Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trans Activists Threatening People. 22:02 - Jan 25 with 876 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Supposedly people advocating freedom of expression threatening people who advocate freedom of expression.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-51248684

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 22:21 - Jan 25 with 833 viewsLohengrin

Fake news from a media claque who have ridden the in-joke bus so long they simply don’t know how to get off.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 22:55 - Jan 25 with 803 viewsBanosswan

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 22:21 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

Fake news from a media claque who have ridden the in-joke bus so long they simply don’t know how to get off.

Fake news?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 22:59 - Jan 25 with 795 viewsLohengrin

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 22:55 - Jan 25 by Banosswan

Fake news?

The whole confected ‘Trans’ business that has come from absolutely nowhere to centre stage.

F.A.K.E N.E.W.S.

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:13 - Jan 25 with 786 viewsBanosswan

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 22:59 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

The whole confected ‘Trans’ business that has come from absolutely nowhere to centre stage.

F.A.K.E N.E.W.S.

Really? You don't believe there's a certain lobby going after everyone who doesn't believe a person can self identify?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:16 - Jan 25 with 783 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:13 - Jan 25 by Banosswan

Really? You don't believe there's a certain lobby going after everyone who doesn't believe a person can self identify?

Lohengrin disappeared down the Alex Jones route about a year ago. There’s no hope for him now.

Poll: Tory leader

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:17 - Jan 25 with 782 viewsBanosswan

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:16 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

Lohengrin disappeared down the Alex Jones route about a year ago. There’s no hope for him now.

I'm such a lonely right winger.

I think maybe I hate everyone.

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:28 - Jan 25 with 773 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:13 - Jan 25 by Banosswan

Well I believe in freedom of speech, unless someone raises a legitimate issue for discussion that may in some way be interpreted as different to mine.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:44 - Jan 25 with 755 viewsSwanjaxs

What are these Trans activist threatening to do?

A forced manicure and makeover...

I dunno

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:47 - Jan 25 with 748 viewsLohengrin

Trans Activists Threatening People. on 23:17 - Jan 25 by Banosswan

I'm such a lonely right winger.

I think maybe I hate everyone.

I’ve never been lonely nor particularly ‘right-wing’ in the way you imagine it, I’m like a lot of folk who look at the left and laugh out loud at the nonsense you think is real, or God help us, normal.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024