Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's 14:03 - Jan 15 with 15287 viewsDarran

Anyone agree with this silly old ćunt?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:09 - Jan 26 with 1268 viewslonglostjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:39 - Jan 26 by exiledclaseboy

I’m out. I’m actually kicking myself for engaging with you. I’d almost forgotten how frustrating your consistent inability to grasp basic concepts is.

Ta ta.

They have a dream! Back to the future! Free of the shackles or something, to get our superpower status back. It’s just remoaner snowflake types, continually talking down our wonderful country, who don’t get it. They have a dream see ....
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 22:10]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:27 - Jan 26 with 1248 viewsNotLoyal

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:24 - Jan 26 by Catullus

People in the government were trying to stop it. Hammond for one. There's plenty who believe May's deal was brexit in name only and it was all part of her plan to have brexit extra lite which kept us tied to the EU potentially with no way out.

James May and Richard Hammond had fck all to do with brexit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:53 - Jan 26 with 1224 viewsJango

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:09 - Jan 26 by longlostjack

They have a dream! Back to the future! Free of the shackles or something, to get our superpower status back. It’s just remoaner snowflake types, continually talking down our wonderful country, who don’t get it. They have a dream see ....

It’s the ones who have been kicking and screaming for 3 years that don’t seem to get it. Thankfully a lot of remainers are starting to accept it now. Still some weapons amongst them continuing the fight though.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 23:56]
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 13:28 - Jan 27 with 1137 viewsEbo

The new 50p coin "Peace, prosperity and friendship to all nations"

Peace? Half the country hates one another.
Prosperity? 99% of the country is going to be poorer.
Friendship with all nations? We have just told our closest neighbours to piss off.

But yeah a 50p coin will fix it.

Looks like a ton of them are going to be defaced too.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 13:29]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 13:58 - Jan 27 with 1121 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 22:09 - Jan 26 by longlostjack

Correct.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:12 - Jan 27 with 1111 viewsFlashberryjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:53 - Jan 26 by Jango

It’s the ones who have been kicking and screaming for 3 years that don’t seem to get it. Thankfully a lot of remainers are starting to accept it now. Still some weapons amongst them continuing the fight though.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 23:56]

Even Ebo has accepted Brexit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:14 - Jan 27 with 1110 viewsEbo

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:12 - Jan 27 by Flashberryjack

Even Ebo has accepted Brexit.

How the EU works.

28 countries have a vote on new legislation, ALL have equal interest over trade/standards/rights etc, thus laws are created in consensus & can still veto nationally.

How the UK works.

4 members, only England can decide, other 3 members NO veto.

Democracy? BOLLOCKS

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:22 - Jan 27 with 1105 viewsEbo

If I get a Brexshit 50p I will superglue the f* ckers outside any wetherspoon I can find. Stand back for the gammon rage.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 1101 viewsDarran

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:22 - Jan 27 by Ebo

If I get a Brexshit 50p I will superglue the f* ckers outside any wetherspoon I can find. Stand back for the gammon rage.

You’ve clearly got too much money in your broken Britain then,fuçking hypocrite.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 1097 viewsEbo

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:33 - Jan 27 by Darran

You’ve clearly got too much money in your broken Britain then,fuçking hypocrite.

50p mind. Not £50

Maybe you could write about it on twitter..

oh..

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:52 - Jan 27 with 1091 viewsDarran

Prick.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:06 - Jan 27 with 1079 viewsFlashberryjack

You need to worry about your own rage...seriously.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:27 - Jan 27 with 1066 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:06 - Jan 27 by Flashberryjack

You need to worry about your own rage...seriously.

Nothing sums up the remainers more than the vision of them angrily attacking a coin then posting it on twitter for ‘likes’.

It will happen, there’ll be hundreds of the sad freaks doing it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:38 - Jan 27 with 1058 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:27 - Jan 27 by Highjack

Nothing sums up the remainers more than the vision of them angrily attacking a coin then posting it on twitter for ‘likes’.

It will happen, there’ll be hundreds of the sad freaks doing it.

It is a criminal offence to deface UK currency.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:02 - Jan 27 with 1039 viewsraynor94

I can just see it now, Ebo in his fury, stuck to the wall outside Wetherspoons, with everyone inside busting a gut

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:46 - Jan 27 with 1017 viewsEbo

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 15:38 - Jan 27 by felixstowe_jack

It is a criminal offence to deface UK currency.

It's criminal what these gaping arseholes are doing to our country.

The back of the coin should read "The only country to sanction itself"

F uck brexit and f uck Boris
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 16:46]

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:50 - Jan 27 with 1014 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:46 - Jan 27 by Ebo

It's criminal what these gaping arseholes are doing to our country.

The back of the coin should read "The only country to sanction itself"

F uck brexit and f uck Boris
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 16:46]

How can it be criminal when it’s completely legal?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:56 - Jan 27 with 1009 viewsEbo

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:50 - Jan 27 by Highjack

How can it be criminal when it’s completely legal?

Brexit is the greatest act of self harm any country in recent history has inflicted on itself. The only upside of it is that it will break up this unequal union and eventually free us from the shackles of London and England. Then we will see little England. they are nothing without us Celts.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 18:36 - Jan 27 with 986 viewsraynor94

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:56 - Jan 27 by Ebo

Brexit is the greatest act of self harm any country in recent history has inflicted on itself. The only upside of it is that it will break up this unequal union and eventually free us from the shackles of London and England. Then we will see little England. they are nothing without us Celts.

You need to prick the bubble you reside in, it's doing your blood pressure no good at all.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 19:38 - Jan 27 with 954 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 18:36 - Jan 27 by raynor94

You need to prick the bubble you reside in, it's doing your blood pressure no good at all.

The hate is strong in them.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 19:57 - Jan 27 with 948 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

As a remain voter I think it helps to keep this in context, for example the ongoing civil war in Yemen has claimed over 100,000 lives.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:07 - Jan 27 with 940 viewsCatullus

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 14:14 - Jan 27 by Ebo

How the EU works.

28 countries have a vote on new legislation, ALL have equal interest over trade/standards/rights etc, thus laws are created in consensus & can still veto nationally.

How the UK works.

4 members, only England can decide, other 3 members NO veto.

Democracy? BOLLOCKS

Except that's not how it works, National Parliaments do not have a veto under the Lisbon treaty.

https://www.researchgate.net/post/What_are_national_parliaments_veto_rights_in_t

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 936 viewsDarran

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 19:38 - Jan 27 by Highjack

The hate is strong in them.

The problem with people like Ebo is that they want things to fail.
Whether people like it or not this is a reality now and everyone should knuckle down together and try and make it work,they won’t though because like I’ve said they want it to fail.
Nobody really knows what’s going to happen,it might fail,we might look back in a few years and wonder what all the fuss was about but at least try and make it work because it is actually happening.

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:20 - Jan 27 with 933 viewsKilkennyjack

100 per cent brawd.

Feck this English Tory Brexit wet dream.

Brexit = indy wales.

Fe godwn ni eto. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:22 - Jan 27 with 931 viewsDarran

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:20 - Jan 27 by Kilkennyjack

100 per cent brawd.

Feck this English Tory Brexit wet dream.

Brexit = indy wales.

Fe godwn ni eto. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

#exit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024