Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew 18 million 22:06 - Jan 19 with 2069 viewsSTID2017

That's the price Swans want according to "reports".
If true then glad as it would rule out Leeds and mean Andre is with us at least until the summer.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ayew 18 million on 06:02 - Jan 20 with 1835 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds would struggle to spend anything north of 8 million. No parachute payments since 2003 or so

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew 18 million on 14:38 - Jan 20 with 1481 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That is the sort of price that says we don't want to sell just to offload his wages.
Ayew 18 million on 14:42 - Jan 20 with 1476 viewsCooperman

Ayew 18 million on 14:38 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

That is the sort of price that says we don't want to sell just to offload his wages.

It’s the sort of price that says we don’t want to sell full stop.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ayew 18 million on 20:42 - Jan 20 with 1241 viewsjackrmee

Ayew 18 million on 14:42 - Jan 20 by Cooperman

It’s the sort of price that says we don’t want to sell full stop.

Someone may well take a gamble at that price though. 12 goals already.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ayew 18 million on 20:53 - Jan 20 with 1211 viewsjasper_T

A price that says his agent thinks he's a very special player.
Ayew 18 million on 21:20 - Jan 20 with 1166 viewsCooperman

Ayew 18 million on 20:42 - Jan 20 by jackrmee

Someone may well take a gamble at that price though. 12 goals already.

We did.

It's not insurmountable that Bournemouth or Villa might take a punt next week.

Ayew 18 million on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 1113 viewsjackrmee

Ayew 18 million on 21:20 - Jan 20 by Cooperman

We did.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ayew 18 million on 21:47 - Jan 20 with 1098 viewsCooperman

Ayew 18 million on 21:45 - Jan 20 by jackrmee

If they did I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew 18 million on 23:40 - Jan 20 with 1024 viewsnyc_swans

Ayew 18 million on 21:20 - Jan 20 by Cooperman

We did.

who's going to spend 100k/week on a new contract for 30 year old andre ayew? no matter how good he looks in the championship that contract is an albatross. would be terrible business for a team fighting relegation.
Ayew 18 million on 00:23 - Jan 21 with 980 viewsFireboy2

Ayew 18 million on 23:40 - Jan 20 by nyc_swans

who's going to spend 100k/week on a new contract for 30 year old andre ayew? no matter how good he looks in the championship that contract is an albatross. would be terrible business for a team fighting relegation.

Never say never my mam used to say
Ayew 18 million on 00:54 - Jan 21 with 963 viewssainthelens

He goes, then season as good as over, forget the play offs. And all those who'll be happy to get the money instead need to get a fckn life.
You don't get to choose when you fancy promotion, it may not happen for another 10/15 years. By which time some of us won't be around to see it.
Ayew 18 million on 08:54 - Jan 21 with 812 viewsTimTtam

Good stuff by the club, if this is true. Imo 18M is very inflated for Ayew, but it means cheap bids wont cut it. We'll only sell for a high price.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Ayew 18 million on 14:39 - Jan 21 with 684 viewsjackrmee

Ayew 18 million on 00:54 - Jan 21 by sainthelens

He goes, then season as good as over, forget the play offs. And all those who'll be happy to get the money instead need to get a fckn life.
You don't get to choose when you fancy promotion, it may not happen for another 10/15 years. By which time some of us won't be around to see it.

Agreed. Plus it doesn't matter how much money we get for him, it's not going to be spent on squad strengthening.

Keep Ayew at all costs.
Maybe the best way to do it is injure the kunt. Not too badly though. About a month or so on the treatment table would be OK I guess. We'd miss him, but at least he'll still be able to play for us.
How could we do that? Running him over in the car was the first way I thought to do it, but I'm unsure how hard I'd need to hit him to avoid serious injury, but also hard enough to keep him out for long enough?
Any better ideas?

Ayew 18 million on 14:46 - Jan 21 with 665 viewsicecoldjack

It's been a while since Ayew has been in the goals, so my guess is he isn't going anywhere unless the deal works for him, he looks like he's really enjoying his football here and is already making a big whack of cash, it will IMO take a 2/3 yr deal on minimum equal pay and signing on fee for him to leave.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes, and if he does then he's deserved it for his attitude and work ethic alone. If potter had been able to use him there would have been a chance of premier football, our owners are woefully short sighted though.

Last week of the window will be interesting, the whole squad is up for sale, as are players from every other squad.
Ayew 18 million on 14:47 - Jan 21 with 658 viewsvetchonian

Ayew 18 million on 14:39 - Jan 21 by jackrmee

Agreed. Plus it doesn't matter how much money we get for him, it's not going to be spent on squad strengthening.

Keep Ayew at all costs.
Maybe the best way to do it is injure the kunt. Not too badly though. About a month or so on the treatment table would be OK I guess. We'd miss him, but at least he'll still be able to play for us.
How could we do that? Running him over in the car was the first way I thought to do it, but I'm unsure how hard I'd need to hit him to avoid serious injury, but also hard enough to keep him out for long enough?
Any better ideas?

drop his wallet on his foot?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024