Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James form 19:14 - Jan 19 with 2393 viewsDarran

There seems to be a lot of Swansea City fans all over the internet very concerned about it tonight.

Strange one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dan James form on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 2390 viewsNeath_Jack

Maybe Wales fans butt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dan James form on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 2382 viewsDarran

Dan James form on 19:15 - Jan 19 by Neath_Jack

Maybe Wales fans butt.

Nah I prefer to call them closet Manchester United fans myself Wuss.

Dan James form on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 2359 viewsFireboy2

Im not really that bothered as like joey no matter how sh!t he is for his club he will turn up for his country.
Dan James form on 19:18 - Jan 19 with 2363 viewsjasper_T

Should start getting games on the left again now with Rashford's broken back.
Dan James form on 19:26 - Jan 19 with 2324 viewslifelong

I want him to do well but he offered very little in that game today.

He needs space to make the most of his pace, he’s not going to get it at that level.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 19:32]
Dan James form on 19:29 - Jan 19 with 2301 viewsmonmouth

As far as Scoucehouse versus Manure goes, I’m more interested in this lovely stat than some ex dweeb.

“As a Liverpool player, Mohamed Salah has now scored against 23 of the 24 Premier League teams he has faced more than once in the competition, only failing to do so versus Swansea City”

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James form on 19:32 - Jan 19 with 2291 viewsjasper_T

Dan James form on 19:26 - Jan 19 by lifelong

He needs space to make the most of his pace, he’s not going to get it at that level.

Ole caught the Potter's "versatility" bug and plays him at centre forward when the boy's as natural a winger as you see these days.

Bet he misses playing with Grimes and Celina. No chemistry between him and Wan Bissaka at all. They all look afraid to give each other the ball.
Dan James form on 19:37 - Jan 19 with 2238 viewsNeath_Jack

Dan James form on 19:29 - Jan 19 by monmouth

As far as Scoucehouse versus Manure goes, I’m more interested in this lovely stat than some ex dweeb.

“As a Liverpool player, Mohamed Salah has now scored against 23 of the 24 Premier League teams he has faced more than once in the competition, only failing to do so versus Swansea City”

Same as Terry Henry then.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James form on 20:13 - Jan 19 with 2091 views34dfgdf54

Nothing wrong with commenting on an ex player Darran.

You used to send Garry Monk your love regularly after he had been sacked remember.
Dan James form on 20:35 - Jan 19 with 2010 viewsDarran

Dan James form on 20:13 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

Nothing wrong with commenting on an ex player Darran.

You used to send Garry Monk your love regularly after he had been sacked remember.

Dan James form on 20:43 - Jan 19 with 1982 viewsBadlands

Dan James form on 19:17 - Jan 19 by Fireboy2

Im not really that bothered as like joey no matter how sh!t he is for his club he will turn up for his country.

and Connor Roberts!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James form on 20:46 - Jan 19 with 1965 viewsFireboy2

Dan James form on 20:43 - Jan 19 by Badlands

and Connor Roberts!

Very true.
Dan James form on 23:26 - Jan 19 with 1698 viewsjackrabbit

Today he was a shadow of the player he can be, because he played ‘safety ‘ -ie take the safe option and don’t risk making a mistake by trying something ambitious, like taking a man on or sliding a pass behind the full back. I recognise it because I’ve been watching Swans players doing the same thing all season. Yesterday I actually witnessed a ‘killer’ pass that resulted in a goal. Yippee! The future now looks a lot brighter with some good looking additions to the team. But getting back to Dan. He needs to express himself because today he did bugger all. If he keeps doing bugger all he’ll be dropped. Have a go Dan. You’ve nothing to lose.
Dan James form on 00:07 - Jan 20 with 1621 viewsJacket

Dan James form on 20:43 - Jan 19 by Badlands

and Connor Roberts!

You're spot on there, shows the passion that seems to have gone missing from his game here when he pulls on the Wales shirt. Though he did gift Slovakia a goal with a horrible header right into the danger area. Perhaps it's because playing international football is a form of escapism from the humdrum of week in week out club football. But it's true about a few of the Wales lads.
Dan James form on 14:30 - Jan 20 with 1125 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Space and someone to pass in to it for him to run on to.
He made loads of goals for Rashford, but no-one returns the favour.
Dan James form on 08:49 - Jan 21 with 864 viewsTimTtam

I feel bad for James. The Man United fans are atrocious. In August/September they were in love with him, and now they want him out of the team. He's young and isn't going to have 8/10 games every week.

I will continue to roughly follow the progress of ex-players I've seen play, as long as they gave their all for us. James could've sulked after the botched Leeds deal, but he came back, played very well, and gave us some great memories like the Brentford FA Cup goal.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Dan James form on 09:06 - Jan 21 with 842 viewsdcd14

Dan James form on 00:07 - Jan 20 by Jacket

You're spot on there, shows the passion that seems to have gone missing from his game here when he pulls on the Wales shirt. Though he did gift Slovakia a goal with a horrible header right into the danger area. Perhaps it's because playing international football is a form of escapism from the humdrum of week in week out club football. But it's true about a few of the Wales lads.

I don't think there is any question to be answered with regards to Connors passion for the Swans.
Dan James form on 11:53 - Jan 21 with 761 viewsKGriz16

Why do you care lol.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 11:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024