Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay 16:32 - Jan 28 with 6966 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Jesus, they get some money, how about the rest of Wales?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/commercial-property/plans-revealed-500m-c
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:34 - Jan 28 with 4577 viewsSwanjaxs

A tap in for Benny this 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:36 - Jan 28 with 4568 viewsDarran

It’ll change when we get an independence Wales.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:38 - Jan 28 with 4567 viewsVincent_Vega

Already spending their congestion charge I see...

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:41 - Jan 28 with 4554 viewsLeonWasGod

Includes a 15,000 seater arena too. I'm still not sure what the aim for the one is Swansea is - what is it, something like 3 thousand seats? We've already got the Grand for shows, and the Stadium for bands in the summer. What will they use the new one for?
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 4545 viewsSwanjaxs

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:41 - Jan 28 by LeonWasGod

Includes a 15,000 seater arena too. I'm still not sure what the aim for the one is Swansea is - what is it, something like 3 thousand seats? We've already got the Grand for shows, and the Stadium for bands in the summer. What will they use the new one for?

The scummers can play their home games in it.

Legoland is far too big for them.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:45 - Jan 28 with 4542 viewsAlfieMooresSon

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:41 - Jan 28 by LeonWasGod

It will be an indoor concert venue won't it, replacing the motorpoint place by the looks, but with lots of other attractions alongside?
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 17:23 - Jan 28 with 4475 viewscmajack

Well that's your Labour run Welsh Assembly for you and in particular the leader Mark Drakeford. As far as they are concerned the rest of Wales can starve.
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 18:45 - Jan 28 with 4389 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

And the poorest region in Northern Europe is West Wales, keep voting Labour chaps!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 18:54 - Jan 28 with 4370 viewsFlashberryjack

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 18:45 - Jan 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

And the poorest region in Northern Europe is West Wales, keep voting Labour chaps!

They will.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 18:59 - Jan 28 with 4362 viewsNeath_Jack

What party do you think that would change the current way money is spent in Wales? Do you honestly believe anyone would be any different? I can't see it myself, and I've been a Plaid voter for years.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 19:38 - Jan 28 with 4304 viewsCatullus

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 18:59 - Jan 28 by Neath_Jack

What party do you think that would change the current way money is spent in Wales? Do you honestly believe anyone would be any different? I can't see it myself, and I've been a Plaid voter for years.

That's the point of arguing against independence really. The rest of Wales will be worse off if we went Indy because all of any benefit Wales might/could get will be spent in the SE corner. However, as many of us think Wales will be worse of, significantly so, the rest of Wales will get even poorer because Cardiff will not go without.

This is what some of us fear Wales outside Cardiff will become, the festering sore that is ignored by Cardiff centric politicians. That scenario would also probably mean no EU membership because we might well not be a stable democracy or meet the financial criteria.

This is also why there is a sizeable chunk of support for reversing devolution. We alays hear how much support there is for Indy, they always deny there is much support for reversing devo but the people asking the questions have their own agenda. I hope Bojo asks the question, properly. Maybe it'll wake the Senedd up then.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 20:32 - Jan 28 with 4244 viewsDr_Winston

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 18:59 - Jan 28 by Neath_Jack

Someone else. Just once.

The situation is as it is because there's no fear. They know they'll get elected time and time again no matter what they do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 20:35 - Jan 28 with 4240 viewsCatullus

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 20:32 - Jan 28 by Dr_Winston

Someone else. Just once.

The situation is as it is because there's no fear. They know they'll get elected time and time again no matter what they do.

They may get a wake up call next time around. In the GE labour got roughly 41% of the vote share in Wales, the Tories got roughly 36%. If Bojo proves better than expected Drakeford could be in for a roasting.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 20:45 - Jan 28 with 4227 viewsNeath_Jack

Someone else. Just once.

Sound, but what has that got to do with the question I asked?

Do you think (not hope), that any other party would be different?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 20:53 - Jan 28 with 4216 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fun fact. Despite all the claims of electoral dominance, Labour has never won an overall majority in the Welsh Assembly. It’s either governed as a minority government or as part of a coalition and as such has always relied on votes from other parties to get its budgets and legislation approved.

Poll: Tory leader

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 20:55 - Jan 28 with 4209 viewsexiledclaseboy

Someone else. Just once.

Why don’t you just say Conservative. Everyone knows that what you mean. If by some electoral miracle Plaid or the LibDems won a majority in the Senedd you’d still be jibbing. If Wales continually elected Tory governments you’d be just dandy about devolution.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:01 - Jan 28 with 4200 viewsexiledclaseboy

More than half of Wales always votes for parties other than Labour. Just like more than half of the UK always votes for parties other than the one that ends up governing.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:02 - Jan 28 with 4197 viewsBanosswan

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 20:55 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

Why don’t you just say Conservative. Everyone knows that what you mean. If by some electoral miracle Plaid or the LibDems won a majority in the Senedd you’d still be jibbing. If Wales continually elected Tory governments you’d be just dandy about devolution.

Well with labour practically unelectable in Westminster for the foreseeable future, why don't Wales play devil's advocate and vote tory? Maybe a tory seeds could negotiate more from their brothers in Westminster?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:06 - Jan 28 with 4184 viewsexiledclaseboy

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:02 - Jan 28 by Banosswan

Well with labour practically unelectable in Westminster for the foreseeable future, why don't Wales play devil's advocate and vote tory? Maybe a tory seeds could negotiate more from their brothers in Westminster?

Cos we’re all labour voting sheep mun. Tory voting sheep are just fine though, obviously.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:12 - Jan 28 with 4173 viewsBanosswan

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:06 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

Cos we’re all labour voting sheep mun. Tory voting sheep are just fine though, obviously.

I do believe there were constituencies that have never or certainly not for a very long time, who voted tory in the last election? Something obviously needs to change within Labour.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:16 - Jan 28 with 4166 viewsexiledclaseboy

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:12 - Jan 28 by Banosswan

I do believe there were constituencies that have never or certainly not for a very long time, who voted tory in the last election? Something obviously needs to change within Labour.

There were indeed and indeed Labour does need to change. When Blair first took office there were dyed in the wool Tory constituencies that turned red. It’s all cyclical.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:19 - Jan 28 with 4160 viewsBanosswan

Except in West Glamorgan.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 4151 viewsexiledclaseboy

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:19 - Jan 28 by Banosswan

Except in West Glamorgan.

And many other places across the UK.

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:24 - Jan 28 with 4143 viewsLeonWasGod

What's this got to do with the WG? Genuine question. I'd have thought that this is Cardiff council led and funded through developers.

Cardiff's a lot bigger and the capital - it'll always attract investment ahead of anywhere else in Wales.
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 21:29 - Jan 28 with 4134 viewsLeonWasGod

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 16:45 - Jan 28 by AlfieMooresSon

It will be an indoor concert venue won't it, replacing the motorpoint place by the looks, but with lots of other attractions alongside?

Is it big enough for that? Maybe it is I hope so, we need something else inaddition to LC2 and the Waterfront Museum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024