Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterson 11:05 - Jan 20 with 6433 viewsMuteswan

Gone on loan to Utrecht.
Peterson on 13:53 - Jan 20 with 1790 viewsjack247

Peterson on 13:45 - Jan 20 by NWSwans

Surridge was far more lively, rate someone who has the work rate. Even if the lack a touch of quality.

Baston is now a problem for us, Can't see him starting another game while Brewster is fit, so whats the point in having him.

Very little. He was an expensive mistake. He’s not on his own there
Peterson on 13:57 - Jan 20 with 1771 viewsswancity

Baston ranks as the very worst signing in the clubs history. Only Clucas comes close.

In the unlikely event that a new club can be found for him by his agent get rid asap.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Peterson on 14:07 - Jan 20 with 1745 viewsBadlands

Peterson on 13:57 - Jan 20 by swancity

Baston ranks as the very worst signing in the clubs history. Only Clucas comes close.

In the unlikely event that a new club can be found for him by his agent get rid asap.

When he was playing regularly he had a better goal record than McBurie!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Peterson on 14:26 - Jan 20 with 1708 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Peterson on 13:08 - Jan 20 by swancity

" Cooper doesn't get much out of anybody "

Staggering that someone can waste time writing such crap. 5th in the League. Lost McBurnie Fer and James from last season. He's doing a fine job in fact. On a very tight budget.

League position is not only to do with how well the players are playing but also to do with how the opposition are playing as well.
In the first 10 games, with the team inherited from Potter plus Woodman we gained 21 points. 2.1 points/game
in the second set of 10 games we gained only 9 points. 0.9 points/game
and in the last 8 games we have gained 15 points, 2 of which are courtesy of new players, so 1.9 points/game with the new players or 1.6 points/game without them.
So 2.1 points/game for the 1st 10 and 1.3 points/game from the last 17 games without the new players, if that doesn't signify things getting worse I don't know what does.
All Managers tend to have ups and downs, with 2 new players we will see if Cooper has learned enough to really turn it around over the next 12 games.
Peterson on 14:30 - Jan 20 with 1699 viewsNotLoyal

Peterson on 13:29 - Jan 20 by andrew

Truly baffling that he’s gone and McKay is still here. Easily one of the worst footballers we’ve ever had.

Bloody hell, really ?
Since when ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Peterson on 14:31 - Jan 20 with 1689 viewsHighjack

Surprised we’re doing any sort of business with Utrecht.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Peterson on 14:32 - Jan 20 with 1681 viewsKerouac

Surridge was far more lively, rate someone who has the work rate. Even if the lack a touch of quality.

Baston is now a problem for us, Can't see him starting another game while Brewster is fit, so whats the point in having him.

He does a good job as a target man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Peterson on 14:33 - Jan 20 with 1681 viewsNWSwans

Peterson on 14:26 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

League position is not only to do with how well the players are playing but also to do with how the opposition are playing as well.
In the first 10 games, with the team inherited from Potter plus Woodman we gained 21 points. 2.1 points/game
in the second set of 10 games we gained only 9 points. 0.9 points/game
and in the last 8 games we have gained 15 points, 2 of which are courtesy of new players, so 1.9 points/game with the new players or 1.6 points/game without them.
So 2.1 points/game for the 1st 10 and 1.3 points/game from the last 17 games without the new players, if that doesn't signify things getting worse I don't know what does.
All Managers tend to have ups and downs, with 2 new players we will see if Cooper has learned enough to really turn it around over the next 12 games.

Christ, we would be automatically promoted if we kept 2.1 points a game.

And god forbid the manager strengthen his side. stop giving sh!t facts about if we didn't have the new players. We do have them so therefore only the stats with them matter.

If we had no players we wouldn't exist as football club.
Login to get fewer ads

Peterson on 14:34 - Jan 20 with 1674 viewsNWSwans

Peterson on 14:32 - Jan 20 by Kerouac

He does a good job as a target man.

Doesn't really suit 'the Swansea Way' or whatever we play now is called
Peterson on 14:48 - Jan 20 with 1649 viewsBadlands

Peterson on 14:34 - Jan 20 by NWSwans

Doesn't really suit 'the Swansea Way' or whatever we play now is called

Monk MkII

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Peterson on 14:53 - Jan 20 with 1639 viewsjasper_T

I prefer quality to a trier.
Peterson on 14:54 - Jan 20 with 1628 viewsNWSwans

Peterson on 14:53 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

I prefer quality to a trier.

