Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. 13:33 - Jan 26 with 4205 viewsGowerjack

The USA.

Without doubt the most dangerous and fûcked up nation on the face of the Earth..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 14:36 - Jan 26 with 3095 viewsHighjack

They’re no different to Iran and these other f*cked up countries who still use the fear of God as a tool of control or a justification for unspeakable actions. We went back to it briefly with that warmongering sociopath Blair and we all know how that worked out. Although with hindsight I wonder if all that guff about faith was aimed at the audience in the USA rather than back home.

They’ve had a black president, they nearly had a female president, they’ve had rapists and liars but they will never ever have a president that doesn’t peddle this God rubbish.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:21 - Jan 26 with 3028 viewsBest_loser

Relax, there are only 60 million of them
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:26 - Jan 26 with 3022 viewsLohengrin

That video there it’s not a lot like a Church in Wales Eucharist service.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:37 - Jan 26 with 3006 viewsicecoldjack

Well ,when China takes full control of the world then many will be rethinking how the USA operate.

Of course we wont have this forum then, it will be shut down, and we will all be even more monitored with the wonderful social credit score that t China with the help of tech giants around the world is perfecting so well .
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:56 - Jan 26 with 2983 viewsDarran

The comment in the op is disgraceful and makes it sound like it’s all Americans when it isn’t.
No wonder Davillin doesn’t post on this racist forum anymore.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:57 - Jan 26 with 2979 viewsLohengrin

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:56 - Jan 26 by Darran

The comment in the op is disgraceful and makes it sound like it’s all Americans when it isn’t.

I miss Dav.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:02 - Jan 26 with 2971 viewsCatullus

How can anyone claim the USA is more dangerous and fecked up than North Korea, Iran and others is beyond me.

The USA has its share of crackpots yes but so does every country....EVERY country.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:21 - Jan 26 with 2949 viewsGowerjack

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:56 - Jan 26 by Darran

Fećk off to #twitter you snowflake...

😂

Plastic since 1974

Login to get fewer ads

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:30 - Jan 26 with 2934 viewsDarran

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:02 - Jan 26 by Catullus

How can anyone claim the USA is more dangerous and fecked up than North Korea, Iran and others is beyond me.

The USA has its share of crackpots yes but so does every country....EVERY country.

But they do and that’s because they are thick as fućk.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:30 - Jan 26 with 2934 viewsBLAZE

Abortion is immoral but it's ok to pray for miscarriage. All life is sacred, eh? Fücking idiots.
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:31 - Jan 26 with 2931 viewsJack_Meoff

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:02 - Jan 26 by Catullus

Look at US foreign policy, and specifically the actions of the CIA since World War 2. Their whole raison d'etre is to overthrow foreign governments that won't let them pilfer their natural resources. They'll then install someone who will. It's that simple.This kind of behaviour will also ferment resentment too, funnily enough.

George Carlin (I think) called the US an oil company with an army. I'd suggest it's more a collection of corporations with an army. The most well funded army in human history. Or I suppose military would be more accurate.

Doesn't mean I hate America or Americans by the way, it's just the way their foreign policy works.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:35 - Jan 26 with 2917 viewsDarran

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:31 - Jan 26 by Jack_Meoff

Look at US foreign policy, and specifically the actions of the CIA since World War 2. Their whole raison d'etre is to overthrow foreign governments that won't let them pilfer their natural resources. They'll then install someone who will. It's that simple.This kind of behaviour will also ferment resentment too, funnily enough.

George Carlin (I think) called the US an oil company with an army. I'd suggest it's more a collection of corporations with an army. The most well funded army in human history. Or I suppose military would be more accurate.

Doesn't mean I hate America or Americans by the way, it's just the way their foreign policy works.

There’s nothing wrong with hating Americans,there’s nothing wrong with hating anyone I’ve said several times I’d like to see Trump shot but the way some people go on I’d beyond pathetic.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:36 - Jan 26 with 2908 viewsDarran

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 17:57 - Jan 26 by Lohengrin

I miss Dav.

Yeah well blame the racist bullies on here.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:39 - Jan 26 with 2893 viewsGowerjack

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:36 - Jan 26 by Darran

Yeah well blame the racist bullies on here.

Point 1 - Davillin is more than capable of speaking for himself should he choose too.

Point 2 - Americans are not a race they are a nationality.

Plastic since 1974

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:46 - Jan 26 with 2868 viewsDarran

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:39 - Jan 26 by Gowerjack

Point 1 - Davillin is more than capable of speaking for himself should he choose too.

Point 2 - Americans are not a race they are a nationality.

What guitar was you playing last night?
(Thick twát)

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:51 - Jan 26 with 2854 viewsGowerjack

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:46 - Jan 26 by Darran

What guitar was you playing last night?
(Thick twát)

A Fender Stratocaster.

Plastic since 1974

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:51 - Jan 26 with 2854 viewsThursday

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:30 - Jan 26 by BLAZE

Abortion is immoral but it's ok to pray for miscarriage. All life is sacred, eh? Fücking idiots.

I'll bite. Are you an idiot or were you trying to make a sensible point?
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:53 - Jan 26 with 2846 viewsBLAZE

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:51 - Jan 26 by Thursday

I'll bite. Are you an idiot or were you trying to make a sensible point?

What?
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:55 - Jan 26 with 2829 viewsThursday

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:53 - Jan 26 by BLAZE

What?

Simple question
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:55 - Jan 26 with 2828 viewsDarran

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:51 - Jan 26 by Gowerjack

A Fender Stratocaster.

Les Paul I heard,that dangerous and fûcked up American chap.

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:00 - Jan 26 with 2804 viewsBLAZE

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:55 - Jan 26 by Thursday

Simple question

Then I'm an idiot because I have no idea what you're on about
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:03 - Jan 26 with 2794 viewsThursday

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:00 - Jan 26 by BLAZE

Then I'm an idiot because I have no idea what you're on about

We all know gowerjack is spunkbubble due to pop, but you're a better person.
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:06 - Jan 26 with 2784 viewsDarran

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:03 - Jan 26 by Thursday

You’ve met him too then?

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:07 - Jan 26 with 2776 viewsBLAZE

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:03 - Jan 26 by Thursday

Are you going to elaborate for us idiots or am I wasting my time replying?
Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 19:08 - Jan 26 with 2774 viewsGowerjack

Trumps special advisor on matters of faith.. on 18:55 - Jan 26 by Darran

Les Paul I heard,that dangerous and fûcked up American chap.

You must mean Leo Fender...

Plastic since 1974

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024