Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship 19:50 - Jan 20 with 5474 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Has me perplexed that we averaged 18,737 last season, but only 16,260 so far this season (-14%). Yet this year we have a much better team and we are currently in a playoff position, where we were smack dab mid table the whole way last season, which was particularly boring.

Only thing I can think of is the possibility that a lot of season ticket holders from 17/18 early renewed for 18/19 before they knew we'd be relegated from the PL. But that can't be the whole cause, is it?

PS - is our away attendance kept track of anywhere?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 15:47 - Jan 21 with 816 viewsSwanDownUnder

Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 20:03 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

I was yeah, and then some.

How long someone has followed this club has absolutely no bearing on how we are playing at the moment.

This is the worst championship we have ever played in, its shite.

I quit when Souza was about, back now.... done well under him too.
Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 23:08 - Jan 21 with 713 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Attendance this season has not been helped by the fact we have not yet played five of the best supported teams at home yet. Leeds, Bristol City, Derby, WBA and Sheffield Wednesday.

I suspect all those teams will sell out their 2000 allocation as well as attracting a few thousand extra plastic Swansea fans.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 11:29 - Jan 22 with 622 viewsCatullus

Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 14:38 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Id refuse anyone who had a ST in the PL who didn't renew this season from being allowed to purchase a PL ST if we got promoted.

The excuses for not renewing now we are in the championship are pitiful.

That's a ridiculous notion. How do you judge what is an excuse and what is a genuine reason? Do you personally know all the non renewers and their circumstances?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 16:43 - Jan 30 with 472 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Last chance for early bird season tickets reduction. Offer closes 31st January.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 17:09 - Jan 30 with 447 viewsbuilthjack

Liberty Attendance: the downward two-year trend in the Championship on 16:43 - Jan 30 by felixstowe_jack

Last chance for early bird season tickets reduction. Offer closes 31st January.

Mine will be done tomorrow. Hate giving money to the Yanks, but still have to support the team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024