Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS Wales 17:12 - Jan 23 with 2295 viewsHighjack

The bloke living inside my magic radio box just told me that the figures for the NHS in Wales are the worst on record for the fourth month running. Mark Drakeford needs to use his impressive talents and get to grips with this issue. I’m sure he will because he is a great leader.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

NHS Wales on 17:20 - Jan 23 with 1588 viewsKilkennyjack

Drakes is the JFk of welsh politics.

He will sort this one via his charisma and good looks.

Cometh the hour etc ...

Beware of the Risen People

NHS Wales on 17:33 - Jan 23 with 1575 viewsLuther27

What? He's going to resign you say?
NHS Wales on 18:22 - Jan 23 with 1536 viewsdickythorpe

Drakers will never buckle!

NHS Wales on 18:30 - Jan 23 with 1522 viewsperplex

Is this guy a waste of space then, never really payed much attention to him, what I do see on my travels is that most Labour run towns like Llanelli have become shit holes whilst the Tory run towns seem to be doing ok.
NHS Wales on 18:33 - Jan 23 with 1515 viewsdickythorpe

NHS Wales on 18:30 - Jan 23 by perplex

Is this guy a waste of space then, never really payed much attention to him, what I do see on my travels is that most Labour run towns like Llanelli have become shit holes whilst the Tory run towns seem to be doing ok.

Have a spin to Haverfordwest which is blue.
NHS Wales on 18:33 - Jan 23 with 1516 viewsHighjack

NHS Wales on 18:22 - Jan 23 by dickythorpe

Drakers will never buckle!

Phwoaar. *unzips

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

NHS Wales on 19:01 - Jan 23 with 1484 viewscmajack

He needs to get his finger out of his backside and sort out some of the major issues our country faces. Too busy trying to overturn the brexit result to bother with the real issues. Quick enough to slag Westminster off , yet needs to look at his own performance and what he's not doing for Wales.
NHS Wales on 19:59 - Jan 23 with 1437 viewsCatullus

NHS Wales on 19:01 - Jan 23 by cmajack

He needs to get his finger out of his backside and sort out some of the major issues our country faces. Too busy trying to overturn the brexit result to bother with the real issues. Quick enough to slag Westminster off , yet needs to look at his own performance and what he's not doing for Wales.

To be fair he's doing plenty for Wales. His government is turning the NHS into a disaster zone, it is ruining our schools. Currently changing the curriculum to guarantee our childrens failure so they are always welfare dependent and so Labour voters. He is busy ignoring the will of the people as expressed in the brexit referendum, for our own good. He is also busy ensuring 16 year olds can vote (because younger people are more likley to be left wing and so Labour voters) as part of his long term plan.

Can you guess what it is yet?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

NHS Wales on 20:05 - Jan 23 with 1428 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

NHS Wales on 19:59 - Jan 23 by Catullus

To be fair he's doing plenty for Wales. His government is turning the NHS into a disaster zone, it is ruining our schools. Currently changing the curriculum to guarantee our childrens failure so they are always welfare dependent and so Labour voters. He is busy ignoring the will of the people as expressed in the brexit referendum, for our own good. He is also busy ensuring 16 year olds can vote (because younger people are more likley to be left wing and so Labour voters) as part of his long term plan.

Can you guess what it is yet?

Is he bringing back Rolf Harris?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

NHS Wales on 21:04 - Jan 23 with 1378 viewscentrestandswan

Yes some of the people on the front line need to up their game as well, walking around all day with clip boards in their hands and staring at computer screens while patients are are in need. Governments of all colours pump money in but until the mind set is changed problems like this are going to continue.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

NHS Wales on 21:44 - Jan 23 with 1336 viewsDarran

It would help if utter ćunts stopped using the health service when they don’t need to.
Some wánkers in A&E aye.

I believe I’ve already told you the story about the girl taking four tablespoons of bleach for a laugh a few months ago but we were there again recently.

A guy I vaguely know from Port Talbot was in there,a lot of people know me and he spoke to me,he asked what we were down there for and I briefly mentioned our daughter had a very rare syndrome. I had no interest in what he was doing there so I didn’t ask but he told me anyway ‘I’ve twisted my ankle see.’ “I know there’s nothing wrong with it but I thought I’d get it checked out anyway.”
He waits over two hours and then gets called for a x-Ray then comes back and gets called again a little while later for the results of the x-Ray.
Out he comes and shouts over to me “nothing wrong,I knew there wasn’t but it’s best to get it checked out like.”

Ćunt,utter utter ćunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NHS Wales on 22:01 - Jan 23 with 1325 viewsFlashberryjack

NHS Wales on 21:44 - Jan 23 by Darran

It would help if utter ćunts stopped using the health service when they don’t need to.
Some wánkers in A&E aye.

I believe I’ve already told you the story about the girl taking four tablespoons of bleach for a laugh a few months ago but we were there again recently.

