Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:55 - Jan 13 with 33693 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 18 with 3782 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

Get in! Blaze YJB !

Currently up to 5th mwsh 👍

On a sadder note, scum equalised a while back
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 18 with 3765 viewsHighjack

The Kiefer Moore fan club on radio Wales are annoying me already.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 18 with 3691 viewsThrasher6

C'mon my butty boys....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:40 - Jan 18 with 3623 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 18 by Thrasher6

C'mon my butty boys....

That’s what jemimah said...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:41 - Jan 18 with 3605 viewsPozuelosSideys

Brewster has Borini-esque movement, energy and work rate you know

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 18 with 3511 viewsblackpooljack

Cooper sitting on his hands again. Edit changes afoot about time
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 16:46]
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 18 with 3379 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 18 by blackpooljack

Cooper sitting on his hands again. Edit changes afoot about time
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 16:46]

Yep, wigan 2 subs Swans 0.
He just doesn't learn at all.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 18 with 3265 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 18 by Highjack

He's one dimensional, but does it well. Doesn't sound as if Wigan play to it though

I can see him being a future Scummer
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 18 with 3046 viewsblackpooljack

Chrìst sounds like we are making them look like Liverpool
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 18 with 2967 viewstheloneranger

Thank fvck for that. All over ... 2-1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 18 with 2916 viewsmonmouth

Relief. You can have a fist pump to that Cooper. I’ve just had one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 18 with 2914 viewsBLAZE

I tell you what, all of a sudden the automatic spots are looking within reach
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 2849 viewsnyc_swans

Wilmot excellent i thought.

who are the starting CBs if everyone healthy?
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 18 with 2769 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

I tell you what, all of a sudden the automatic spots are looking within reach

Yeah but only one, Cardiff will have the other. They said so only yesterday.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 18 with 2764 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

That’s more like it!

Where do they get these officials?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 18 with 2718 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 18 by blackpooljack

Chrìst sounds like we are making them look like Liverpool

Better than the stuff about the meek and the peacemakers he usually bangs on about.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:12 - Jan 18 with 2588 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

Where do they get these officials?

At least we finished with 11. We had that little arsehole once and finished with about 7

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 18 with 2506 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 18 by Highjack

Couldn’t make the game today,so listened on Radio Wales who, in the first half, mentioned at least 4 times that their goalkeeper Marshall played for Cardiff for 7 years.
They go wandering off to other venues and just chat amongst themselves for minutes on end. I ended up shouting at the radio, “ Tell us about the game ffs.”
Awful commentary.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:19 - Jan 18 with 2498 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 18 by monmouth

Relief. You can have a fist pump to that Cooper. I’ve just had one.

Too much info Mon (wash your hands)
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:48 - Jan 18 with 2209 viewssainthelens

A word for the linesman running the line down east corner today.....congratulations, the most inept ive ever seen.
Well done to the lads, great energy from Brewers, Ayew class again, apart from their goal the boys stood firm at the back. I'm struggling with Grimes but fck it...a wins a win.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:10 - Jan 18 with 2050 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 18 by nyc_swans

Wilmot excellent i thought.

who are the starting CBs if everyone healthy?

Wilmott is an outstanding talent.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:15 - Jan 18 with 2013 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 18 by lifelong

Couldn’t make the game today,so listened on Radio Wales who, in the first half, mentioned at least 4 times that their goalkeeper Marshall played for Cardiff for 7 years.
They go wandering off to other venues and just chat amongst themselves for minutes on end. I ended up shouting at the radio, “ Tell us about the game ffs.”
Awful commentary.

Nothing to talk about because really they dominated the game had a lot more of the ball than us
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:16 - Jan 18 with 2007 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:48 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

A word for the linesman running the line down east corner today.....congratulations, the most inept ive ever seen.
Well done to the lads, great energy from Brewers, Ayew class again, apart from their goal the boys stood firm at the back. I'm struggling with Grimes but fck it...a wins a win.

The worst thing about the lino was that he didn't flag for a blatant offside against their guy deep in injury time. The lino was behind play all the time.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 18 with 1997 viewsAndy1300

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:25 - Jan 18 by TenbySwan

Two players offside in the first phase of their goal. We are bang in line and lino asleep!

The Lino on the east was shocking as well

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:28 - Jan 18 with 1913 viewsPacemaker

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 18:15 - Jan 18 by GeoffThom

Nothing to talk about because really they dominated the game had a lot more of the ball than us

48.2% to 51.8% hardly dominated the ball and we had numerous shots blocked/ spurned good opportunities. They played just like they played up there looking to hit us on the counter and use set piece opportunities.

I enjoyed the game, felt we looked energetic and keen to score, sure we made some errors but a big improvement on recent performances and should have been clear by 2 goals at least.

Pressing was a bit hit and miss and Ayew left Roberts exposed a few times but on another day we would have got 4 today.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024