Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. 11:25 - Jan 27 with 997 viewsBrynCartwright

I've heard it all now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Ann Franke needs to see some sense the dozy mare.

How about banning talking about clothes, soap operas, make-up, baking, knitting and kids Ms Franke?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:28 - Jan 27 with 991 viewsLohengrin

I heard her on LBC this morning, Bryn. She’s a beaut!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:37 - Jan 27 with 980 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The trouble with being outraged about nothing is that when something genuinely outrageous happens we take less notice.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:39 - Jan 27 with 976 viewsAlfieMooresSon

FFS they want them as pundits and players and now you can't talk about it in the Office, make your minds up!
Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:41 - Jan 27 with 971 viewsNotLoyal

I'm unsure if she is real or a new comedy show.
She should be more worried about alienating the many women who like sport with this nonsense.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:45 - Jan 27 with 962 viewsjack247

Speaking very generally, women couldn’t care less when men talk about sport in work. Some join in, others aren’t interested (as some men aren’t). Nobody, in my experience at least, has ever found it offensive or exclusionary.
Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:46 - Jan 27 with 960 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This will add fuel to the fire for those who say that women are not able to understand the offside rule, Sian Massey being the exception.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:56 - Jan 27 with 948 viewsVincent_Vega

I can't stand Love Island but I have to put up with people chatting about that crap, do I find it offensive? Of course not. Everyone has different interests which is what makes the world go round. Embrace it and move on.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 12:50 - Jan 27 with 916 viewswestwalesed

She genuinely said that talking about the merits of VAR can escalate to talking about weekend conquests.

Utterly utterly baffling logic.

And it’s inherently sexist. It’s like stating that women when talking about reality TV will move onto talking about domestic chores.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 13:33 - Jan 27 with 886 viewswaynekerr55

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:28 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

I heard her on LBC this morning, Bryn. She’s a beaut!

I was crying laughing in the car. Ferrari is a bit of a tool sometimes but he was bang on.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 16:07 - Jan 27 with 782 viewsLuther27

Well, she's had her 15 minutes of fame, and a few headlines, now sod off back to oblivion you idiot.
Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 770 viewsHighjack

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 12:50 - Jan 27 by westwalesed

She genuinely said that talking about the merits of VAR can escalate to talking about weekend conquests.

Utterly utterly baffling logic.

And it’s inherently sexist. It’s like stating that women when talking about reality TV will move onto talking about domestic chores.

She’s obviously never worked with women because in my experience they are far more likely to be talking about shagging and cocks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 16:44 - Jan 27 with 755 viewsHighjack

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 11:46 - Jan 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

This will add fuel to the fire for those who say that women are not able to understand the offside rule, Sian Massey being the exception.

Most men don’t understand it. There’s an old gent by me who shouts “Offside!” after every single opposition goal kick. I’ve been trying to politely explain to him that you can’t be offside from a goal kick for about a decade now but it’s not sinking in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 13:58 - Jan 30 with 517 viewsCatullus

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 16:44 - Jan 27 by Highjack

Most men don’t understand it. There’s an old gent by me who shouts “Offside!” after every single opposition goal kick. I’ve been trying to politely explain to him that you can’t be offside from a goal kick for about a decade now but it’s not sinking in.

Isn't that Coopers dad?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 17:03 - Jan 30 with 471 viewsNotLoyal

Cut down on office football chat as it excludes women.. on 16:19 - Jan 27 by Highjack

She’s obviously never worked with women because in my experience they are far more likely to be talking about shagging and cocks.

Most offices in South Wales are dead environments with dried up ladies just wishing I was working with them again. I put the oi in to moist but the bosses just didn’t see it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024