Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS Wales 17:12 - Jan 23 with 2292 viewsHighjack

The bloke living inside my magic radio box just told me that the figures for the NHS in Wales are the worst on record for the fourth month running. Mark Drakeford needs to use his impressive talents and get to grips with this issue. I’m sure he will because he is a great leader.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

NHS Wales on 09:57 - Jan 24 with 687 views1462jack

NHS Wales on 09:20 - Jan 24 by gadgetuk

It costs around £10 to process a prescription for paracetamol yet people still insist on going to the doctor for it rather than pay 50p in tesco's because "I get it free". Millions could be saved for the NHS by banning this

Say that again
NHS Wales on 10:06 - Jan 24 with 676 viewsHighjack

NHS Wales on 21:04 - Jan 23 by centrestandswan

Yes some of the people on the front line need to up their game as well, walking around all day with clip boards in their hands and staring at computer screens while patients are are in need. Governments of all colours pump money in but until the mind set is changed problems like this are going to continue.

We had a horrible experience with a family member in the late stages of cancer. She was in absolute agony, but they couldn’t give her anything because they had “lost her file”. The lead nurse told us she had the whole team trying to find it but they all seemed to be standing in a massive group by the ward reception bit just chatting. There was definitely no shortage of people the week we were there and they didn’t seem to be under any pressure whatsoever. Took them about five or six hours to find it, her husband was apoplectic with rage. She finally got to sleep and we thought phew at least she’s out of pain now and they kept coming to wake her up to check her blood pressure etc.

It felt almost like they were deliberately torturing her.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

NHS Wales on 10:10 - Jan 24 with 671 viewsVincent_Vega

The Drake will solve the NHS targets by changing maths itself!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

NHS Wales on 10:12 - Jan 24 with 675 viewsHighjack

NHS Wales on 10:10 - Jan 24 by Vincent_Vega

The Drake will solve the NHS targets by changing maths itself!

He doesn’t need to do maths. The numbers just work with each other to get in order for him because he’s Mark Drakeford.

NHS Wales on 10:28 - Jan 24 with 666 viewsDarran

And let’s not forget free prescriptions for everyone in Wales.
What an utter fuçking joke that is.

Prescriptions cost £3.50 an item at the time. If you had three items for instance the prescription was £10.50.
Overnight the thick and utter morons running Wales completely stopped that money going back into the system.
Oh no they couldn’t reduce the price to something like £2.50 per prescription from £10.50 however many items were on it so all those £2.50’s could go back into the system these utter cock snorkelers running Wales had to give everything away for zilch.
And some people want these charlatans in complete control of Wales.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NHS Wales on 11:50 - Jan 24 with 641 viewsAlfieMooresSon

NHS Wales on 10:28 - Jan 24 by Darran

Prescriptions cost £3.50 an item at the time. If you had three items for instance the prescription was £10.50.
Overnight the thick and utter morons running Wales completely stopped that money going back into the system.
Oh no they couldn’t reduce the price to something like £2.50 per prescription from £10.50 however many items were on it so all those £2.50’s could go back into the system these utter cock snorkelers running Wales had to give everything away for zilch.

Also people wouldn't get nappy cream and facking paracetamol if they had to pay for it, they would buy it from homo bargains fo 16P
NHS Wales on 11:51 - Jan 24 with 640 viewsAlfieMooresSon

NHS Wales on 22:03 - Jan 23 by Darran

Half the people don’t need to see the GP in the first place. Fućk off to Wilko and get a packet of paracetamol for 15p.
Needy pricks.

Spot on
NHS Wales on 11:56 - Jan 24 with 639 viewsAlfieMooresSon

NHS Wales on 09:20 - Jan 24 by gadgetuk

It costs aroudn £10 to process a prescription for paracetamol yet people still insist on going to the doctor for it rather than pay 50p in tesco's because "I get it free". Millions could be saved for the NHS by banning this

You need to charge for prescriptions, if not people just insist on going to the doctor to get free stuff.

If the doctor says we have a tablet for whatever of course they will take them because they are free, so why not?
Login to get fewer ads

NHS Wales on 12:16 - Jan 24 with 633 viewsWingstandwood

NHS Wales on 10:28 - Jan 24 by Darran

A 'complete control' scenario scares the absolute sh1te out of me!

That lot in the Welsh Assembly recently refused Westminster money to fund major road infrastructure improvement... That is despite the reported fact that Wales has a transport system that belongs to the 1960's decade of the last century past.

