Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European egg 18:53 - Jan 13 with 2978 viewsBanosswan

Just about the best piece of (rugby) skill you'll see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/btsportrugby/status/1216390155579404289?ref_src=twsrc

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

European egg on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 2913 viewsdickythorpe

Meh.
Robert Nicholas Jones of Trebanos did it in the 80's and 90's for club and country.
European egg on 22:19 - Jan 13 with 2867 viewsBanosswan

European egg on 20:35 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

Meh.
Robert Nicholas Jones of Trebanos did it in the 80's and 90's for club and country.

He's overrated

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

European egg on 07:23 - Jan 14 with 2787 viewsdickythorpe

European egg on 22:19 - Jan 13 by Banosswan

He's overrated

Ha ha ha ha ha
European egg on 16:06 - Jan 14 with 2671 viewsBanosswan

European egg on 07:23 - Jan 14 by dickythorpe

Ha ha ha ha ha

When I was in my mid teens I'd go down The Park to do some sprints. He'd be there with a bag of balls and all I'd hear is ping, ping, ping, as he's passing the ball from the 22 and hitting the post every time.

European egg on 17:05 - Jan 17 with 2554 viewsjack_lord

European egg on 20:35 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

Meh.

and he messed up loads of times doing that playing for our school.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

European egg on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 2540 viewsdickythorpe

European egg on 17:05 - Jan 17 by jack_lord

and he messed up loads of times doing that playing for our school.

Well he perfected it on the biggest stage of all FFS school!!!!
European egg on 18:19 - Jan 17 with 2514 viewsjack_lord

European egg on 17:29 - Jan 17 by dickythorpe

Well he perfected it on the biggest stage of all FFS school!!!!

calm down fellah, he's a mate of mine and I say it in jest

European egg on 18:57 - Jan 17 with 2492 viewsBanosswan

European egg on 18:19 - Jan 17 by jack_lord

calm down fellah, he's a mate of mine and I say it in jest

My uncle was the best player Geoff Davies had ever seen. Wonder how many people he said the same to

Login to get fewer ads

European egg on 19:17 - Jan 17 with 2479 viewsjack_lord

European egg on 18:57 - Jan 17 by Banosswan

My uncle was the best player Geoff Davies had ever seen. Wonder how many people he said the same to

Rob was a brilliant player but what are the chances he would be the second best scrum half to come out of the school. Definitely the best scrum half of his era.

European egg on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 2455 viewsBanosswan

European egg on 19:17 - Jan 17 by jack_lord

Rob was a brilliant player but what are the chances he would be the second best scrum half to come out of the school. Definitely the best scrum half of his era.

Mad isn't it. All around that time, Bleddyn, Gregg Thomas etc. But then most of them were from trebanos ;).

European egg on 00:43 - Jan 18 with 2416 viewsjack_lord

European egg on 19:57 - Jan 17 by Banosswan

Mad isn't it. All around that time, Bleddyn, Gregg Thomas etc. But then most of them were from trebanos ;).

Rob's brothers were also excellent players and Bleddyn bowled me out (I know wrong sport for him) on my return to cricket.
It was big story back then that Trebanos, such a little village, had two Wales internationals and an England cricketer. Yet the trend continues.
Me being from Clydach back then used to hear people say that Banos people were well balanced with a chip on each shoulder - how ridiculous is that

European egg on 08:43 - Jan 18 with 2358 viewsfbreath

Do they taste the same as non European eggs. dicky want some to know

Are they good with sausage

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

European egg on 14:02 - Jan 19 with 2287 viewsBanosswan

European egg on 00:43 - Jan 18 by jack_lord

Rob's brothers were also excellent players and Bleddyn bowled me out (I know wrong sport for him) on my return to cricket.
It was big story back then that Trebanos, such a little village, had two Wales internationals and an England cricketer. Yet the trend continues.
Me being from Clydach back then used to hear people say that Banos people were well balanced with a chip on each shoulder - how ridiculous is that

Hate ponty and clydach

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024