Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. 17:21 - Jan 28 with 13723 viewsswanskid95

According to a major French news outlet, that’s low, even for Cardiff.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 10:05 - Feb 2 with 978 viewsTimTtam

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:57 - Feb 1 by monmouth

That has to be bollocks. If he’s their player and they can sue, they owe the fee.

Now that I think about it, the article was published not long before CCFC decided they were suing Nantes. You could be onto something.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:15 - Feb 2 with 911 viewsTimTtam

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-launch-r

Mehmet Dalman quotes:

"The answer to that is it's £15m. Firstly we don't have the money." - According to Benny, Cardiff received nearly 200M in TV money just last season (realistically it's more like 100-150M). When you also take into consideration their 35M parachute payment this season and their 30M one next season, they are loaded. Not to mention Tan is a multi millionaire.

"Do you know, even if we had £15m to spare, were willing to throw money away, my decision would not be any different. There are certain principles we have to act upon." - CCFC have acted upon no principles throughout this whole debacle.

"I flew to Nantes, told them 'let's split this down the middle, each give an amount to a Sala trust fund.' They basically told me to get on my bike and go back to London." " - Good on Nantes for holding their ground. Nantes had an asset worth 15M and sold him. They need compensation.

"I think we have a very strong legal case." - I hope not.

"We can't and won't just accept FIFA's decision." - And if CAS find them liable to pay the fee, they won't accept that decision either.

"I've been championing for this - as have Vincent and Ken - for a year and we've got something that makes sense. We would invite the football world, even the whole world, to make a contribution to this." - They won't pay what they owe, yet they're asking other clubs and organisations to make a payment.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:22 - Feb 2 with 907 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:15 - Feb 2 by TimTtam

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-launch-r

Mehmet Dalman quotes:

"The answer to that is it's £15m. Firstly we don't have the money." - According to Benny, Cardiff received nearly 200M in TV money just last season (realistically it's more like 100-150M). When you also take into consideration their 35M parachute payment this season and their 30M one next season, they are loaded. Not to mention Tan is a multi millionaire.

"Do you know, even if we had £15m to spare, were willing to throw money away, my decision would not be any different. There are certain principles we have to act upon." - CCFC have acted upon no principles throughout this whole debacle.

"I flew to Nantes, told them 'let's split this down the middle, each give an amount to a Sala trust fund.' They basically told me to get on my bike and go back to London." " - Good on Nantes for holding their ground. Nantes had an asset worth 15M and sold him. They need compensation.

"I think we have a very strong legal case." - I hope not.

"We can't and won't just accept FIFA's decision." - And if CAS find them liable to pay the fee, they won't accept that decision either.

"I've been championing for this - as have Vincent and Ken - for a year and we've got something that makes sense. We would invite the football world, even the whole world, to make a contribution to this." - They won't pay what they owe, yet they're asking other clubs and organisations to make a payment.

Nantes have a dodgy owner, even there own fans hate him, they use dodgy agents who call up players saying I don’t give a shite about you, I’ll get you a good deal but I’m just init for the money.
No interest in the Sala memorial fund, not interested in finding out what went wrong either.
Just lovely
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:30 - Feb 2 with 897 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:22 - Feb 2 by bennytheblue

Nantes have a dodgy owner, even there own fans hate him, they use dodgy agents who call up players saying I don’t give a shite about you, I’ll get you a good deal but I’m just init for the money.
No interest in the Sala memorial fund, not interested in finding out what went wrong either.
Just lovely

"Cardiff have a dodgy owner, even there (arf!) own fans hate him, they use dodgy agents who call up players saying I don’t give a shite about you, I’ll get you a good deal but I’m just init for the money.

No interest in paying what they owe, not interested in finding out what went wrong either.
Just lovely".

Fixed that for you, Benny.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 16:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024