Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's be honest 17:11 - Jan 13 with 5844 viewsNotLoyal

They were absolutely terrified of us.
nothing they said after the game was other than...
We didn't lose.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Let's be honest on 16:48 - Jan 14 with 1584 viewsChief

Let's be honest on 13:45 - Jan 14 by bennytheblue

If you think yours would have done any different you are more deluded than I already thought.
The yanks, litigation....lol.....keep looking like an inbred mongo it’s fine by me honest

Whether you think any other club would have (and you shouldn't simply assume that they would have) done the same is completely irrelevant. It's your scummy club that has acted that way and deserves the abuse for it. People should not brush it under the carpet.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 16:50]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Let's be honest on 20:39 - Jan 14 with 1476 viewsBluebird

Let's be honest on 19:35 - Jan 13 by SgorioFruit

disappointed that he stuck with Brewster for 90 minutes,
disappointed that he played Ayew on the right instead of upfront on his own,
disappointed that after Cardiff made two impact subs while our manager still looked lost on the touchline.

A little tweak here and there by the manager would have seen us walking away with a historical 3 points.

But Cooper was happy not to lose.
Negative.

I was suprised you didnt make changes and snatch a win but i was one of many who was relieved we didnt lose..
Let's be honest on 21:56 - Jan 14 with 1439 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 13:09 - Jan 14 by bennytheblue

And you know most fans think the same as you, just shows how low you are to go on about it, still, show everyone what you are, it’s fine by us.

You cheeky little sly cvnt! Telling you to pay up for the poor man is a slight on you, not us.
It's nothing like hissing or horse noises, or putting up messages on the screen at the Mill Stad is it?
Meanwhile back in the real world, when one of your fans died at Wembley, we arranged a charity football match to raise money for his family. That, you utter lowlife is the difference between you and us. Now why don't you do the decent thing and fvck off from this site because you offer nothing to it.
Let's be honest on 09:01 - Jan 15 with 1324 viewsBluebird

Let's be honest on 21:56 - Jan 14 by Garyjack

You cheeky little sly cvnt! Telling you to pay up for the poor man is a slight on you, not us.
It's nothing like hissing or horse noises, or putting up messages on the screen at the Mill Stad is it?
Meanwhile back in the real world, when one of your fans died at Wembley, we arranged a charity football match to raise money for his family. That, you utter lowlife is the difference between you and us. Now why don't you do the decent thing and fvck off from this site because you offer nothing to it.

Gary most of you dont give two hoots about Sala and the legal wrangle thats going on its just because its us and it gives your lot an excuse to have a dig.
If it was sunderland or mk dons it would hardly be mentioned on here.
For the record most fans want us to pay up but its not as easy as that and if the same had happened at swansea the legal team and its advisors would be doing the same..
Not nice but thats the world we live in now..
Let's be honest on 09:13 - Jan 15 with 1310 viewsbennytheblue

Let's be honest on 09:01 - Jan 15 by Bluebird

Gary most of you dont give two hoots about Sala and the legal wrangle thats going on its just because its us and it gives your lot an excuse to have a dig.
For the record most fans want us to pay up but its not as easy as that and if the same had happened at swansea the legal team and its advisors would be doing the same..

Exactly the guys an arse for thinking his club would be any different, the hedge fund lol.
Funny, he seemed ok when I met him at said charity match for MD, he seems to have lost his way since then. Losing it in old age maybe.
Let's be honest on 09:29 - Jan 15 with 1315 viewsFireboy2

Let's be honest on 21:56 - Jan 14 by Garyjack

He will only fvck off if everyone puts the cvnt on ignore therefore not being able to see his posts.

I know its novel but it works.
Let's be honest on 10:47 - Jan 15 with 1264 viewsNotLoyal

Let's be honest on 09:29 - Jan 15 by Fireboy2

He will only fvck off if everyone puts the cvnt on ignore therefore not being able to see his posts.

I know its novel but it works.

4 out of 6 points can't be wrong.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Let's be honest on 12:23 - Jan 15 with 1235 viewsLeonWasGod

Let's be honest on 09:01 - Jan 15 by Bluebird

It’d be the same whichever club acted this way. Which is why so many football fans across the UK think Cardiff is a disgrace. And a few in France too I’d image.

Try to justify it away all you want. It’s a disgusting way to carry on.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's be honest on 16:11 - Jan 15 with 1144 viewsBluebird

Let's be honest on 12:23 - Jan 15 by LeonWasGod

It’d be the same whichever club acted this way. Which is why so many football fans across the UK think Cardiff is a disgrace. And a few in France too I’d image.

Try to justify it away all you want. It’s a disgusting way to carry on.

Your club would not go against its advisors and pay.
Sad place to be in but thats modern football.
Nantes fans like us as proven and no other teams harp on about it like you lot..
Let's be honest on 19:19 - Jan 15 with 1117 viewsChief

Let's be honest on 16:11 - Jan 15 by Bluebird

Your club would not go against its advisors and pay.
Sad place to be in but thats modern football.
Nantes fans like us as proven and no other teams harp on about it like you lot..

