Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew & Celina 10:43 - Jan 20 with 4285 viewsNotLoyal

Any sales will encourage more asset stripping allegations.
Deal with it.

If the club is serious about promotion they are most certainly required for the next 18 games. That's 36 points. Takes us to 81 points maximum total. I'm not sure that will even win the league.

We have the play offs as a second best, that's another potential 3 games plus severe stress on the squad. Ayew and Celina with what we have is definitely required, the yanks have come this far, spent nothing but through Cooper got in some decent loans.

If they get greedy again we may as well knock it on the head now, leave the decisions until May, see what we have, they could easily be 150 million better off than a greedy grab at 10 or 15.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ayew & Celina on 15:59 - Jan 20 with 902 viewsBadlands

Ayew & Celina on 14:35 - Jan 20 by LeonWasGod

I don't see what Brexit's got to do with it.

?
If we are not in the EU where freedom to live and work are enshrined in law European players revert to the status of 'elite' and will require work permits.
https://latitudelaw.com/news/the-fas-policy-on-non-eu-football-players-and-possi
The FA will grant endorsement for a work permit to elite football players who are internationally established at the highest level.
The appeals set out criteria which some would meet but many won't. Montero only just managed to satisfy the standard when he returned form his loan to Getafe /Emelec.

Not sure how may of our imports from overseas would meet the appeals level

But Brexit may ell have a big impact.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ayew & Celina on 16:46 - Jan 20 with 843 viewsChief

Ayew & Celina on 14:32 - Jan 20 by NotLoyal

Most deserved at the time.
This is definitely a different scenario.

Yes I agree

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ayew & Celina on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 833 viewsKGriz16

Ayew & Celina on 11:57 - Jan 20 by NotLoyal

Prove it as that's how you see the thread going.

It's you who should be proving otherwise as you've made the allegations as well as the other 1000 posters on here. The accounts are there for all to observe. You say otherwise. You prove yourself!
Ayew & Celina on 18:32 - Jan 20 with 747 viewsNotLoyal

Ayew & Celina on 17:06 - Jan 20 by KGriz16

It's you who should be proving otherwise as you've made the allegations as well as the other 1000 posters on here. The accounts are there for all to observe. You say otherwise. You prove yourself!

Did you actually read the original post properly?

OK I've changed it.

Ayew & Celina on 18:36 - Jan 20 with 741 viewsmajorraglan

Ayew & Celina on 17:06 - Jan 20 by KGriz16

My understanding is that the management accounts are available, but the detailed accounts are not available to the Trust unless they sign some kind of non disclosure agreement. My understanding is that to see what’s gone/going on you need the detailed accounts, their unavailability gives rise to suspicion amongst the fans that the owners are trying to hide something.

I am not saying that there’s anything going on, it’s just the perception fans can draw.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 21:47]
Ayew & Celina on 18:40 - Jan 20 with 729 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew & Celina on 15:59 - Jan 20 by Badlands

?
If we are not in the EU where freedom to live and work are enshrined in law European players revert to the status of 'elite' and will require work permits.
https://latitudelaw.com/news/the-fas-policy-on-non-eu-football-players-and-possi
The FA will grant endorsement for a work permit to elite football players who are internationally established at the highest level.
The appeals set out criteria which some would meet but many won't. Montero only just managed to satisfy the standard when he returned form his loan to Getafe /Emelec.

I was only dicking about, but that’s quite interesting. From a quick glance I can’t see what’ll happen to players already at clubs. It’ll be interesting if they need visas too (as you’d expect). Could shake things up quite a bit.

Edit - just to add, it would probably have meant we wouldn’t have seen players like Michu, Chico, Rangel and Ferrie here in the past. VdH, Mulder, Baston would be unlikely to get work permits. Celina probably would.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 19:09]
Ayew & Celina on 18:46 - Jan 20 with 726 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ayew & Celina on 10:49 - Jan 20 by KGriz16

They've never taken a penny out the club. ffs.

We had the largest transfer surplus in the Premier league, the summer before Swansea was relegated. By far.

Then, we immediately that follow up with the largest transfer surplus in the Championship, the next summer. Again, by far.

You could argue that they were making up for past mismanagement, but it's still a bit ridiculous. And while your statement is probably correct as far as I understand; for the above to coincide with Levien spending boatloads on DC United (on Rooney among other things) merits a few raised eyebrows about his priorities.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 18:46]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ayew & Celina on 18:56 - Jan 20 with 707 viewsjack247

Ayew & Celina on 18:46 - Jan 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

We had the largest transfer surplus in the Premier league, the summer before Swansea was relegated. By far.

Then, we immediately that follow up with the largest transfer surplus in the Championship, the next summer. Again, by far.

You could argue that they were making up for past mismanagement, but it's still a bit ridiculous. And while your statement is probably correct as far as I understand; for the above to coincide with Levien spending boatloads on DC United (on Rooney among other things) merits a few raised eyebrows about his priorities.

There should be no doubt in anyone’s mind we are nowhere near the top of their list of priorities. We’re a failed investment until the time we get back to the PL. They are treating us like a bad debt.

That doesn’t mean they are syphoning money out of us and ploughing it into D.C. United. The notion is ridiculous.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew & Celina on 18:59 - Jan 20 with 707 viewsswan65split

Ayew & Celina on 15:59 - Jan 20 by Badlands

?

