Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen a RAT... 19:54 - Jan 18 with 2784 viewsBrynCartwright

...in the cellar room under the garage.

It's an outbuilding so not attached to the house.

Should I...?...

1. borrow a Jack Russell.

2. Let the 4 local cats deal with it. They are hard as feck.

3. Phone the council ( they came last year and put some bait down the garden).

4. Try and make friends with it after watching Ratatouille the movie.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Just seen a RAT... on 21:42 - Jan 18 with 693 viewsBLAZE

Just seen a RAT... on 20:23 - Jan 18 by JimmyGilligan

I'm talking about your average docile house cat, but ok. Wouldn't let me cat near one.

Your cat sounds like a right pussy
Just seen a RAT... on 21:48 - Jan 18 with 668 viewsCooperman

Just seen a RAT... on 21:28 - Jan 18 by Flashberryjack

Beat me to to it...fair play

Only by an hour and a half.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Just seen a RAT... on 21:50 - Jan 18 with 664 viewsdickythorpe

Just seen a RAT... on 21:05 - Jan 18 by Joe_bradshaw

It's probably the first of many creatures that will be flocking to Bryn's to get a look at the amazing garage door.

Expect white rhino, elephants, alligators, llamas and okapi in the next few days.

Googles "okapi"....…...word of the day!!
Just seen a RAT... on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 662 viewsGaryjack

Just seen a RAT... on 21:42 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

Your cat sounds like a right pussy

It's just like any other cat. But Jimmy obviously thinks it's his cutey wutey fluffy babykins!
Just seen a RAT... on 21:58 - Jan 18 with 640 viewsoldcob

What's Huw Jenkins doing in your garage cellar?
Just seen a RAT... on 22:14 - Jan 18 with 625 viewsJimmyGilligan

Rats bite and carry diseases, enjoy your vet bills

suck my dick 'blaze'
Just seen a RAT... on 22:27 - Jan 18 with 601 viewsGaryjack

Just seen a RAT... on 22:14 - Jan 18 by JimmyGilligan

Rats bite and carry diseases, enjoy your vet bills

suck my dick 'blaze'

Rat's very rarely get the chance to bite a cat as it's all over before they know it. A cat is only susceptible to catch a dangerous disease from a rat if it decides to eat it. Domestic cats very rarely eats it's prey, especially a rat. As it's well fed, it's hunting instincts are in the main used for killing for sport.
Just seen a RAT... on 22:29 - Jan 18 with 596 viewsDr_Winston

Just seen a RAT... on 22:27 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

Rat's very rarely get the chance to bite a cat as it's all over before they know it. A cat is only susceptible to catch a dangerous disease from a rat if it decides to eat it. Domestic cats very rarely eats it's prey, especially a rat. As it's well fed, it's hunting instincts are in the main used for killing for sport.

Tell that to my current moggy. She's partial to scoffing the lot, although she does more usually just leave a headless corpse for me to find on the living room floor.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen a RAT... on 22:31 - Jan 18 with 587 viewsGaryjack

Just seen a RAT... on 22:29 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Tell that to my current moggy. She's partial to scoffing the lot, although she does more usually just leave a headless corpse for me to find on the living room floor.

Not rats surely?
Just seen a RAT... on 22:35 - Jan 18 with 576 viewsDr_Winston

Just seen a RAT... on 22:31 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

Not rats surely?

The headless thing is pretty much anything. Had mice, rats and birds all decapitated. She's a bit serial killer.

She's not finished off a whole rat as far as I'm aware, although I did once watch her eat an entire mouse in one sitting.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Just seen a RAT... on 22:36 - Jan 18 with 573 viewsSTID2017

I saw one running across the road towards the North Stand and into the car park after the game today !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Just seen a RAT... on 22:40 - Jan 18 with 563 viewsTNT

Just seen a RAT... on 22:36 - Jan 18 by STID2017

I saw one running across the road towards the North Stand and into the car park after the game today !

All the dead ones are in the cardiff slums, mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Just seen a RAT... on 22:45 - Jan 18 with 556 viewsGaryjack

Just seen a RAT... on 22:35 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

The headless thing is pretty much anything. Had mice, rats and birds all decapitated. She's a bit serial killer.

