Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? 21:52 - Jan 16 with 1646 viewsSwanjaxs

Minadon Guest house Pwllheli (long closed)

£27 a night including breakfast

Working away many moons ago

Slept on the floor because the bedsprings poked through mattress

Old pìss strained knickers in the chest of draws

Flea bites all over in the morning

Should have stayed in Butlins across the road ...

Whats your story's

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 22:09 - Jan 16 with 1622 viewsdickythorpe

Many of the ones on Oystermouth Road were sights to behold in late 90's early 2000's
Like stepping into 70's council houses with their penchant for plywood wallpaper!!!
Damp patches and alien stains on carpets and ceilings, strange German tourists, bibles with pages missing and contains tobacco remnants.....those Gideons wrote their copies on papers that inspired Rizlas I'm sure.
Televisions that made Logie Baird groan and aerials that laughed at you. I swear when I tried to get bbc1 by moving one about a ship sunk off Mumbles Head.
Wardrobes that were once coffins, curtains that were rougher than bramble bushes and a browner shade than a Darvell brothers cheek.
Eerie air locks in pipes and creaking floorboards that would make an axe murderer jump.
Breakfasts that would make a Billy goat puke.
Plus tea served in cups that stained your soul.

Good value though and nicer than a Travelodge.
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 22:22 - Jan 16 with 1600 viewsMuteswan

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 22:09 - Jan 16 by dickythorpe

Many of the ones on Oystermouth Road were sights to behold in late 90's early 2000's
Like stepping into 70's council houses with their penchant for plywood wallpaper!!!
Damp patches and alien stains on carpets and ceilings, strange German tourists, bibles with pages missing and contains tobacco remnants.....those Gideons wrote their copies on papers that inspired Rizlas I'm sure.
Televisions that made Logie Baird groan and aerials that laughed at you. I swear when I tried to get bbc1 by moving one about a ship sunk off Mumbles Head.
Wardrobes that were once coffins, curtains that were rougher than bramble bushes and a browner shade than a Darvell brothers cheek.
Eerie air locks in pipes and creaking floorboards that would make an axe murderer jump.

Ever thought of writing crime novels?😂
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 01:27 - Jan 17 with 1530 viewsThrasher6

Brilliant!!

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 01:32 - Jan 17 with 1517 viewsBest_loser

One in Torquay years ago

Worse than fawlty towers

Had to put money in a meter to watch the tv ffs
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 02:22 - Jan 17 with 1500 viewsJack_Meoff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 05:20 - Jan 17 with 1465 viewsCaptain_Sham

Many of the "hotels" I stayed in when contracting in London were interesting. Sussex Gardens by Paddington had an entire street of them that were all just terrible. One stank of sewage, had wires sticking out of the wall and had holes in the floor so big you could fall through to the floor below but for £30 a night in London in early 2000s you knew what you were getting.
Another was called "Tonys house hotel" and was much better. It wasn't until I left that I twigged it was a brothel.

Its just a ride.

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 05:22 - Jan 17 with 1464 viewsCaptain_Sham

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 05:20 - Jan 17 by Captain_Sham

Many of the "hotels" I stayed in when contracting in London were interesting. Sussex Gardens by Paddington had an entire street of them that were all just terrible. One stank of sewage, had wires sticking out of the wall and had holes in the floor so big you could fall through to the floor below but for £30 a night in London in early 2000s you knew what you were getting.
Another was called "Tonys house hotel" and was much better. It wasn't until I left that I twigged it was a brothel.

Its still there... lol

http://aga-london-hotels.com/

Still only £33 per night.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 5:25]

Its just a ride.

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 10:30 - Jan 17 with 1332 viewsBanosswan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-34604902

This report is only a month after I stayed there. All the usual weird stains, bed springs, odd smelling towels. Cars doing doughnuts outside at half one in the morning, a mass brawl at half two.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 12:12 - Jan 17 with 1264 viewssainthelens

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 10:30 - Jan 17 by Banosswan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-34604902

This report is only a month after I stayed there. All the usual weird stains, bed springs, odd smelling towels. Cars doing doughnuts outside at half one in the morning, a mass brawl at half two.

