Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. 13:33 - Jan 26 with 4206 viewsGowerjack

The USA.

Without doubt the most dangerous and fûcked up nation on the face of the Earth..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 21:30 - Jan 26 with 1049 viewsCatullus

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:31 - Jan 26 by Jack_Meoff

Look at US foreign policy, and specifically the actions of the CIA since World War 2. Their whole raison d'etre is to overthrow foreign governments that won't let them pilfer their natural resources. They'll then install someone who will. It's that simple.This kind of behaviour will also ferment resentment too, funnily enough.

George Carlin (I think) called the US an oil company with an army. I'd suggest it's more a collection of corporations with an army. The most well funded army in human history. Or I suppose military would be more accurate.

Doesn't mean I hate America or Americans by the way, it's just the way their foreign policy works.

I don't disagree but, more dangerous than China, Iran, NKorea or even Saudi Arabia who sponsor extremism through education and build mosques all over the world in their attempt to force Islam on all of us?

Most countries have a foreign policy that is less than nice. The EU, not yet a country but it has a very protectionist policy which is making millions in Africa worse off. They are all at it. It's not really the countries that are dangerous, it's the politicians. Ordinary people the world over just want to be free to live their lives.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 21:54 - Jan 26 with 1015 viewsJack_Meoff

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 21:30 - Jan 26 by Catullus

I don't disagree but, more dangerous than China, Iran, NKorea or even Saudi Arabia who sponsor extremism through education and build mosques all over the world in their attempt to force Islam on all of us?

Most countries have a foreign policy that is less than nice. The EU, not yet a country but it has a very protectionist policy which is making millions in Africa worse off. They are all at it. It's not really the countries that are dangerous, it's the politicians. Ordinary people the world over just want to be free to live their lives.

Your first paragraph is preposterous. F*cking hell.

Your last two sentences are bang on. Considering, however, that ordinary people consistently vote in said politicians, who is ultimately to blame?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:14 - Jan 27 with 927 viewsAce_Jack

The anti-snowflake brigade showing themselves up to be snowflake minges again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024