She's not finished off a whole rat as far as I'm aware, although I did once watch her eat an entire mouse in one sitting.

Try these!
Just seen a RAT... on 23:01 - Jan 18 with 530 viewslifelong

They kill Blue Tits and Gold Finches that come to my bird feeders, I wish cat owners would keep the fecking things in the house.
Just seen a RAT... on 23:07 - Jan 18 with 526 viewsHighjack

Yeah cats are pretty much the apex predator wherever you find them in the world. They are absolute killing machines. The notion a measly rat could pose any sort of threat is risible, unless maybe they are one of those super giant massive rats in the New York sewers maybe.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just seen a RAT... on 23:11 - Jan 18 with 511 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just seen a RAT... on 22:35 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

This is why dogs rule. The only thing my dog has brought in from outside in his 14 years is mud.

Poll: Tory leader

Just seen a RAT... on 23:12 - Jan 18 with 505 viewsGaryjack

Just seen a RAT... on 23:01 - Jan 18 by lifelong

They kill Blue Tits and Gold Finches that come to my bird feeders, I wish cat owners would keep the fecking things in the house.

It's nature, whichever you look at it. Keep a cat in the house?
Just seen a RAT... on 23:13 - Jan 18 with 496 viewsDr_Winston

Just seen a RAT... on 23:11 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

This is why dogs rule. The only thing my dog has brought in from outside in his 14 years is mud.

Dogs need walking. And attention. And minding if you go away. Cats just need a bowl of biscuits and a means of entry and egress.

Cats are way better.

Just seen a RAT... on 23:16 - Jan 18 with 489 viewsBLAZE

Just seen a RAT... on 23:12 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

Aye but when it's your only source of company you look for reasons not to let it out
Just seen a RAT... on 23:19 - Jan 18 with 473 viewslifelong

Just seen a RAT... on 23:12 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

Cat owners don’t give a shite, let them out all day and night, kill whatever they want and then crap everywhere. Nature is when wild animals kill their prey for food, not for the fun of it.
Just seen a RAT... on 23:20 - Jan 18 with 470 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just seen a RAT... on 23:16 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

Aye but when it's your only source of company you look for reasons not to let it out

Oof that’s harsh.

Just seen a RAT... on 23:23 - Jan 18 with 455 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just seen a RAT... on 23:13 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

Dogs need walking. And attention. And minding if you go away. Cats just need a bowl of biscuits and a means of entry and egress.

Cats are way better.

Dogs love you. Cats hate you but tolerate you as long as you feed them. Cats are Tories, dogs are liberals. I love dogs.

Just seen a RAT... on 23:45 - Jan 18 with 427 viewsHighjack

Just seen a RAT... on 23:23 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Dogs love you. Cats hate you but tolerate you as long as you feed them. Cats are Tories, dogs are liberals. I love dogs.

Yeah cats are horrible, selfish, arrogant creatures. You can leave a dog for 30 seconds while you go for a piss and when you come back they act like it’s the greatest moment of their lives.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just seen a RAT... on 23:48 - Jan 18 with 425 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just seen a RAT... on 23:45 - Jan 18 by Highjack

Yeah cats are horrible, selfish, arrogant creatures. You can leave a dog for 30 seconds while you go for a piss and when you come back they act like it’s the greatest moment of their lives.

Mostly they just join you and watch you while you piss. And shit. And shower. And eat. And sleep.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 23:51]

Just seen a RAT... on 00:11 - Jan 19 with 402 viewsBrynCartwright

Cats are great, beautiful and amazing, and sometimes (rarely) are amusing, but they are so completely outplayed by dogs in their relationship with humans.

Dogs help us fundamentally and gladly, with little reward, in so many ways that cats, in comparison, are just a parasitic pain in the arse.

Name me one cat that has helped to save one human life.

Cats are just c unts, that love nothing more than playing around with a goldfinch's life until finally...finally....finally it is dead.

Cat owners like cats as they are easy to look after, cannot be arsed to walk any of their pets anywhere, and do not care their little furry friends shit their Whiskers out in their neighbour's gardens and feck up their flower beds.

Cats can generally just FECK off.

There is one very friendly one that visits me every day though.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024