Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 12:58 - Jan 18 with 7606 viewsraynor94

Has the annual choke began, Brentford starting to apply the pressure

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds on 09:34 - Jan 19 with 1484 viewssainthelens

Leeds on 09:18 - Jan 19 by swancity

Not instilled with anything Jobs apart from a proud history which included a spell in the 1970s when they played the best football across Europe. A big passionate fan base too, albeit with a share of knobs, but anyone old enough to have watched that team of Bremner, Charlton, Hunter, Lorimer, Eddie Gray , Clarke, Jones, Giles, Reaney, Cooper, Sprake, Madeley will tell you how good they were.

And ....? Blackpool were good in the 50s, how far back do you go ?Another club who are "entitled ". Having a loada scum as a fan base also means I wish em all the very best.
W@nkers.
Leeds on 09:58 - Jan 19 with 1453 viewsswancity

Leeds on 09:34 - Jan 19 by sainthelens

And ....? Blackpool were good in the 50s, how far back do you go ?Another club who are "entitled ". Having a loada scum as a fan base also means I wish em all the very best.
W@nkers.

“ How far back do you go “

All the way back to when football clubs were first being formed around 1860.

Clubs with proud history’s especially command respect. They’ve done things. Achieved things. People still talk fondly of the Busby Babes, the great Wolves teams, the Spurs 1960 team, Coventry and Wimbledon from famous FA Cup wins. And yes Bolton Wanderers, Portsmouth, Blackpool. Great old Clubs.

As for Leeds, theyve remained a well supported club through good and bad times. Bad times for them being relegated to League One. But like Cardiff and Millwall, seem to have more than their fair share of dickheads supporting them.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leeds on 10:07 - Jan 19 with 1424 viewssainthelens

Leeds on 09:58 - Jan 19 by swancity

Clubs with proud history’s especially command respect. They’ve done things. Achieved things. People still talk fondly of the Busby Babes, the great Wolves teams, the Spurs 1960 team, Coventry and Wimbledon from famous FA Cup wins. And yes Bolton Wanderers, Portsmouth, Blackpool. Great old Clubs.

As for Leeds, theyve remained a well supported club through good and bad times. Bad times for them being relegated to League One. But like Cardiff and Millwall, seem to have more than their fair share of dickheads supporting them.

In that case I'd rather talk about the Mathews cup final.
Leeds on 12:49 - Jan 19 with 1324 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 09:58 - Jan 19 by swancity

Hey easy, don’t be silly, jacks don’t like history remember, although I bet you most would love to sit down again with dad or grampy who might not be with us anymore and talk tales of long ago......history when it suits.
Leeds on 12:51 - Jan 19 with 1322 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 08:29 - Jan 19 by sainthelens

Great achievement for you that....well done.

It’s ok, we do it all the time starting with the famous fa cup game at Ninian in 2002 when they were top of the prem😂 they’ve never forgiven us, hardly ever beaten us in 20 games since and now hate us almost as much as they do Man Utd in a recent poll.
Leeds on 12:58 - Jan 19 with 1323 viewssainthelens

Leeds on 12:51 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

It’s ok, we do it all the time starting with the famous fa cup game at Ninian in 2002 when they were top of the prem😂 they’ve never forgiven us, hardly ever beaten us in 20 games since and now hate us almost as much as they do Man Utd in a recent poll.

Aaww bless, you beat a top flight team eh. We've beaten so many of em there's not one that stands out.
Leeds on 13:25 - Jan 19 with 1297 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 12:58 - Jan 19 by sainthelens

Aaww bless, you beat a top flight team eh. We've beaten so many of em there's not one that stands out.

Ah here he is, my stalker. Did you ever beat a team top of the league? Not in league 1 you didn’t.
You probably never have in any league to be fair.
Leeds on 13:55 - Jan 19 with 1268 viewsSwanjaxs

Leeds on 13:25 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

Ah here he is, my stalker. Did you ever beat a team top of the league? Not in league 1 you didn’t.

Give over you absolute banger.

Seven consecutive seasons in the Premier league and we beat them all on a regular basis.

Fùck me you really are twp aren't you

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 14:09 - Jan 19 with 1254 viewssainthelens

Leeds on 13:25 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

Thick cvnt.
Leeds on 14:12 - Jan 19 with 1247 viewsswancity

Leeds on 12:49 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

Hey easy, don’t be silly, jacks don’t like history remember, although I bet you most would love to sit down again with dad or grampy who might not be with us anymore and talk tales of long ago......history when it suits.

Not at all. It’s just that recent history is more relevant than things that occurred in the dark ages.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leeds on 14:30 - Jan 19 with 1228 viewsTimTtam

Leeds on 14:12 - Jan 19 by swancity

Not at all. It’s just that recent history is more relevant than things that occurred in the dark ages.

