Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon 13:26 - Jan 16 with 17207 viewsBrynCartwright

Just had a new remote control roller door fitted by this company and am extremely pleased with it.

Great product professionally fitted.

Highly recommended company.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:32 - Jan 21 with 2303 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 10:14 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

I’m assuming health and safety in 2020 would prevent any demise similar to said Bryan Cartwright at the hands of the twins ~ and any purchaser would receive guarantees that death by these doors is not possible in a similar manner ?

You can shout from the tree tops about this new world life improving gadget, but I’m feeling you may well have not looked in to it any more deeper than you would when buying the latest mobile phone.

Cheers for your input there NotLoyalo.

The door has sensors that detects any object beneath it when descending, resulting in an immediate reversal in direction back upwards.

This completely rules out it coming down on your vehicle, pet or elderly relative.

I have yet to look into the industrial standards that may well have been introduced to make these fail-safes mandatory. I'm sure Mr Colwill will have.

I would indeed probably take more time into buying my next telephone TBH, the most important feature of which, is of course, a brilliant selection of ringtones to choose from.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:42 - Jan 21 with 2286 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 10:51 - Jan 21 by Jinxy

One further nugget of advice Bryn - given my earlier point (I refer to my response some moments ago) - given the personal nature of the erection of the door, by Andrew Colwell (of AC garage doors Ltd.) himself, the garage could well now befall a similar fate to that of the Banksy garage in Port Toilet. Perhaps some protective fencing, crowd control arrangements and a good agent might be in order? Nothing on national media as yet, so you still have time.

If Banksy honoured us with one of his works of art on the new door, and indeed if he daubed 'meat and two veg' like Warwick suggested on it, we would be very much quids in.

i would immediately contact Mr Colwill to have it removed.

Also, of course, once it had dried, I could just raise the mother into it's protecting box, thereby protecting it for posterity (and my bank account).

After selling it I would immediately sell up and move somewhere posher, like Pontlliw.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:45 - Jan 21 with 2286 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:07 - Jan 21 by Libertarian

As no one else has mentioned it, I think we should take a moment to appreciate the selflessness of your good self, Bryn.

Putting aside your own needs, you’ve wholly financed the purchase of an Andrew Colwill (A/C) remote control garage door, just so your girlfriend no longer has to get out to open the door for you.

It's the romantic touches like this that keeps the fires burning in a relationship. Films have been made of less subject matter.

I hope she appreciates the sentiment, I really do. She is truly a lucky woman.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 18:34]

What can I say..? she loves it as she can get indoors and get the kettle on quicker.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:53 - Jan 21 with 2279 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:24 - Jan 21 by Jinxy

Sorry to bombard you with all these questions and comments Bryn, but it's so exciting isn't it!

Anyway, back on point. What about an official opening? I'm sure Matt Lucas would don the baby costume and drums to appear as George Doors one final time, given the prestige of the event?

(Much) earlier in this thread (which is getting on a bit innit?) I mentioned we had an opening ceremony and only the cat (next door's) turned up.

My absolute favourite Doors song is .....

..."Peanuts"

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:58 - Jan 21 with 2278 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:59 - Jan 21 by fbreath

I wonder why nobody has asked Bryn what his non Planet Swans name is. Could it be that he is actually Mr Andrew Colwill posting in disguise?

He does seem very clued up on the ins and outs of up and over technology for a lay man.

Wow fbreatho!

Talk about conspiracy theories!

I'm not AC honest. Just a customer.

He is the expert honest.

There is no way I could afford a showroom like he's got in Gorseinon/ Penllergaer.

I am, however, a member of the Illuminati.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 19:28 - Jan 21 with 2266 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 18:53 - Jan 21 by BrynCartwright

(Much) earlier in this thread (which is getting on a bit innit?) I mentioned we had an opening ceremony and only the cat (next door's) turned up.

My absolute favourite Doors song is .....

..."Peanuts"

First sung by Jim Morrison of course!

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:52 - Jan 23 with 2164 viewsdickythorpe

Does AC employ Alan Hansen ?
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 10:00 - Jan 23 with 2161 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:52 - Jan 23 by dickythorpe

Does AC employ Alan Hansen ?

No.

Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 10:11 - Jan 23 with 2142 viewstheloneranger

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 10:00 - Jan 23 by BrynCartwright

No.

Perhaps he was incognito and dressed as Captain Scarlet ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:23 - Jan 23 with 2113 viewsdickythorpe

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 10:11 - Jan 23 by theloneranger

Perhaps he was incognito and dressed as Captain Scarlet ...

That's Jimmy Carr!!!
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:40 - Jun 7 with 1931 viewsMuteswan

Having a garage door fitted by Andrew Colwill Garage Doors next week, I’m hoping for an uplifting event. Bog standard up and over manual type. Not having one of these new fangled electric ones (actually, it would be a bit tight for room for an electric opener). I’ll let you know if Bryn has been accurate with his praise. I hope so, because I went on his recommendation. 😉
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:48 - Jun 7 with 1916 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:40 - Jun 7 by Muteswan

Having a garage door fitted by Andrew Colwill Garage Doors next week, I’m hoping for an uplifting event. Bog standard up and over manual type. Not having one of these new fangled electric ones (actually, it would be a bit tight for room for an electric opener). I’ll let you know if Bryn has been accurate with his praise. I hope so, because I went on his recommendation. 😉

I'm bricking it now!

Just give the boys lots of tea!

I hope you'll be pleased.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:54 - Jun 7 with 1903 viewsMuteswan

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:48 - Jun 7 by BrynCartwright

I'm bricking it now!

😁
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:25 - Jun 18 with 1750 viewsMuteswan

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 22:48 - Jun 7 by BrynCartwright

I'm bricking it now!

Garage door fitted this week, great job done and very good quality.
Thanks for all the info on here. I’d definitely recommend them.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:34 - Jun 18 with 1742 viewsKilkennyjack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:25 - Jun 18 by Muteswan

Garage door fitted this week, great job done and very good quality.
Thanks for all the info on here. I’d definitely recommend them.

What colour did you go for ?

Beware of the Risen People

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:58 - Jun 18 with 1729 viewsMuteswan

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:34 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

What colour did you go for ?

Went with the white, looks great. Colours are available, at extra cost, my neighbour will be having one in grey soon. 👍
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:13 - Jan 19 with 1449 viewsGlastonbury

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:58 - Jun 18 by Muteswan

Went with the white, looks great. Colours are available, at extra cost, my neighbour will be having one in grey soon. 👍

Passed this Garage Door showroom a couple of times last week on way to work and saw 3 people in the showroom ! Hes open for business and I'm hearing he opened for business all through lockdown last year too !! Surely selling Garage Doors and with a fair size showroom for customers to browse is non essential during these times ?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 9:14]
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:22 - Jan 19 with 1439 viewsGlastonbury

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 09:13 - Jan 19 by Glastonbury

Passed this Garage Door showroom a couple of times last week on way to work and saw 3 people in the showroom ! Hes open for business and I'm hearing he opened for business all through lockdown last year too !! Surely selling Garage Doors and with a fair size showroom for customers to browse is non essential during these times ?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 9:14]

There again they not only non essential business open I don't suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024