And to top that? Despite the utter disgrace of it all, there seems to have been zero condemnation, concern, reaction or awareness from the mainstream opposition parties, careerist Westminster Labour and the Yes Cymru/Welsh Nat/Welsh Independence lot. If they genuinely wanted Wales to progress they'd be incandescent with rage. But nah having a sh1te third rate, backward, Wales drives the hidden agenda.

FFS, it is now rather bleeding bloody obvious that a blatant "keep em poor, keep em voting for us" strategy is going on here. They're deliberately dragging Wales into the dirt!

Argus!

NHS Wales on 17:36 - Jan 24 with 553 viewsCatullus

NHS Wales on 12:16 - Jan 24 by Wingstandwood

A 'complete control' scenario scares the absolute sh1te out of me!

That lot in the Welsh Assembly recently refused Westminster money to fund major road infrastructure improvement... That is despite the reported fact that Wales has a transport system that belongs to the 1960's decade of the last century past.

And to top that? Despite the utter disgrace of it all, there seems to have been zero condemnation, concern, reaction or awareness from the mainstream opposition parties, careerist Westminster Labour and the Yes Cymru/Welsh Nat/Welsh Independence lot. If they genuinely wanted Wales to progress they'd be incandescent with rage. But nah having a sh1te third rate, backward, Wales drives the hidden agenda.

FFS, it is now rather bleeding bloody obvious that a blatant "keep em poor, keep em voting for us" strategy is going on here. They're deliberately dragging Wales into the dirt!

Oh come on, you can't expect Labour or Plaid to condemn or even be concerned when Drakeford turns down TORY money. It's fine to let Wales down rather than take Bojo money.

I totally agree with Darran on this and I'd go further and say we should have means testing on many benefits. We pay for the rich to get stuff for nothing, it's shocking. No wonder there's no money left.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

NHS Wales on 17:55 - Jan 24 with 543 viewsWingstandwood

NHS Wales on 17:36 - Jan 24 by Catullus

Oh come on, you can't expect Labour or Plaid to condemn or even be concerned when Drakeford turns down TORY money. It's fine to let Wales down rather than take Bojo money.

I totally agree with Darran on this and I'd go further and say we should have means testing on many benefits. We pay for the rich to get stuff for nothing, it's shocking. No wonder there's no money left.

It's staggering to think that this is the calibre of people in charge. The Welsh independence lot waiting in the wings, the future do-er's and visionaries expected to strut the world stage on behalf of Wales and fight its corner if it became independent? From recent evidence its obvious they're more than happy to see a backward Wales with a third rate economy. Hence the damning silence. What ambition and vision they have hey!

It hardly inspires confidence. Who the f#ck would want the country run by a bunch backward parochial yokels encompassing an impressive Dafydd Iwan CD collection or two but with nothing else besides.

Argus!

NHS Wales on 18:03 - Jan 24 with 532 viewsDr_Winston

There aren't that many non-means tested benefits these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

NHS Wales on 18:30 - Jan 24 with 512 viewsmajorraglan

We need to have a balance re means testing.For example if you pay a company pension all your working life and end up on say £18000 per year pension, should you lose your state pension when you have probably paid ax, NI all your life? Someone who never worked and made any contributions could get the pension for effectively contributing zilch.

I personally think we should have work for the dole and claimants have to make a contribution to society for their benefits, ideally in a training scheme, but I wouldn’t be averse to seeing people pick up litter at the side of the road or on the beach if that was all that was about.

There is a caveat, people who can’t work for medical reasons etc should be treated with dignity and respect not like they are now, but the rule should be no work equals no money,
NHS Wales on 12:15 - Jan 25 with 430 viewsCatullus

NHS Wales on 18:03 - Jan 24 by Dr_Winston

There aren't that many non-means tested benefits these days.

Child benefit, how much do we pay out every year to people who don't need it. A Premier league first teamer will get it, the CEO of a corporation will get it, benefits should be for those who need them not an extra guatanteed income.

majorraglan, I'm partly with you. People on unemplyment benefits should be offered retraining, if they refuse they have to undertake community service to qualify for money. I don't get unemployment benefits, I could sign on but I'd get no money because of my occupational pension so why bother.

Obviously the rules have to be designed properly so the genuinely ill and/or disabled are looked after. At the same time they should change the law to more strongly safeguard workers rights. Won't happen but it should, in my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

NHS Wales on 08:41 - Jan 27 with 341 viewswestwalesed

NHS Wales on 18:33 - Jan 23 by dickythorpe

Have a spin to Haverfordwest which is blue.

Extremely valid point to be fair.

Although Harford itself votes a Labour. The rest of the county votes Blue and that’s lovely!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024