Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread 16:38 - Jan 28 with 27486 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Jan 28 with 9411 viewsSwansea93

Take a draw, but think we'll come away with 0, hope I'm wrong.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 04:27 - Jan 29 with 9255 viewsTimTtam

2-0 Preston win. Our solid away form has disappeared. It's looking similar to how last season we were crap at home and good away, but then it flipped the other way.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 04:55 - Jan 29 with 9232 viewsNotLoyal

Mid table team v mid table team.
Mid table scrap, 2-1PNE.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:59 - Jan 29 with 9129 viewsWhiterockin

Last 6 matches
DWLDWL only 4 goal scored. I expect the sequence to continue. 0-0.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:14 - Jan 29 with 9123 viewsVincent_Vega

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:59 - Jan 29 by Whiterockin

Last 6 matches
DWLDWL only 4 goal scored. I expect the sequence to continue. 0-0.

1-1 Gallagher

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:58 - Jan 29 with 9084 viewsdickythorpe

We need to toughen up mentally as well as physically.
I think Gallagher and Brewster will help with Ayew who I presume is staying.
This league is unpredictable but show a soft touch and you will be exploited.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Jan 29 with 8752 viewsMrSwerve

We’re fairly good defensively, we just need to put away one or two of the many chances that we’ll inevitably have in the first 20mins. If we don’t convert any of these (as usual) we could be seeing a typical Swans ‘frustrated’ draw or loss.

A draw wouldn’t be the end of the World and I’d probably take one, but we really need to get another 3 points on the board if we want to keep amongst the playoff places.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 29 with 8677 viewsbuilthjack

1-4
About time we scored a few

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 29 with 8623 viewsFireboy2

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 29 by builthjack

1-4

The way we are playing i will platt fog if we score even two.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:57 - Jan 30 with 8478 viewsThornburyswan

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 29 by builthjack

1-4

Love your optimism but suspect we’ll do well to have 4 attempts on target in the 90.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:44 - Jan 30 with 8438 viewsNWSwans

These lot are a tidy outfit, but inconsistent like the other 6 or 7 hovering around the edge of the playoffs.

I'll go 1-1, but lump on Sinclair to get their goal.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:30 - Jan 30 with 8413 viewsmonmouth

They are miles better than Stoke. They will munch us in our current timid, narrow, negative, byers-grimes incarnation. 3-0 North End.

Well I tried being optimistic last week and look where that got us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:31 - Jan 30 with 8403 viewsSwans9

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:30 - Jan 30 by monmouth

They are miles better than Stoke. They will munch us in our current timid, narrow, negative, byers-grimes incarnation. 3-0 North End.

6 pointer must not lose for both teams.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Jan 30 with 8294 viewsFlashberryjack

I agree...sadly

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Jan 30 with 8187 viewsTimTtam

I haven't been able to watch Gallagher play live. Could he play in CM alongside Grimes, allowing Celina to move back to no.10 and a winger to move onto the left? Or even play Routledge at no.10 to add some much-needed experience. To me it seems useless to bring in a new midfielder and not play him in the heart of the midfield (our huge weakness).

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 30 with 8181 viewsvetchonian

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:44 - Jan 30 by NWSwans

These lot are a tidy outfit, but inconsistent like the other 6 or 7 hovering around the edge of the playoffs.

I forgot about him...he is nailed on to score!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 30 with 8172 viewsCaptain_Sham

Copper started to babble quite worryingly during the latter part of his press conference. I actually quite like the guy so I really hope things work out for him.
Concerned of Swansea.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 16:58]

Its just a ride.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 30 with 8165 viewsNWSwans

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

I forgot about him...he is nailed on to score!

Have we got another former player to set him up, or is Joe Allen coming in on emergency loan for them?
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:47 - Jan 30 with 8068 viewsperplex

All depends if Preston are on there game, if they are they should win, if not we may get something.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 05:33 - Jan 31 with 7867 viewsWhiterockin

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Jan 30 by TimTtam

I haven't been able to watch Gallagher play live. Could he play in CM alongside Grimes, allowing Celina to move back to no.10 and a winger to move onto the left? Or even play Routledge at no.10 to add some much-needed experience. To me it seems useless to bring in a new midfielder and not play him in the heart of the midfield (our huge weakness).

IMO Gallagher is a much better 10 than Celina, he is playing in his best position and is our best player there. Only concern for me is the number of bookings he picks up, he is on 9 this season 1 away from a 2 match ban.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 07:14 - Jan 31 with 7835 viewsSWANSEYE

PNE 0 v SWANS 2 (Ayew & Brewster)
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:27 - Jan 31 with 7800 viewsAlfieMooresSon

we will win 1 - 2
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Jan 31 with 7668 viewsTailGunner

2-0 Swans
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 31 with 7587 viewsJacket

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:44 - Jan 30 by NWSwans

The whole division is inconsistent if you ask me. I'll go for a draw, but a win and defeat are equally likely. Who knows in the championship this year?!
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 23:48 - Jan 31 with 7263 viewsSTID2017

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 31 by Jacket

The whole division is inconsistent if you ask me. I'll go for a draw, but a win and defeat are equally likely. Who knows in the championship this year?!

3 - 0 Swans win.
Ayew fires in two and Gallagher scores a 30 yard scorcher
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 23:49]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024