Exactly. Like the fact Cardiff last contended for the 1st division title in 1929/30 (90 years ago), and won their last major trophy in 1927 (93 years ago). Whereas we last contended for the title in 1981/82 (38 years ago), and won the League Cup in 2013 (7 years ago).
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 14:30]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Leeds on 15:49 - Jan 19 with 1184 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 13:55 - Jan 19 by Swanjaxs

Give over you absolute banger.

Seven consecutive seasons in the Premier league and we beat them all on a regular basis.

Fùck me you really are twp aren't you

Did you? I know you beat Utd, arsenal once or twice, but were they top of the league when u did it? Just curious, I’d be surprised if you didn’t.
Leeds on 15:51 - Jan 19 with 1182 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 14:30 - Jan 19 by TimTtam

Exactly. Like the fact Cardiff last contended for the 1st division title in 1929/30 (90 years ago), and won their last major trophy in 1927 (93 years ago). Whereas we last contended for the title in 1981/82 (38 years ago), and won the League Cup in 2013 (7 years ago).
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 14:30]

1981? Didn’t you just go up and come back down and go bust? 38 years ago, that’s a long time ago for a teenager like you Timmy
Leeds on 16:01 - Jan 19 with 1163 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds on 12:49 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

I saw both our promotions to the top flight , and our League Cup win.

You’d have to raid a cemetery with a spade to find any people who were at your FA cup triumph.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds on 16:02 - Jan 19 with 1162 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leeds on 15:49 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

Did you? I know you beat Utd, arsenal once or twice, but were they top of the league when u did it? Just curious, I’d be surprised if you didn’t.

Arsenal six times including three at the Emirates. Liverpool four times including twice at Anfield. Man U four times including two at Old Trafford. Man City. Chelsea at Stamford Bridge when they were champions of Europe.

I could go on...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leeds on 16:03 - Jan 19 with 1155 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds on 16:02 - Jan 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Arsenal six times including three at the Emirates. Liverpool four times including twice at Anfield. Man U four times including two at Old Trafford. Man City. Chelsea at Stamford Bridge when they were champions of Europe.

I could go on...

Oh please do!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds on 16:26 - Jan 19 with 1127 viewssainthelens

I could go on...

That's what's killing em.
Leeds on 16:41 - Jan 19 with 1118 viewsMrSwerve

I could go on...

Ouch.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Leeds on 17:05 - Jan 19 with 1090 views1462jack

I could go on...

As the great tommy cooper used to say “Just like that”
Leeds on 17:30 - Jan 19 with 1043 viewsbennytheblue

I could go on...

You missed my point, again, were, say arsenal top of the league when you beat them? Or Liverpool top? Looking at your results, you did ok for a few years under gonzo. It’s better to love and lost than never love at all, so they say.
Leeds on 17:38 - Jan 19 with 1028 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 16:26 - Jan 19 by sainthelens

That's what's killing em.

Not really, we beat Utd and city too....and we were barely there were we? You had 700 seasons ffs
Leeds on 18:01 - Jan 19 with 1008 viewsvetchonian

Leeds on 17:38 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

Not really, we beat Utd and city too....and we were barely there were we? You had 700 seasons ffs

In the last 40 years little ol Swansea City have spent 9 seasons in the top tier of football finishing in the top 6 and top 8 beating established top teams such as,Arsenal ManU Liverpool,Chelsea et al oh and whilst we were a little 3rd div side beat Spurs away at their ground.
We have won a major trophy resulting into a foray In Europe with us getting a few famous victories we received plaudits from respected pundits attracted the likes of Michael Laudrup as manager have ex players now spread through the PL whilst Cardiff famously heat Man City in a cup game in the 90s at Ninian....got to a few Wembley finals and choked unlike scfc who lost 2 of the 6 we attended and yes they reneged on a transfer fee.

We have had our share of off field issues in the last 40 years but compared with the goings on in Cafdiff....Dave Jiones and Malky alleged paedophiles and homophobic racists.. I think Benny you should give up throwing stones....its you guys who are always in awe of us....I remember listening to the talk radio phone ins all the scum fans bleating on about this sleeping giant and why they weren't enjoying the success as ThecSwans even last night on call Rob Phillip's some CCFC fans were talking jn envy of us .

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Leeds on 18:17 - Jan 19 with 969 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leeds on 17:30 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

You missed my point, again, were, say arsenal top of the league when you beat them? Or Liverpool top? Looking at your results, you did ok for a few years under gonzo. It’s better to love and lost than never love at all, so they say.

City were. I didn’t miss your point.

“You did ok for a few years”

You haven’t even managed ok in your lifetime.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leeds on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 916 viewssainthelens

Leeds on 17:38 - Jan 19 by bennytheblue

You are Stanley Unwin and I claim my 5 pounds.
Leeds on 19:42 - Jan 19 with 880 viewsbennytheblue

Leeds on 18:17 - Jan 19 by Joe_bradshaw

City were. I didn’t miss your point.

“You did ok for a few years”

You haven’t even managed ok in your lifetime.

Thanks joe you finally answered my question, so, once you did then. Thanks for clearing that up and also reminding yourselves of what you threw away......😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024