Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:55 - Jan 13 with 33648 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 09:59 - Jan 14 with 9656 viewsVincent_Vega

1-1 Brewster

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:07 - Jan 14 with 9643 viewsTenbySwan

First live game since before Christmas and really looking forward to it.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:04 - Jan 14 with 9443 viewsTimTtam

2-0 win. Ayew brace, and a 4th consecutive Woodman clean sheet.

Anything other than a win would be a disaster.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 9385 viewsNWSwans

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:04 - Jan 14 by TimTtam

2-0 win. Ayew brace, and a 4th consecutive Woodman clean sheet.

Anything other than a win would be a disaster.

Yes, this would fall into the must win category, although we struggled at home to Barnsley
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 14 with 9369 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 14 by NWSwans

Yes, this would fall into the must win category, although we struggled at home to Barnsley

We've struggled at home ... end of.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:40 - Jan 14 with 9350 viewsNWSwans

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 14 by Badlands

Fair point, in terms of being convincing, i would say Birmingham and that's it.

I feel like we could change that Saturday

Dhanda to start for me
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:53 - Jan 14 with 9274 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:07 - Jan 14 by TenbySwan

First live game since before Christmas and really looking forward to it.

Plastic

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:05 - Jan 14 with 9242 viewsperplex

Win this we will probably be back in the play off places, mind boggling isn't it.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:13 - Jan 14 with 9248 viewsbuilthjack

5-2. Brewster brace, Ayew, Celina and Byers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 14 with 9138 viewsTenbySwan

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:53 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Plastic

🤣🤣🤣
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 14 with 9044 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 14 by TenbySwan

🤣🤣🤣

Joking of course

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:11 - Jan 14 with 8983 viewsTenbySwan

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Joking of course

Of course mate 😊👍
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 15 with 8485 viewsSwansea93

3-0 Brewster x2, Gallagher.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:35 - Jan 15 with 8345 viewsSwanjaxs

11-0

Brewster x 9
Gallagher x 2

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 15 with 8229 viewssainthelens

Really need to/should be winning this. They will obviously battle hard being btm 3, Ayew has had couple of quietish games, fancy he'll do the biz here. 3-1 home win.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 15 with 8216 viewsjasper_T

On paper the easiest game we have remaining, apart from Luton. Wigan (23rd) then Stoke (21st) should be 6 points if we're targeting for the playoffs.

Must win.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 05:10 - Jan 16 with 7990 viewsbazzool

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 14 by Badlands

You mean we are struggling --- end of
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 08:27 - Jan 16 with 7890 viewsSWANSEYE

3-0 Swansea
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 11:37 - Jan 16 with 7756 viewsBryanSwan

Am hoping we can put a good performance in.
Would line up much the same as the Cardiff game, adding Gallagher to the bench to come on second half. (If Cooper fancies any subs that is)
Should be a comfortable one, but can see a nervy 2-1 win.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:33 - Jan 16 with 7691 viewsSwansea93

Woodman
Roberts
VDH if fit
Cabango
Naughton
Grimes
Gallagher
Celina
Ayew
Peterson
Brewster

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 16 with 7653 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:33 - Jan 16 by Swansea93

Woodman
Roberts
VDH if fit
Cabango
Naughton
Grimes
Gallagher
Celina
Ayew
Peterson
Brewster

Peterson?? He won’t even be on the bench if recent selections are anything to go by. I don’t understand why not but there you go!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 13:34 - Jan 16 with 7636 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 16 by union_jack

Peterson?? He won’t even be on the bench if recent selections are anything to go by. I don’t understand why not but there you go!

I know, he hasn't had a proper chance and when he's played albeit 2 dreadful pass backs he's look a threat running at people, he had a good game for the U23s the other day with 2 goals and 1 assist.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 16 with 7592 viewsOldjack

I'm looking forward to this game. With some young enthusiastic talented young guns on display we may get to see loads of goal mouth action ,we might even get to control the middle for long periods

3-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:04 - Jan 16 with 7555 viewsdna

Is Kieffer Moore injured? hasn't played for them in a while (been linked with Cardiff) - he was a real handful (in the air) in the game at Wigan.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 16 with 7498 viewsTimTtam

Mike is out for "at least a month"

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024