Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Evans 13:16 - Jan 19 with 4166 views3swan

Signs new contract. https://www.swanseacity.com/news/jack-evans-signs-new-deal-swansea-city
Jack Evans on 21:42 - Jan 22 with 1071 viewsKilkennyjack

Jack Evans on 20:48 - Jan 22 by jack247

I’m sure they’d be delighted to give Baston a free. Not a reflection on him, just on the wages he earns.

He has been pretty shite since day 1.

One of our worst ever buys.

Beware of the Risen People

Jack Evans on 06:07 - Jan 23 with 973 viewsWhiterockin

Jack Evans on 20:38 - Jan 22 by longlostjack

VdH would make more money by running down his contract though. I think the club missed the bus last summer.

How did the club miss the bus last summer.

VDH was out of contract last summer, we triggered a one year extension, VDH wanted to leave.
Jack Evans on 11:13 - Jan 23 with 864 viewsjackrmee

Jack Evans on 17:10 - Jan 22 by Badlands

Cabango will be 5th choice for Cooper when Hoorm & Rodon return if they stay. Guehi and Wilmot will be played ahead of Ben because their clubs are going to insist on game time.

That's surely bollocks.
Wilmot has spent most of his time here on the bench.
Guehi is on the bench when Joe and MVH are injured, so why would he suddenly get game time when we have our best CB pairing available?

I'm not saying he won't get in the team, but if he's not in when we have injuries, why on earth is there a better chance of it when we don't?

If Guehi and Wilmot do get into our first XI, I'm sure it will be on merit, not because of anything else.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024