Completely irrelevant what you alledge other clubs would do. The fact you are trying to deflect this onto other is disgusting in itself.

Your horrible club has acted in that way and deserves all the abuse and even more it's been getting.

Let's be honest on 21:25 - Jan 15 with 1070 viewsBluebird

Let's be honest on 19:19 - Jan 15 by Chief

Completely irrelevant what you alledge other clubs would do. The fact you are trying to deflect this onto other is disgusting in itself.

Your horrible club has acted in that way and deserves all the abuse and even more it's been getting.

Not deflecting anything.
Just trying to educate your blinded view that your club would just pay up if in the same situation..
We all would like the club to pay up but as i say all clubs have advisors these days..
Let's be honest on 21:46 - Jan 15 with 1071 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 09:13 - Jan 15 by bennytheblue

Exactly the guys an arse for thinking his club would be any different, the hedge fund lol.
Funny, he seemed ok when I met him at said charity match for MD, he seems to have lost his way since then. Losing it in old age maybe.

I assure you, that if we met that day, then you are certainly not the person you portray yourself to be on here. Much like most of the scum i met that day. Apart from knowing we raised money for a family who'd lost their husband and dad, it was one of the worst decisions i've ever made in my life to get involved in that game. As i said, go away, leave, you are not wanted here.
Let's be honest on 22:10 - Jan 15 with 1039 viewsChief

Let's be honest on 21:25 - Jan 15 by Bluebird

Not deflecting anything.
Just trying to educate your blinded view that your club would just pay up if in the same situation..
We all would like the club to pay up but as i say all clubs have advisors these days..

I haven't given any thought whether or not my club or any other club would pay up so neither denying or confirming they would.

The only relevant fact is that Cardiff City FC have actually, in real life (not made up scenarios or fantasies) acted in the deplorable manner.

Let's be honest on 08:40 - Jan 16 with 935 viewsjackrmee

Let's be honest on 21:46 - Jan 15 by Garyjack

I assure you, that if we met that day, then you are certainly not the person you portray yourself to be on here. Much like most of the scum i met that day. Apart from knowing we raised money for a family who'd lost their husband and dad, it was one of the worst decisions i've ever made in my life to get involved in that game. As i said, go away, leave, you are not wanted here.

Why worst decision mate?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Let's be honest on 15:19 - Jan 16 with 872 viewsGaryjack

Let's be honest on 08:40 - Jan 16 by jackrmee

Why worst decision mate?

Because after the game I was horrified to find out that our Goalkeeper, who was in the ambulance with Terry Coles when he was killed at Rotherham and was the last person he knew to see him alive, was subjected to sickening abuse during the second half from scores of Cardiff fans behind the goal which even included horse noises and songs about Terry. And after the man had given up his day to raise money for one of theirs. Absolute scum of the earth.
Let's be honest on 15:32 - Jan 16 with 855 viewsmonmouth

Let's be honest on 15:19 - Jan 16 by Garyjack

Because after the game I was horrified to find out that our Goalkeeper, who was in the ambulance with Terry Coles when he was killed at Rotherham and was the last person he knew to see him alive, was subjected to sickening abuse during the second half from scores of Cardiff fans behind the goal which even included horse noises and songs about Terry. And after the man had given up his day to raise money for one of theirs. Absolute scum of the earth.

Jesus

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Let's be honest on 17:20 - Jan 16 with 812 viewssainthelens

Disgusting, but few of the cvnts will be along shortly to put a spin on it.
Let's be honest on 21:56 - Jan 16 with 710 viewsTNT

It doesn't get any lower than that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Let's be honest on 22:02 - Jan 16 with 692 viewsSwanjaxs

Cùnts!

Over to you bluey and Byrong.

What you got to say now

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Let's be honest on 22:08 - Jan 16 with 673 viewsbennytheblue

Let's be honest on 22:02 - Jan 16 by Swanjaxs

Cùnts!

Over to you bluey and Byrong.

What you got to say now

Lowlifes everywhere as we all know. I find it hard to fathom people can stoop so low, at that event too....words fail me
Let's be honest on 22:41 - Jan 16 with 655 viewsChief

I see Abbantw a tto and The fruit machine robber have decided to incite things further with this designed purely to cause more animosity:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joe-rodon-swansea-car

Let's be honest on 00:44 - Jan 17 with 619 viewsBluebird

Let's be honest on 22:41 - Jan 16 by Chief

I see Abbantw a tto and The fruit machine robber have decided to incite things further with this designed purely to cause more animosity:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joe-rodon-swansea-car

Fuss over nothing.
Let's be honest on 00:47 - Jan 17 with 615 viewsBluebird

Let's be honest on 17:20 - Jan 16 by sainthelens

Disgusting, but few of the cvnts will be along shortly to put a spin on it.

Sick c.nts there is no excuse for it.
Not all of us are like it...
Let's be honest on 00:48 - Jan 17 with 619 viewsmonmouth

It wasn’t wise for one of our injured players to support his team? What planet are these w*nkers on?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Let's be honest on 00:57 - Jan 17 with 615 viewsFireboy2

'Cardiff supporters make up the biggest proportion of Wales fans'

I think the gogs might have something to say about that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024