Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:31 - Jan 20 with 39998 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:03 - Jan 20 with 11347 viewsOneill_77

A battling side - they are currently #1 for aerial battles won, and #2 for duels won; highly organised and highly motivated.
We also now seem to be battling more, with higher drive and energy.
Crucially we have far more 'x' factor than them in the final third.
Bring it on.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:28 - Jan 20 with 11328 viewssainthelens

They are this, they are that, they are also 4th from bottom.
At least a point for us.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:45 - Jan 20 with 11315 viewsbakajack

We owe them for how they mugged us at the Liberty, still think it will be a hard fought game though. Gonna go with 2-1 to the Swans
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:16 - Jan 21 with 11287 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:45 - Jan 20 by bakajack

We owe them for how they mugged us at the Liberty, still think it will be a hard fought game though. Gonna go with 2-1 to the Swans

And they robbed us at their gaff last season.

We owe the cvnts.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:05 - Jan 21 with 11209 viewsTimTtam

I've thought a 1-0 Stoke win was on the cards for months, and I still feel the same now.

I'd be happy with a point.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:42 - Jan 21 with 11184 viewswestwalesed

We will lose 2-0.

Never get anything there and they’re coming into form.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Jan 21 with 11169 viewsNotLoyal

Stoke very confident, it’s never a good time to play them.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:26 - Jan 21 with 11138 viewsNWSwans

I remember us stealing a point at their place in the PL, Paloschi got on of his 2 goals I believe,
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:56 - Jan 21 with 10928 viewspencoedjack

Stoke 1 Swansea 0

Clucas

Its the Swansea way.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:16 - Jan 21 with 10913 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:28 - Jan 20 by sainthelens

They are this, they are that, they are also 4th from bottom.
At least a point for us.

We do have history when we face teams at the bottom of the league.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:21 - Jan 21 with 10909 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:16 - Jan 21 by Flashberryjack

We do have history when we face teams at the bottom of the league.

They're the only teams we've been beating recently. Wigan, Luton, Boro were in the relegation zone when we played them. Two draws against Barnsley not ideal. Charlton down there now though were flying igh when we beat the the first time.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 21 with 10714 viewsOldjack

You don't know what your gonna get from either team

1-2, new kids on fire ,Joe gets giddy all game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 22 with 10173 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:45 - Jan 20 by bakajack

They didn't mug us though. They recovered from a terrible blow in the first minute with a manager they knew was dead and buried and still outplayed us and deserved their win. They are a decent team, hard nosed, committed and in excelent form. We never do anything much up there neither and they have a strong defence and nmidfield, break fast through the middle and are strong in the air. All things we hate,

3-0 Swans.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Jan 22 with 10125 viewsdunvantjack100

We have 17 more points than them for a reason, we are a better footballing side than they are. Losing a game on quality is acceptable, but losing it down to them being more up for it and winning more 50:50’s is not, which is what has happened on previous meetings.
We have acquired some good loan additions and it is about time we got a win away to these, so I’m going with a 0-2 win.

Any news on how many we are taking? 3 of us making our way up hoping for a decent crowd.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 22 with 10070 viewsperplex

2-0 to Stoke.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 22 with 9955 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 21 by Oldjack

You don't know what your gonna get from either team

1-2, new kids on fire ,Joe gets giddy all game

Allen to be sent off along with Clucas. 0-3 Swans

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 22 with 9937 viewsGlyn1

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 22 by perplex

2-0 to Stoke.

Sadly, got to agree. They have good players, are in good form, and outplayed us for most of the first match.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:22 - Jan 22 with 9860 viewsSwanski

The loanees have injected some enthusiasm and flair into the team. The boys seem to have bit more of a buzz and with the play-off spots still viable I can see us taking all 3 points. Gallagher is class and if Brewster bags another goal this week I can see a little run happening.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:59 - Jan 23 with 9709 viewsGlastonbury

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:22 - Jan 22 by Swanski

The loanees have injected some enthusiasm and flair into the team. The boys seem to have bit more of a buzz and with the play-off spots still viable I can see us taking all 3 points. Gallagher is class and if Brewster bags another goal this week I can see a little run happening.

This is type of game we need to win which would show a bit of steel about us and also give us belief we won't drop awash easily from top 6
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:07 - Jan 23 with 9666 viewssainthelens

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 22 by Glyn1

Sadly, got to agree. They have good players, are in good form, and outplayed us for most of the first match.

And are also 4th from bottom
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:24 - Jan 23 with 9650 viewsraynor94

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:07 - Jan 23 by sainthelens

And are also 4th from bottom

Due to their terrible form in the first part of the season, in the last month under O'Neill, they are transformed, a difficult time to go there.

But still confident we can get a point

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:32 - Jan 23 with 9522 viewsBadlands

Much depends on the ref and whether or not he'll stamp down on Stoke's stamping down!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 23 with 9438 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I missed Cooper's presser today.

Did he say Rodon was back?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:28 - Jan 23 with 9435 viewsAndyconky

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 23 by AustinIsOurHero

I missed Cooper's presser today.

Did he say Rodon was back?

Looking good at the moment with plenty of options. Liked Steve Coopers body language at the press conference so maybe it's all coming together at the right time? Longton Rugby Club for pre match drinks for me!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 9357 viewsWxmJax

Anyone driving there don't do what I did and park in the pub right next to the ground. I thought I was being clever but took nearly an hour to get out afterwards. Granted it was in the Premier so bigger crowds then but I've parked near Stobarts depot since.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024