Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale 16:12 - Jan 13 with 3496 viewsPrivate_Partz

Anybody know when these go on sale to non JA members?
Wont allow me to purchase on line and I am sure there is a download doc from the club saying they wont go on sale until the 27th. Four days before the match! I thought they would have been returned by then.
Tried ringing the club but as usual there is noone there to answer my call.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 16:23 - Jan 13 with 3481 viewsSwanDownUnder

bit late.
Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 16:40 - Jan 13 with 3480 viewsPrivate_Partz

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 16:23 - Jan 13 by SwanDownUnder

bit late.

Indeed. I was looking at the document on line and virtually all the other matches have about 2 weeks grace when they go on general sale.
Still had no reply from the ticket office. When they awake from their slumbers and reply to me I will post info on here.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 22:28 - Jan 13 with 3402 viewsbuilthjack

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 16:40 - Jan 13 by Private_Partz

Indeed. I was looking at the document on line and virtually all the other matches have about 2 weeks grace when they go on general sale.
Still had no reply from the ticket office. When they awake from their slumbers and reply to me I will post info on here.

It's a bit crazy yes.
If you need any ST JA memberships for the game let me know.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 08:21 - Jan 14 with 3265 viewsPrivate_Partz

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 22:28 - Jan 13 by builthjack

It's a bit crazy yes.
If you need any ST JA memberships for the game let me know.

That is very kind. I just signed up myself. I am not familiar with the JA system. I guess I am looking for 2 (Seniors) as there are 3 of us off to the match via Blackpool, again! Lol.
If it does not affect the memberships of others then that would be a great help. Thanks for offering. No sweat if it causes any issues. :-)
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 10:56]

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 3126 viewsbuilthjack

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 08:21 - Jan 14 by Private_Partz

That is very kind. I just signed up myself. I am not familiar with the JA system. I guess I am looking for 2 (Seniors) as there are 3 of us off to the match via Blackpool, again! Lol.
If it does not affect the memberships of others then that would be a great help. Thanks for offering. No sweat if it causes any issues. :-)

I have 2 that you can use. On the ticketing site you will need to add the names and numbers to your network, then when you order the tickets online, you will see "reassign" at the bottom of each ticket "box".
The first ticket goes as yours then for the second ticket you press reassign and put the name and number of one of mine in.
Then on the next one put the other name and number in.

If you understand that it will work.

I will send them through to you later as a private message.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 08:07 - Jan 15 with 2997 viewsPrivate_Partz

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 18:10 - Jan 14 by builthjack

I have 2 that you can use. On the ticketing site you will need to add the names and numbers to your network, then when you order the tickets online, you will see "reassign" at the bottom of each ticket "box".
The first ticket goes as yours then for the second ticket you press reassign and put the name and number of one of mine in.
Then on the next one put the other name and number in.

If you understand that it will work.

I will send them through to you later as a private message.

Many thanks. Will give it a go.

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale (n/t) on 08:05 - Jan 18 with 2783 viewsSTID2017

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 08:07 - Jan 15 by Private_Partz

Many thanks. Will give it a go.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 08:15 - Jan 18 with 2777 viewsSTID2017

Pm'd you

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 11:30 - Jan 18 with 2727 viewsmikecranleigh

I have a JAM ST you can use as well
Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 21:59 - Jan 19 with 2540 viewsbuilthjack

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 08:21 - Jan 14 by Private_Partz

I pm'd you 2 accounts you can use

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 05:27 - Jan 27 with 2292 viewsLeedsjack

Hey Guys

Does anyone know how we can get tickets? Says not available for my JA account online. Im looking for 2 tickets. If anyone has a spare JA account or has any ideas! Ill call ticket office today as well! Thanks!
Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 10:23 - Jan 27 with 2231 viewsFireboy2

Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 05:27 - Jan 27 by Leedsjack

Hey Guys

Does anyone know how we can get tickets? Says not available for my JA account online. Im looking for 2 tickets. If anyone has a spare JA account or has any ideas! Ill call ticket office today as well! Thanks!

I think they are on general sale from today at £24 which isnt too bad.
Preston Away. Tickets. General Sale on 16:26 - Jan 27 with 2165 viewsWxmJax

I paid on the day last season. Better doing that incase something comes up last minute.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024