 3261 viewsjasper_T

McKay had a great game.
Cullen on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 3213 viewsBadlands

Cullen on 15:22 - Jan 13 by TenbySwan

Can't do that he wasn't in the England Under 17s that won the World Cup.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cullen on 16:59 - Jan 13 with 3062 viewsTimTtam

Cullen on 15:22 - Jan 13 by TenbySwan

Birch and co said he was a chance to go away on a 6-month loan. Either way, he deserved game time with a first team.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

Cullen on 17:00 - Jan 13 with 3056 viewsFireboy2

Cullen on 15:30 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

McKay had a great game.

He always does in your eyes
Cullen on 18:16 - Jan 13 with 2902 viewsjasper_T

Cullen on 17:00 - Jan 13 by Fireboy2

He always does in your eyes

If you say so.
Cullen on 11:50 - Jan 14 with 2557 viewsSwans9

In his last 6 months of his contract.
Cullen on 12:49 - Jan 14 with 2451 viewsFireboy2

Cullen on 18:16 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

If you say so.

I do and you do as well, he does nothing bad in your eyes, if he was that good he would be starting every game but if cooper thinks he isnt upto it he must be sh!te.

Fwiw i think hes got potential but lets himself down by shitting out of tackles and constantly moaning.
Cullen on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 2382 viewsjasper_T

Cullen on 12:49 - Jan 14 by Fireboy2

I do and you do as well, he does nothing bad in your eyes, if he was that good he would be starting every game but if cooper thinks he isnt upto it he must be sh!te.

Fwiw i think hes got potential but lets himself down by shitting out of tackles and constantly moaning.

Can always rely on planet swans posters to tell me what I think.
Cullen on 13:56 - Jan 14 with 2328 viewsFireboy2

Cullen on 13:25 - Jan 14 by jasper_T

Can always rely on planet swans posters to tell me what I think.

Jasper, you rate him and i dont, you were banging the mckay drum on this forum last season and your opinion hasnt changed.

You threw the bait out and i took it, just look at it as a bit of banter because i do
Cullen on 14:06 - Jan 14 with 2307 viewsBryanSwan

Personally think Borja is the best Striker we have at the club, but with next to no service it is pointless.
May as well give Cullen some time as both Borja and Brewster won't be here in 6 months.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Cullen on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 2299 views34dfgdf54

Cullen on 14:06 - Jan 14 by BryanSwan

Personally think Borja is the best Striker we have at the club, but with next to no service it is pointless.
May as well give Cullen some time as both Borja and Brewster won't be here in 6 months.

Didn't someone post on here the other day an article where it explains that Klopp wanted him to come to us, as statistically we create a lot of chances...

I've got to be honest it doesn't seem that way to me but would be interesting to see the stats in question.
Cullen on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 2279 viewsHighjack

Cullen on 14:09 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

Didn't someone post on here the other day an article where it explains that Klopp wanted him to come to us, as statistically we create a lot of chances...

I've got to be honest it doesn't seem that way to me but would be interesting to see the stats in question.

It’s possibly true, but the chances we create don’t usually fall to our striker.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cullen on 14:40 - Jan 14 with 2243 viewsTimTtam

Cullen on 16:59 - Jan 13 by TimTtam

Birch and co said he was a chance to go away on a 6-month loan. Either way, he deserved game time with a first team.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-swansea-attacker-lined-up-for-euro-

Hopefully this is rubbish (the selling part). Surely the club will get Cullen signed up asap?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cullen on 14:46 - Jan 14 with 2233 viewsBryanSwan

Cullen on 14:09 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

Thought from what I'd previously seen that we were fairly average in terms of 'chance creation'. XG also has us as scoring more than expected from the chances created. (Although stats dont really show everything)

The service our strikes have received this season has been shocking though. Imh.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Cullen on 15:56 - Jan 14 with 2164 viewsjasper_T

Cullen on 13:56 - Jan 14 by Fireboy2

Jasper, you rate him and i dont, you were banging the mckay drum on this forum last season and your opinion hasnt changed.

You threw the bait out and i took it, just look at it as a bit of banter because i do

Mind-reading skills like this you should join the circus.
Cullen on 15:58 - Jan 14 with 2161 viewsjasper_T

Cullen on 14:40 - Jan 14 by TimTtam

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-swansea-attacker-lined-up-for-euro-

Hopefully this is rubbish (the selling part). Surely the club will get Cullen signed up asap?

Cullen's been on big money since he was 16. If we don't think he's going to make the grade here it'll be cheaper to let him go free.
Cullen on 16:02 - Jan 14 with 2152 viewsFireboy2

Cullen on 15:56 - Jan 14 by jasper_T

Mind-reading skills like this you should join the circus.

Its called intuition
Cullen on 16:16 - Jan 14 with 2131 viewsBadlands

Cullen on 14:40 - Jan 14 by TimTtam

Perhaps he sees no future at Swansea while Cooper is here and doesn't rate the academy players.
He had to go with Cabango, but I reckon Be will be the CB dropped as soon as Hoorn and Rodon are fit and Cooper took one look at Brandon and brought in Guehi.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cullen on 16:42 - Jan 14 with 2092 viewsjasper_T

Cullen on 16:02 - Jan 14 by Fireboy2

Its called intuition

It's called a strawman argument.
Cullen on 16:46 - Jan 14 with 2078 viewsCooperman

Cullen on 15:58 - Jan 14 by jasper_T

Cullen's been on big money since he was 16. If we don't think he's going to make the grade here it'll be cheaper to let him go free.

How big is big?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024