Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:55 - Jan 13 with 33697 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:52 - Jan 18 with 3782 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 18 by jedmo_jack

I like that team

Not with Grimes and Byers together, unless they can pick up their game.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:55 - Jan 18 with 3762 viewsairedale

Guehi wearing No 2, I thought someone else had that number?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 16:18]
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:01 - Jan 18 with 3657 viewsmonmouth

Couldn’t get down today. Any streams boys and girls?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 18 with 3235 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:01 - Jan 18 by monmouth

Couldn’t get down today. Any streams boys and girls?

https://www.viprow.net/swansea-city-vs-wigan-athletic-1-online-stream

for now, watch the popups.

ps but no sound at the mo.
and it keeps stopping.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 15:16]
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:18 - Jan 18 with 3027 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 18 by A_Fans_Dad

https://www.viprow.net/swansea-city-vs-wigan-athletic-1-online-stream

for now, watch the popups.

ps but no sound at the mo.
and it keeps stopping.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 15:16]

There’s a lot of adverts for scantily clad ladies who live only 7km away.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:18 - Jan 18 with 3016 viewsTheKirkyLife

Deary me. All that possession and still not bite.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:18 - Jan 18 with 2996 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pathetic defending.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:20 - Jan 18 with 2898 viewsBLAZE

Breeeeewster
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:20 - Jan 18 with 2882 viewslonglostjack

FFS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:21 - Jan 18 with 2858 viewsSwanjaxs

If your going to "press high up" everybody should be switched on....

They basically walked through our midfield

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:21 - Jan 18 with 2818 viewsThrasher6

The Brewmeister....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:22 - Jan 18 with 2797 viewsCaptain_Sham

I was just going to post that you cant put a bunch of kids who have never played together in the same team and expect them to gel...

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:23 - Jan 18 with 2732 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A good response.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:23 - Jan 18 with 2709 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:22 - Jan 18 by Captain_Sham

I was just going to post that you cant put a bunch of kids who have never played together in the same team and expect them to gel...

BLOODY QUICK EH
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:24 - Jan 18 with 2683 viewsPozuelosSideys

Can see why Charlton fans weren't happy to keep Gallagher longer, he's been everywhere. Great reverse through ball and left foot finish. Nice.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 2632 viewsLeonWasGod

Cracking goal. Movement, vision and finishing.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 2635 viewstheloneranger

Good ball by Gallagher, great finish by Brewster.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 2609 viewsTenbySwan

Two players offside in the first phase of their goal. We are bang in line and lino asleep!
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 2597 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:24 - Jan 18 by PozuelosSideys

Can see why Charlton fans weren't happy to keep Gallagher longer, he's been everywhere. Great reverse through ball and left foot finish. Nice.

Quality goal. Excellent finish.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 18 with 2582 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:25 - Jan 18 by LeonWasGod

Cracking goal. Movement, vision and finishing.

That’s more like it!

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 18 with 2345 viewsHighjack

I never knew there were so many scantily clad Asian ladies living in the Neath area.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 18 with 2275 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 18 by Highjack

I never knew there were so many scantily clad Asian ladies living in the Neath area.

That would be Neath in India I expect, or maybe Neath Nigeria.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 18 with 2270 viewsGlyn1

How many of our team under 21? / 23?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 18 with 2184 viewslonglostjack

Come on boys. Sitting in a motorway service station near Hamburg relying on PS for a commentary.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 18 with 2086 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

That’s more like it!

Where do they get these officials?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024