Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon 13:26 - Jan 16 with 17206 viewsBrynCartwright

Just had a new remote control roller door fitted by this company and am extremely pleased with it.

Great product professionally fitted.

Highly recommended company.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:26 - Jan 17 with 1303 viewsBLAZE

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:21 - Jan 17 by Jinxy

Didn't that firm used to be called Andrew Colwont? They weren't getting much business before for some reason.

That was before Bryn Cartwright of Cartwright Marketing Ltd. took over his PR responsibilities mun
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:36 - Jan 17 with 1275 viewsJinxy

One last question. If you use the "remote" right next to the door, does it still work, despite it obviously being a "local" at that particular location?
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:48 - Jan 17 with 1263 viewsHighjack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:19 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

No, just attempting to answer all the interesting multifarious questions being addressed to me by the amazing PS community, and I haven't even mentioned the new drive way I recently had done by City Paving.! Don't get me started on that.

What colour is the drive?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:08 - Jan 17 with 1244 viewsBanosswan

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:48 - Jan 17 by Highjack

He'd have to take the motor apart to check that mun.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:11 - Jan 17 with 1238 viewsdickythorpe

Bryn, your heart is as big as a rugby ball and I fúcking loves it, garage door and all.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 13:11]
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:17 - Jan 17 with 1231 viewstheloneranger

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:19 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

No, just attempting to answer all the interesting multifarious questions being addressed to me by the amazing PS community, and I haven't even mentioned the new drive way I recently had done by City Paving.! Don't get me started on that.

Is City Paving run by Fatty Lewis??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:28 - Jan 17 with 1215 viewsdickythorpe

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:17 - Jan 17 by theloneranger

Not since his leg was fúcked
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:46 - Jan 17 with 1205 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 13:17 - Jan 17 by theloneranger

No, it’s limped by fatty Lewis now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:18 - Jan 17 with 1184 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:23 - Jan 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Hormann or Henderson motor? Or some other make?

We’ve had both over the years. The Hormann went after 15 years of service and was replaced by a Henderson which is 9 years old and going strong.

Dunno Joe. Next time I use my 'RC' to open the garage I will check for you. Not needed to open the garage yet today. Thank you for the interesting query.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:20 - Jan 17 with 1181 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:36 - Jan 17 by Jinxy

One last question. If you use the "remote" right next to the door, does it still work, despite it obviously being a "local" at that particular location?

Yep Jinxo. Perfectly.

Incidentally, I have yet to do a range extent test. I will do so over the week-end, and will update you forthwith.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:21 - Jan 17 with 1180 viewsBrynCartwright

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 12:48 - Jan 17 by Highjack

Asphalt, so black HJ, but they are doing some Resin work as well in a charcoal greay.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:28 - Jan 17 with 1172 viewsJinxy

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:20 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

Yep Jinxo. Perfectly.

Incidentally, I have yet to do a range extent test. I will do so over the week-end, and will update you forthwith.

Thank you Mr C. I'm sure you are already aware it must be carried out hourly, over at least a 24 hr period, so that light, weather, temperature, humidity and prevailing wi-fi activity variations and interferences are all taken into account. Good luck with the RET.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:42 - Jan 17 with 1160 viewsHighjack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:21 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

Asphalt, so black HJ, but they are doing some Resin work as well in a charcoal greay.

Nice.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:07 - Jan 17 with 1149 viewsHighjack

I often hear on the radio a shouty man telling me he’s completely bonkers about garage doors. Is this Andrew colwill also bonkers about garage doors and how bonkers about garage doors is he on a scale of not at all bonkers about garage doors to very bonkers about garage doors?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:13 - Jan 17 with 1146 viewsjack_lord

When the garage door stops working, do you have to replace the whole lot or just the motory thing. My one is a couple of years old. I keep the two remotes completely separated in case I lose one.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:43 - Jan 17 with 1132 viewsJinxy

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:13 - Jan 17 by jack_lord

When the garage door stops working, do you have to replace the whole lot or just the motory thing. My one is a couple of years old. I keep the two remotes completely separated in case I lose one.

When the garage door stops working, this means it has reached either the open or shut limit. This can be verified by the door either being open, or indeed closed. Happy to help.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:47 - Jan 17 with 1126 viewsWarwickHunt

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:21 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

So, not strictly “paving” then!

I’d keep a close eye on those dodgy fûckers, Bryn.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:51 - Jan 17 with 1120 viewsPhil_S

I'm not seeing the need here for a remote control roller garage door.

However, if I had a garage I may feel differently on this matter and Andrew Colwill would be close to the top of the list of preferred suppliers I feel
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:02 - Jan 17 with 1104 viewsJinxy

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 15:51 - Jan 17 by Phil_S

However, if I had a garage I may feel differently on this matter and Andrew Colwill would be close to the top of the list of preferred suppliers I feel

One thing at a time Phil. Get the door now (canopy or up and over mind...?), you can always acquire the garage later.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:27 - Jan 17 with 1090 viewsPhil_S

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:02 - Jan 17 by Jinxy

One thing at a time Phil. Get the door now (canopy or up and over mind...?), you can always acquire the garage later.

Its a good point and if I place it right it could serve as a good daily motivation to acquire the materials to maybe build a garage around it.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:36 - Jan 17 with 1084 viewsHighjack

It’s a good point though. Does he do normal doors?

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:47 - Jan 17 with 1077 viewsfbreath

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 14:20 - Jan 17 by BrynCartwright

Yep Jinxo. Perfectly.

Here's a fact if you point the remote control at you head (few inches away don't press it against your head) and press button it will work from further away. This also works with car door remote controls.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:58 - Jan 17 with 1069 viewsPegojack

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:47 - Jan 17 by fbreath

Here's a fact if you point the remote control at you head (few inches away don't press it against your head) and press button it will work from further away. This also works with car door remote controls.

Yes, but then your mouth would open and close.
Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:03 - Jan 17 with 1061 viewsjack_lord

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 16:58 - Jan 17 by Pegojack

Yes, but then your mouth would open and close.

what is the remote was faulty?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Andrew Colwill Garage Doors- Gorseinon on 17:32 - Jan 17 with 1039 viewsBLAZE

That's the power of Bryn Cartwright of Cartwright Marketing Ltd. That man could sell pegs to a gyppo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024