Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Gallagher 09:42 - Jan 14 with 18628 viewsSwansea93

Linked to us, seems Chelsea are recalling him from Charlton to loan him back out, looked very impressive when I've seen him on the box, 6 goals for Charlton.

Us, QPR, Rangers, West Brom & Millwall all linked.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Conor Gallagher on 23:02 - Jan 18 with 1939 viewsbuilthjack

Reasonable debut. He will get better.
Just needs to sort his passing out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Conor Gallagher on 03:56 - Jan 19 with 1744 viewsjack247

Conor Gallagher on 23:02 - Jan 18 by builthjack

Yeah he under hit a few and a few were just wayward. Other than that, I thought he was excellent. We’ve now got 3 offensive players who demand the ball, make runs for teammates and aren’t afraid to put themselves about to get it back when we lose it. No coincidence that Grimes and Celina had good games with Gallagher, Brewster and Ayew in the team.

I know their goal came from it, but I was impressed at how aggressively the 3 of them, plus Celina to an extent pressured their keeper and defence when they tried to play it out from the back. Gallagher and Brewster both tired towards the end, but very encouraging first and second games,
Conor Gallagher on 10:06 - Jan 19 with 1585 viewsbakajack

Conor Gallagher on 22:16 - Jan 18 by STID2017

Very impressed with Gallagher and Brewster today.
Early days, but possibly the best loan signings since Sinclair and Gylfi.

Sinclair wasn't a loan signing :)

On topic though, Gallagher was impressive. At times I thought that there were two of him on the pitch he seemed to be everywhere all at once. His assist was well crafted and you could see the experience of playing with Brewster for England U17s coming up with the goods there.
Conor Gallagher on 10:40 - Jan 19 with 1537 viewsNotLoyal

Conor Gallagher on 10:06 - Jan 19 by bakajack

On topic though, Gallagher was impressive. At times I thought that there were two of him on the pitch he seemed to be everywhere all at once. His assist was well crafted and you could see the experience of playing with Brewster for England U17s coming up with the goods there.

Didn't we sign Sinclair after a loan?

Cloudy memory for me. Age catching up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Conor Gallagher on 12:15 - Jan 19 with 1418 viewsPorthcawlswan

Conor Gallagher on 10:40 - Jan 19 by NotLoyal

Didn't we sign Sinclair after a loan?

Cloudy memory for me. Age catching up.

Lol. No we paid 500k upfront rising to nearly a million if we got promoted
Conor Gallagher on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 1350 viewsBadlands

Conor Gallagher on 23:02 - Jan 18 by builthjack

Quite so.
Not sure about some of the hyperbole I'm reading today. Just sets the kd up for a fall if he doesn't improve. Getting to know other players will obviously help.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Conor Gallagher on 14:00 - Jan 19 with 1313 viewsHighjack

I’ve been racking my brains trying to think of when we scored from passes through the middle of the opposition defence like that. Most of our goals in recent times come from balls from out wide. To finally have players who can a) play those passes and b) have the movement and quickness to get on those passes will give us a whole new dimension.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Conor Gallagher on 15:13 - Jan 19 with 1261 viewssainthelens

Conor Gallagher on 14:00 - Jan 19 by Highjack

I’ve been racking my brains trying to think of when we scored from passes through the middle of the opposition defence like that. Most of our goals in recent times come from balls from out wide. To finally have players who can a) play those passes and b) have the movement and quickness to get on those passes will give us a whole new dimension.

Disappointed HJ, no punchline??
Login to get fewer ads

Conor Gallagher on 19:59 - Jan 19 with 1121 viewsSTID2017

I thought we signed Sinclair after he first game on loan.
If I was wrong fine.
Why is that funny matey ?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 20:18]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024