What's a usual weird stain?
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 12:41 - Jan 17 with 1245 viewsCountyJim

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 01:32 - Jan 17 by Best_loser

One in Torquay years ago

Worse than fawlty towers

Had to put money in a meter to watch the tv ffs

Got to ask you go to Torquay why would you want a telly
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 12:45 - Jan 17 with 1236 viewsBest_loser

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 12:41 - Jan 17 by CountyJim

Got to ask you go to Torquay why would you want a telly

To watch fawlty towers

Ask a stupid question , get a ..........
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 13:09 - Jan 17 with 1224 viewsBanosswan

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 12:12 - Jan 17 by sainthelens

What's a usual weird stain?

Usual to these stories. I didn't dwell on what they may be.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 14:22 - Jan 17 with 1191 viewscontroversial_jack

Stayed in a dodgy one in Munich, Germany during the early 80s. It was run by some shady looking Turks, and the bed clothes and quilt was covered in stains. We slept in out clothes that night.
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 14:30 - Jan 17 with 1182 viewssherpajacob

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 05:22 - Jan 17 by Captain_Sham

Its still there... lol

http://aga-london-hotels.com/

Still only £33 per night.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 5:25]

actually is just says

ROOM RATES
FROM Single Room(shared bathroom) £33

- That could be per hour?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 15:51 - Jan 17 with 1142 viewssainthelens

Celebrity deluxe suite in Morgan's Hotel.
Not enough goose feathers in the pillows.
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 22:06 - Jan 17 with 1007 viewsDr_Winston

Stayed in a couple of dives in Newquay (Cornwall) that came pretty close. These days if I'm travelling solo I usually plump for a Travelodge.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 09:07 - Jan 18 with 918 viewsPacemaker

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 22:06 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

Stayed in a couple of dives in Newquay (Cornwall) that came pretty close. These days if I'm travelling solo I usually plump for a Travelodge.

Travelodge have upped their game, I use them quite a bit for work now.

However, they did have a bad period about 15 years ago, I was working in Birmingham and just needed a bed for one night......it was obviously being used as a knocking shop, guy in reception was behind a bandit screen, doors didn’t have working locks and there was evidence of previous occupants in bed and room, I slept on top of covers.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 09:29 - Jan 18 with 903 viewsDr_Winston

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 09:07 - Jan 18 by Pacemaker

Travelodge have upped their game, I use them quite a bit for work now.

However, they did have a bad period about 15 years ago, I was working in Birmingham and just needed a bed for one night......it was obviously being used as a knocking shop, guy in reception was behind a bandit screen, doors didn’t have working locks and there was evidence of previous occupants in bed and room, I slept on top of covers.

Stayed in a few over the last ten years and never had a bad one. Clean, comfy and reasonably priced.

All I want is a place to kip, shit, shower and leave my stuff when I'm out and about. They serve that purpose well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 10:42 - Jan 18 with 865 viewsdameedna

Ramee International Hotel, Bahrain.

Highly recommended..
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 15:18 - Jan 18 with 804 viewsWarwickHunt

Mate is a film/tv location manager and went to see a “penthouse flat” to hire for a month on AirB&B. Turned out to be a block of council flats. He thought it may have been dished up inside so had a look...

You said air conditioning ? No, sorry - mistake.
Shaver socket? “You can use my old razors”
Smoke alarm is beeping “The smoke alarm always makes that noise”
The fridge is filthy “We never clean the fridge”
You said a gym - where is it? Yes - it’s about 200 yards down the road 😂😂😂
Worst b&b/ Hotel you've stayed in? on 19:11 - Jan 18 with 704 viewsCatullus

5 of us stayed in a place in Blackpool once that looked more like the workers sleeping quarters in a Nazi undergound factory. Rough stone walls and flloors, the window was blacked out, the toilet was filthy, we had to jam the door shut by moving one of the bunk beds over because it had no locks and there was a lightbulb hanging from a bare wire that just flickered constantly.

At least there weren't any cockroaches, stayed in a B&B in London once that looked nice but when I went in the shower there were dozens of them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024