Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:55 - Jan 13 with 33650 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 16 with 3514 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 16 by TimTtam

Mike is out for "at least a month"

Shit that means he walks on a free. Probably would have anyway to be fair as he'll get a signing on fee.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 16 with 3455 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 16 by monmouth

Shit that means he walks on a free. Probably would have anyway to be fair as he'll get a signing on fee.

Could be staying.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 3448 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 16 by Badlands

Could be staying.

If we go up he probably will end up staying.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:12 - Jan 16 with 3441 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 16 by Swansea93

If we go up he probably will end up staying.

If we were to go up we need better than Hoorn and to give Rodon and Cabango game time. I wouldn't be giving him another contract unless we're championship.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:34 - Jan 16 with 3351 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:12 - Jan 16 by monmouth

If we were to go up we need better than Hoorn and to give Rodon and Cabango game time. I wouldn't be giving him another contract unless we're championship.

He wasn't awful for us in the relegation season, and has improved since then. We could do a lot worse.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:26 - Jan 16 with 3269 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:34 - Jan 16 by jasper_T

He wasn't awful for us in the relegation season, and has improved since then. We could do a lot worse.

If we go up i would definitely keep him, as jasper has said hes got alot better over the last two seasons and he would do a job in the good old premier league.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 16 with 3152 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 16 by monmouth

Should have either made him captain and extended his contract last Summer or sold him. Taking away the captaincy, giving it to Grimes and letting him run down his contract was an absolute shambles.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 16 with 3112 viewsdameedna

Mike good enough to be selected and open about his short term aims of playing in the Premiership. He has improved at Swansea and deserves a chance to play there. Maybe giving the less honest answer and kissing the badge would have given a different outcome.

Team selection for Wigan with three ex u17 internationals plus Dhanda available is going to be interesting.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 16 with 3064 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:34 - Jan 16 by jasper_T

Mike Van der Hoorn did OK in the PL unfortunately the dreadful Mawson got all the attention and Hoorn not played regularly in the second half of the season.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 03:34 - Jan 17 with 2903 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

we are at home against a struggling team

What could go wrong

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 07:54 - Jan 17 with 2801 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 03:34 - Jan 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

we are at home against a struggling team

What could go wrong

Only our favourite ref ... James Linington!!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 7:54]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:20 - Jan 17 with 2676 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Time for all the plastics to turn up and support the team and the new players as we push for the playoff places.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:00 - Jan 17 with 2456 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:04 - Jan 16 by dna

Is Kieffer Moore injured? hasn't played for them in a while (been linked with Cardiff) - he was a real handful (in the air) in the game at Wigan.

He just happens to be fit, and for us to be his first match back...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:06 - Jan 17 with 2450 viewsTimTtam

.....................Woodman
Roberts . Cabango . Wilmot . Naughton
...............Gallagher . Grimes
..............Ayew . Celina . Dhanda
.......................Brewster

Gallagher is a proven Championship player who did very well at Charlton. He instantly improves our midfield. Lets hope Cooper decides to have us play some attacking football.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 17 with 2396 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:00 - Jan 17 by TimTtam

He just happens to be fit, and for us to be his first match back...

Mulgrew has been recalled by Blackburn so he won't be available for Wigan.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 17 with 2382 viewsJinxy

I found myself actually looking at the teams above us today, for the first time this season. A win tomorrow, some new exciting players, hold onto 1 or 2 important ones in Jan, and it might, just might, get interesting. Just happy to watch better quality football soon hopefully though. 3-1 Swans.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:20 - Jan 17 with 2240 viewsairedale

We’ll have to wait for our current lot and newbies to jelly though.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 17 with 2047 viewsSwanjaxs

Watching Fulham v Middlesbrough and thinking a play off spot should be nailed on.

Both teams absolute cràp.

Sums up the Championship really.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 2032 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

Watching Fulham v Middlesbrough and thinking a play off spot should be nailed on.

Both teams absolute cràp.

Sums up the Championship really.

Had we not been managed by Cooper but had a manager capable of continuing Potter's work we would be nailed on top 4.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 17 with 2014 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 by Badlands

Had we not been managed by Cooper but had a manager capable of continuing Potter's work we would be nailed on top 4.

You're four points off 4th place in January, ffs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 17 with 1884 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 17 by TNT

You're four points off 4th place in January, ffs.

Let’s put 6 on Wigwam tomorrow, our goal difference is shit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 00:07 - Jan 18 with 1813 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 08:23 - Jan 18 with 1590 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:53 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Plastic

My first game since Blackburn - not a "proper" supporter me ! 😎😎

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 08:28 - Jan 18 with 1584 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

The way things are will settle for a scruffy 1 - 0 og off keepers ar** will do me.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 08:58 - Jan 18 with 1554 viewsepaul

We gonna gub this lot today...........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024