Well other then the potential of Brewster we don't have a striker with that,
Peterson on 15:00 - Jan 20 with 1609 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Peterson on 14:31 - Jan 20 by Highjack

Ha ,very well remembered

We are probably giving him to them

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Peterson on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 1595 viewsthornabyswan

Peterson on 13:29 - Jan 20 by andrew

Truly baffling that he’s gone and McKay is still here. Easily one of the worst footballers we’ve ever had.

Thats an easy one nobody has come in for Mckay,

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Peterson on 15:11 - Jan 20 with 1577 viewslonglostjack

Peterson on 14:31 - Jan 20 by Highjack

We showed some sensitivity by not offering them Nordfeld

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Peterson on 15:11 - Jan 20 with 1576 viewsthornabyswan

He came off the bench Saturday Brewster is not going to play 90 minutes every game.

Players get injuries suspensions dips in form.

We need 2 or 3 decent strikers.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 15:14]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Peterson on 15:29 - Jan 20 with 1541 viewsSwansea93

Peterson on 15:11 - Jan 20 by thornabyswan

He came off the bench Saturday Brewster is not going to play 90 minutes every game.

Players get injuries suspensions dips in form.

We need 2 or 3 decent strikers.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 15:14]

Borja didn't make it off the bench Routledge & Fulton came on.

Abit gutted Peterson hasn't had a proper run in the team to build him up, looked to attack when he had the ball, loaned with a view to a permanent deal.

Garrick is back in training now so I guess he is higher up in the pecking order.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Peterson on 08:57 - Jan 22 with 1285 viewsNWSwans

Peterson on 15:29 - Jan 20 by Swansea93

Borja didn't make it off the bench Routledge & Fulton came on.

Abit gutted Peterson hasn't had a proper run in the team to build him up, looked to attack when he had the ball, loaned with a view to a permanent deal.

Garrick is back in training now so I guess he is higher up in the pecking order.

Assist on his debut last night, after only 15 mins on the pitch.

Planet Swans knows better once again
Peterson on 09:30 - Jan 22 with 1238 viewsjack247

Peterson on 08:57 - Jan 22 by NWSwans

Assist on his debut last night, after only 15 mins on the pitch.

Planet Swans knows better once again

I doubt he’d get in the Utrecht team if they had Ayew and Celina to call on mind.
Peterson on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 1137 viewskarnataka

After Peterson's howler to gift Fulham their winner, he was given the chance to atone by starting a week later against WBA and absolutely everything he tried to do that day failed to come off and he was shocking (although to be fair, he wasn't alone). But if I remember correctly, he was deservedly subbed for Dyer at half-time and hasn't figured since so I guess Cooper had seen enough.
Peterson on 13:59 - Jan 22 with 1125 views34dfgdf54

Peterson on 13:54 - Jan 22 by karnataka

After Peterson's howler to gift Fulham their winner, he was given the chance to atone by starting a week later against WBA and absolutely everything he tried to do that day failed to come off and he was shocking (although to be fair, he wasn't alone). But if I remember correctly, he was deservedly subbed for Dyer at half-time and hasn't figured since so I guess Cooper had seen enough.

If I remember rightly he was the only one who looked like doing anything at all against WBA and was the last person they should have been dragging at half time.

Never settled here and a move for him was best for both parties, can be a good player in future for someone though.
Peterson on 14:06 - Jan 22 with 1119 viewskarnataka

Peterson on 13:59 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

If I remember rightly he was the only one who looked like doing anything at all against WBA and was the last person they should have been dragging at half time.

Never settled here and a move for him was best for both parties, can be a good player in future for someone though.

I didn't say he wasn't trying to do something, he was, in fact he was probably trying too hard, it was just that everything he tried failed imo and probably in Cooper's too, hence he was hooked.
Peterson on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 995 viewslonglostjack

Peterson on 13:54 - Jan 22 by karnataka

Trying is better than hiding though. BR was good on the player psychology.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Peterson on 20:07 - Jan 22 with 974 viewsgrabsplatter

Peterson on 13:59 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

He was trying to make something happen & occasionally looked like he might create something unfortunately he also gave the ball away so often it was a no brainer to sub him
Peterson on 23:51 - Jan 22 with 900 viewsKerouac

Peterson was one of the worst professional footballers I have seen in my life, and there have been plenty of shite one's down the years.
No brain.
No heart.
No technique.

Get to f*ck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024