Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! 16:22 - Jan 25 with 2513 viewsWaltersRedBoots

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:26 - Jan 25 with 2480 viewsjojaca

Sold him prematurely for my liking especially with low fee and state of the rest of midfield.

Even when you know, you never know?

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:31 - Jan 25 with 2416 viewsjackrabbit

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:26 - Jan 25 by jojaca

Sold him prematurely for my liking especially with low fee and state of the rest of midfield.

Swans are beating themselves. Why make 1 simple pass when you can make 3 and lose the ball while you’re at it?
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:32 - Jan 25 with 2402 viewsTenbySwan

Getting the wages off the book.

Horrible player for a horrible team in a horrible area. Always have been.

God knows what Joe Allen is doing there.
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:48 - Jan 25 with 2289 viewsWAFU

Ex player returns to haunt us? NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE HAVE WE??????
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:56 - Jan 25 with 2210 viewsicecoldjack

It's quite simple with Clucas, one of the most poor players to ever have signed for the Premier league Swans, couldn't even lift the ball when trying to take a corner and spent most of his time hiding from the ball, out most expensive player who hides from the ball.

A scandal he paid that much for him, yet again a typical signing that consigned the club to huge debt and relegation.

As for him in a lower league, well, of course he is decent ! He's playing at a lower level plain and simple and was an ok player there .

There are players that play in the premier league and there are 0remier league players, Sam is a prick and fraud at that level.
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:00 - Jan 25 with 2167 viewsNotLoyal

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:48 - Jan 25 by WAFU

Ex player returns to haunt us? NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE HAVE WE??????

It's what happens when you sign and or produce as many players as we do.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:08 - Jan 25 with 2093 views34dfgdf54

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:32 - Jan 25 by TenbySwan

Getting the wages off the book.

Horrible player for a horrible team in a horrible area. Always have been.

God knows what Joe Allen is doing there.

Not sure why Allen is there but he p*sses all over our midfield every time we play against him. Does my nut in
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 2065 viewsjacabertawe

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:08 - Jan 25 by 34dfgdf54

Not sure why Allen is there but he p*sses all over our midfield every time we play against him. Does my nut in

Does that not show what we are missing in midfield?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:18 - Jan 25 with 1999 viewsmonmouth

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 16:56 - Jan 25 by icecoldjack

It's quite simple with Clucas, one of the most poor players to ever have signed for the Premier league Swans, couldn't even lift the ball when trying to take a corner and spent most of his time hiding from the ball, out most expensive player who hides from the ball.

A scandal he paid that much for him, yet again a typical signing that consigned the club to huge debt and relegation.

As for him in a lower league, well, of course he is decent ! He's playing at a lower level plain and simple and was an ok player there .

There are players that play in the premier league and there are 0remier league players, Sam is a prick and fraud at that level.

Hardly his fault is it? He didn't make us buy him and move him into the premier league. Anyway he's sure had his own back for all the jeering this season, the carrot topped crappy c*nt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:19 - Jan 25 with 1986 viewsLeonWasGod

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:10 - Jan 25 by jacabertawe

Does that not show what we are missing in midfield?

Tom Butler?
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:25 - Jan 25 with 1946 viewsjackrabbit

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:18 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Hardly his fault is it? He didn't make us buy him and move him into the premier league. Anyway he's sure had his own back for all the jeering this season, the carrot topped crappy c*nt.

Exactly. His response after scoring suggests he reads Planet Swans!
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:26 - Jan 25 with 1933 viewsjacabertawe

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:19 - Jan 25 by LeonWasGod

Tom Butler?

A good example.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:28 - Jan 25 with 1923 viewsicecoldjack

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:18 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Did I say it was his fault then ?

I just said he was a rubbish player in the premier league so pipe down melon head.
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:30 - Jan 25 with 1912 viewsChief

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:25 - Jan 25 by jackrabbit

Exactly. His response after scoring suggests he reads Planet Swans!

Remember the sad basssstsrd kicked off on twitter wgn swans fans were rightfully outing his pathetic performances for us.

