Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners 16:56 - Jan 25 with 2014 viewsSgorioFruit

Corners
Corners
Corners

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 16:58 - Jan 25 with 2004 viewsNotLoyal

I think we had 12, did we win one?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 17:07 - Jan 25 with 1953 viewsWAFU

We’ve got someone. His name is Steve Cooper and he is woefully under achieving
Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 17:09 - Jan 25 with 1941 viewsBrynCartwright

Our corners are feckin embarrassing. Against Cardiff we had loads and they were all completely shite.

Well done for bringing this up Sgor.

It really gets my goat up; team work hard to get a promising situation, and then it all goes tits up again and again and again.

I know we're physically not a massive side, but just something, anything from a set piece would be so refreshing.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 17:33 - Jan 25 with 1865 viewsFireboy2

It helps when we have some players who are tall.

Only saying like.
Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 19:09 - Jan 25 with 1742 viewsmajorraglan

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 17:33 - Jan 25 by Fireboy2

It helps when we have some players who are tall.

Only saying like.

It does, but if you don’t have tall players you have to be creative and think outside the box and look for alternatives solutions.

A few years ago, to defend against some of the bigger teams pretty sure Curt put a couple of the shorter players on the halfway which forced the opposition to drop defenders back instead of them being allowed to remain in attacking positions.
Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 19:16 - Jan 25 with 1731 viewsmonmouth

I read that as ‘Time to employ someone to teach Cooper’. I was going to heartily agree.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 19:35 - Jan 25 with 1716 viewsbuilthjack

I didn't see the game today, but were Grimes and Celina on corners again?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 20:52 - Jan 25 with 1660 viewsoldcob

We've no-one capable of striking a dead ball in any situation, end of.
Login to get fewer ads

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:04 - Jan 25 with 1599 viewsTNT

Do you really think that someone needs to teach Grimes how to take a corner at this stage of his career?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:20 - Jan 25 with 1583 viewsBrynCartwright

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:04 - Jan 25 by TNT

Do you really think that someone needs to teach Grimes how to take a corner at this stage of his career?

Yep, cos he's shit at it.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:25 - Jan 25 with 1573 viewsTNT

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:20 - Jan 25 by BrynCartwright

Yep, cos he's shit at it.

Agree he's shit at it. What does HE do all week ffs. Shouldn't need teaching to take a corner ffs.

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:37 - Jan 25 with 1557 viewsbuilthjack

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:04 - Jan 25 by TNT

He shouldn't be taking corners or free kicks. Simple as that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:42 - Jan 25 with 1544 viewsTNT

Time To Employ Someone To Teach Corners on 22:37 - Jan 25 by builthjack

He shouldn't be taking corners or free kicks. Simple as that.

Or he should be practising until HE gets it fkn right. It's HIS responsibility.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024