A guy I vaguely know from Port Talbot was in there,a lot of people know me and he spoke to me,he asked what we were down there for and I briefly mentioned our daughter had a very rare syndrome. I had no interest in what he was doing there so I didn’t ask but he told me anyway ‘I’ve twisted my ankle see.’ “I know there’s nothing wrong with it but I thought I’d get it checked out anyway.”
He waits over two hours and then gets called for a x-Ray then comes back and gets called again a little while later for the results of the x-Ray.
Out he comes and shouts over to me “nothing wrong,I knew there wasn’t but it’s best to get it checked out like.”

Ćunt,utter utter ćunt.

Yes a lot of it goes on, buta big part of the problem is being unable to see your own doctor at the local surgery.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

NHS Wales on 22:03 - Jan 23 with 1319 viewsDarran

NHS Wales on 22:01 - Jan 23 by Flashberryjack

Yes a lot of it goes on, buta big part of the problem is being unable to see your own doctor at the local surgery.

Half the people don’t need to see the GP in the first place. Fućk off to Wilko and get a packet of paracetamol for 15p.
Needy pricks.

NHS Wales on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 1319 viewsDr_Winston

NHS Wales on 22:03 - Jan 23 by Darran

Half the people don’t need to see the GP in the first place. Fućk off to Wilko and get a packet of paracetamol for 15p.
Needy pricks.

This.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

NHS Wales on 22:10 - Jan 23 with 1306 viewsDarran

NHS Wales on 22:05 - Jan 23 by Dr_Winston

This.

Seriously though it’s pathetic,we had a set of knives for Christmas and last Thursday I slice right through my thumb. My two grandsons were here,the oldest one who’s six ran out of the kitchen and the youngest one who’s nearly three just stood there watching the blood falling all over the kitchen floor. My wife started yelping that we’d have to go to the hospital,me pass me a few sheets of kitchen roll.

It’s still hurting today mind.

NHS Wales on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 1303 viewsexiledclaseboy

NHS Wales on 22:10 - Jan 23 by Darran

Seriously though it’s pathetic,we had a set of knives for Christmas and last Thursday I slice right through my thumb. My two grandsons were here,the oldest one who’s six ran out of the kitchen and the youngest one who’s nearly three just stood there watching the blood falling all over the kitchen floor. My wife started yelping that we’d have to go to the hospital,me pass me a few sheets of kitchen roll.

It’s still hurting today mind.

How is it possible for you to slice through your thumb with a knife? What were you holding it with?

Poll: Tory leader

NHS Wales on 22:19 - Jan 23 with 1289 viewsDarran

NHS Wales on 22:13 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

How is it possible for you to slice through your thumb with a knife? What were you holding it with?

I picked it up off the draining board to wipe it with a tea towel to put it out of sight because the kids were here.

NHS Wales on 22:21 - Jan 23 with 1287 viewsLeonWasGod

It’s the same UK-wide isn’t it? We should all value the NHS a bit more, and all be prepared to pay a little more. It’ll never happen as we’ve been conditioned over 40 years to be selfish chunts, but it’s nice to dream (except for those dreams where you’re running and never get anywhere, or are in a plane on fire hurtling towards the ground).
NHS Wales on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 1273 viewsDarran

Mind you I’ve been told by two different members of the British Steel rescue team that I was trying to sit up and get out of the ambulance after being pulled out from under 7 tons of steel.

Hard as fućk me.

NHS Wales on 23:04 - Jan 23 with 1244 viewsBanosswan

NHS Wales on 22:27 - Jan 23 by Darran

Mind you I’ve been told by two different members of the British Steel rescue team that I was trying to sit up and get out of the ambulance after being pulled out from under 7 tons of steel.

Hard as fućk me.

But not as hard as 7 tons of steel obviously!

Or 2/3 as hard.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

NHS Wales on 23:06 - Jan 23 with 1239 viewsDarran

NHS Wales on 23:04 - Jan 23 by Banosswan

But not as hard as 7 tons of steel obviously!

Or 2/3 as hard.

Prick.

NHS Wales on 23:09 - Jan 23 with 1238 viewsBanosswan

NHS Wales on 23:06 - Jan 23 by Darran

Prick.

Not that hard either

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

NHS Wales on 23:42 - Jan 23 with 1210 viewsLeonWasGod

NHS Wales on 22:13 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

He's always been a clever dick
NHS Wales on 09:20 - Jan 24 with 1099 viewsgadgetuk

It costs aroudn £10 to process a prescription for paracetamol yet people still insist on going to the doctor for it rather than pay 50p in tesco's because "I get it free". Millions could be saved for the NHS by banning this
NHS Wales on 09:20 - Jan 24 with 1099 viewsgadgetuk

It costs around £10 to process a prescription for paracetamol yet people still insist on going to the doctor for it rather than pay 50p in tesco's because "I get it free". Millions could be saved for the NHS by banning this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024