He wasn't @ into the original tweets so he must have literally searched his own name. Not sure what he was expecting to find. He was really terrible.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:32 - Jan 25 with 1894 viewssainthelens

If he does read this, well done today Sam, but showing form few years too late, cos down here you were fckn useless.
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:42 - Jan 25 with 1837 viewsWAFU

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:00 - Jan 25 by NotLoyal

It's what happens when you sign and or produce as many players as we do.

No it’s what happens when u can’t defend m8
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 19:26 - Jan 25 with 1593 viewsmonmouth

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:28 - Jan 25 by icecoldjack

Did I say it was his fault then ?

I just said he was a rubbish player in the premier league so pipe down melon head.

‘Melon head’. 😆😆

Absolutely you implied it was his fault with your usual longwinded rambling drivel, pumpkin face.

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 19:32 - Jan 25 with 1571 viewsexiledclaseboy

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 19:26 - Jan 25 by monmouth

‘Melon head’. 😆😆

Absolutely you implied it was his fault with your usual longwinded rambling drivel, pumpkin face.

Pomelo nose.

Poll: Tory leader

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 19:42 - Jan 25 with 1529 viewsmonmouth

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 19:32 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

Pomelo nose.

Cucumber dick. Oh no, hang on...

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 19:48 - Jan 25 with 1512 viewsBillyChong

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 17:30 - Jan 25 by Chief

Remember the sad basssstsrd kicked off on twitter wgn swans fans were rightfully outing his pathetic performances for us.

He wasn't @ into the original tweets so he must have literally searched his own name. Not sure what he was expecting to find. He was really terrible.

Yeah, he does seem a complete tit of a bloke regardless of his transfer here
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 20:49 - Jan 25 with 1430 viewsicecoldjack

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 19:26 - Jan 25 by monmouth

‘Melon head’. 😆😆

Whatever, I implied fook all just stated what 20,000 people watched week in week out .

Anyway, I wont get into tit for tat, like most of your posts it's pretty pointless.

Everyone knows the guy was a knob as a person and a player, decent in the championship woeful in the premier league. As Laudrup said, sign championship players you just end up in the championship .
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 23:54 - Jan 25 with 1328 viewsBarryTownSwam

Won £54 today .....
went to the game with Stoke supporting friends. Conversation in pub about how ex-Swans players are odds on to score against us as “it’s the Swansea way”. (Ie: Bony on his loan spell @ Stoke)!!
So put a fiver on a 2-0 defeat with goals from Clucas & Joe Allen. I guess 2 out of 3 ain’t bad!! hate myself but the winnings paid for a meal and few drinks in Ross On Wye on the trip home.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 23:55]
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 00:22 - Jan 26 with 1290 viewssainthelens

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 23:54 - Jan 25 by BarryTownSwam

Won £54 today .....
went to the game with Stoke supporting friends. Conversation in pub about how ex-Swans players are odds on to score against us as “it’s the Swansea way”. (Ie: Bony on his loan spell @ Stoke)!!
So put a fiver on a 2-0 defeat with goals from Clucas & Joe Allen. I guess 2 out of 3 ain’t bad!! hate myself but the winnings paid for a meal and few drinks in Ross On Wye on the trip home.

Clapped when the 2nd went in eh.
Jesus wept.
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 00:46 - Jan 26 with 1267 viewsWAFU

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 23:54 - Jan 25 by BarryTownSwam

Won £54 today .....

Plastic. Fraud.
I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 09:30 - Jan 26 with 1134 views34dfgdf54

I knew it would be fackin Clucas !! on 20:49 - Jan 25 by icecoldjack

Whatever, I implied fook all just stated what 20,000 people watched week in week out .

Anyway, I wont get into tit for tat, like most of your posts it's pretty pointless.

Everyone knows the guy was a knob as a person and a player, decent in the championship woeful in the premier league. As Laudrup said, sign championship players you just end up in the championship .

Laudrup was right, what he forgot to add though was if you also pay them premier league wages, you end up well and truly shagged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024