Well lets be honest about him, hes done very little in his time here. plenty of medical treatment mind.
Ayew & Celina on 19:29 - Jan 20 with 656 viewslonglostjack

Not sure about that Tummer. Too obvious. They’ll be syphoning some money off somehow though. Consultancy fees relating to purchase of Liberty lease? Pearlman’s golden handshake? Pure speculation of course because none of us know. They could be Kosher. If they are then there’s no reason not to provide the Trust with a detailed breakdown of the management accounts. Why the lack of transparency? Just fuels speculation.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 19:30]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ayew & Celina on 19:52 - Jan 20 with 624 viewsjasper_T

Ayew & Celina on 18:36 - Jan 20 by majorraglan

My understanding is that the management accounts are available, but the detailed accounts are not available to the Trust unless they sign some kind of non disclosure agreement. My understanding is that to see what’s gone/going on you need the detailed accounts, their unavailability gives rise to suspicion amongst the fans that the owners are trying to hide something.

I am not saying that there’s anything going on, it’s just the perception fans can draw.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 21:47]

My understanding was that the management accounts weren't being made available around the summer of 2018 unless Stuart McDonald signed an NDA, which gave rise to suspicion, but that issue was worked out within a few months and the trust has been seeing the monthly accounts as they always have ever since. The trust see no indication of sums leaving the club from what they see but it's impossible to ever be sure unless you're running a 24/7 spy operation.
Ayew & Celina on 20:20 - Jan 20 with 579 viewslondonlisa2001

That’s only part of the story Tummer.

As an example, Ayew (first time round) and Gomis etc were huge costs to the club that wouldn’t show in a transfer surplus type calculation as they were ostensibly ‘free’ transfers. The costs to the club, however, were extremely high.
Ayew & Celina on 20:21 - Jan 20 with 576 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew & Celina on 19:52 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

My understanding was that the management accounts weren't being made available around the summer of 2018 unless Stuart McDonald signed an NDA, which gave rise to suspicion, but that issue was worked out within a few months and the trust has been seeing the monthly accounts as they always have ever since. The trust see no indication of sums leaving the club from what they see but it's impossible to ever be sure unless you're running a 24/7 spy operation.

Your understanding is incorrect and simplistic.
Ayew & Celina on 20:28 - Jan 20 with 566 viewsCooperman

Ayew & Celina on 19:52 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

My understanding is different and that is that the Trust do not see sufficient detail of the monthly accounts to form judgment.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ayew & Celina on 20:54 - Jan 20 with 534 viewsNotLoyal

Ayew & Celina on 20:28 - Jan 20 by Cooperman

My understanding is different and that is that the Trust do not see sufficient detail of the monthly accounts to form judgment.

Exactly. Lost on some.

OK I've changed it.

Ayew & Celina on 21:09 - Jan 20 with 510 viewsNeath_Jack

Ayew & Celina on 20:28 - Jan 20 by Cooperman

That's not what Lisa has said previously.

They do see the monthly accounts, and there is nothing in there to raise any alarms. She also says that there are more detailed accounts which they don't see, which detail the what and why's or something like that.

Lisa was a bit snarky with Jasper because she thinks he's someone connected to either the Americans or the sell outs, I forget which now but I'm sure she will be along to put me right.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ayew & Celina on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 497 viewsDr_Winston

I'm sure even if the Trust don't see the precise whereabouts of every penny £10m transferred to a Cayman Islands account would be pretty hard to miss.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ayew & Celina on 21:16 - Jan 20 with 497 viewsLuther27

Ayew & Celina on 21:09 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

They do see the monthly accounts, and there is nothing in there to raise any alarms. She also says that there are more detailed accounts which they don't see, which detail the what and why's or something like that.

Lisa was a bit snarky with Jasper because she thinks he's someone connected to either the Americans or the sell outs, I forget which now but I'm sure she will be along to put me right.

Look out...
Ayew & Celina on 21:16 - Jan 20 with 497 viewsNotLoyal

And without 100% clarity and not what the trust want people to hear nobody is clear.
legal action anyone?

OK I've changed it.

Ayew & Celina on 21:17 - Jan 20 with 492 viewsCooperman

That's basically what I meant to imply. The Trust isn't able to the deep dive into the detail of the P&L as detail is held back.

Ayew & Celina on 21:18 - Jan 20 with 490 viewsjackrmee

That's basically what Cooperman said though...
they don't get to see the detailed accounts/sufficient detail to be able to form a judgement.

Which is what I thought too.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ayew & Celina on 21:22 - Jan 20 with 481 viewsNeath_Jack

Ayew & Celina on 21:17 - Jan 20 by Cooperman

That's basically what I meant to imply. The Trust isn't able to the deep dive into the detail of the P&L as detail is held back.

But what they have seen hasn't, or didn't raise any concerns, which i think is quite important.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Ayew & Celina on 21:24 - Jan 20 with 471 viewsNeath_Jack

Ayew & Celina on 21:18 - Jan 20 by jackrmee

they don't get to see the detailed accounts/sufficient detail to be able to form a judgement.

Depends how you define a judgement i suppose.

Lisa has repeated many times on here, that in her opinion she has seen nothing in the accounts to raise any alarms. But with the rider that she hasn't seen a certain type of the accounts with the extra detail.

Ayew & Celina on 21:26 - Jan 20 with 463 viewsthornabyswan

Ayew & Celina on 21:18 - Jan 20 by jackrmee

The trust and the books how many times has this one been done now.

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog day.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew & Celina on 21:28 - Jan 20 with 457 viewsCooperman

Ayew & Celina on 21:24 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

Depends how you define a judgement i suppose.

Lisa has repeated many times on here, that in her opinion she has seen nothing in the accounts to raise any alarms. But with the rider that she hasn't seen a certain type of the accounts with the extra detail.

Aye, it's not what they've seen but more so what they haven't seen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024