Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v WBA 20:31 - Jan 28 with 3537 viewsdna

F*ck me - we think we're bad!!!
Cardiff v WBA on 20:33 - Jan 28 with 2625 viewsTenbySwan

Dreadful.
Cardiff v WBA on 20:35 - Jan 28 with 2607 viewssP7qupUf

West Brom look better but too inaccurate. Interesting to see how quickly the WBA keeper gets them going as soon as he picks the ball up. Woodman takes 5 steps backwards and then has a look to see who he can give it to once everyone in the opposition is back in place.
Cardiff v WBA on 20:59 - Jan 28 with 2503 viewsvetchonian

Scum 1-0 up

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff v WBA on 21:15 - Jan 28 with 2439 viewsbuilthjack

1 each

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff v WBA on 21:16 - Jan 28 with 2435 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff v WBA on 21:15 - Jan 28 by builthjack

1 each

Agent Jazz 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff v WBA on 21:23 - Jan 28 with 2397 views34dfgdf54

2-1.

Bartley awful
Cardiff v WBA on 21:57 - Jan 28 with 2218 viewslifelong

Cardiff v WBA on 21:23 - Jan 28 by 34dfgdf54

2-1.

Bartley awful

West Brom we’re awful but Cardiff deserved the win, cracking free kick by Tomlin to win it.
Cardiff v WBA on 22:02 - Jan 28 with 2185 viewsdameedna

Cardiff v WBA on 21:57 - Jan 28 by lifelong

West Brom we’re awful but Cardiff deserved the win, cracking free kick by Tomlin to win it.

Tomlin is a good player. Good result for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff v WBA on 22:05 - Jan 28 with 2171 viewsmagicdaps10

Cardiff v WBA on 22:02 - Jan 28 by dameedna

He is a tubby little fooker mind...... Looks like he should have an Evans pie in one hand running up and down that pitch.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff v WBA on 22:18 - Jan 28 with 2100 views34dfgdf54

How?
Cardiff v WBA on 22:19 - Jan 28 with 2093 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v WBA on 22:05 - Jan 28 by magicdaps10

He is a tubby little fooker mind...... Looks like he should have an Evans pie in one hand running up and down that pitch.

He lost a few stone last summer, done really well this season and opened up about his demons.
Best we’ve played for a long time. Vaulks coming good at last, good news for Wales maybe.
Play like we did tonight and at Reading we will beat Reading again in Friday.
Cardiff v WBA on 23:59 - Jan 28 with 1850 viewsBluebird

Cardiff v WBA on 22:19 - Jan 28 by bennytheblue

He lost a few stone last summer, done really well this season and opened up about his demons.
Best we’ve played for a long time. Vaulks coming good at last, good news for Wales maybe.
Play like we did tonight and at Reading we will beat Reading again in Friday.

We played well but lets not get carried away
Cardiff v WBA on 04:33 - Jan 29 with 1744 viewsTimTtam

They're 3pts behind us. That was a terrible result. Plus Leeds have a 4pt gap over 2nd.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cardiff v WBA on 06:34 - Jan 29 with 1686 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff v WBA on 04:33 - Jan 29 by TimTtam

They're 3pts behind us. That was a terrible result. Plus Leeds have a 4pt gap over 2nd.

If they win by 2 goals on Friday they go above us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff v WBA on 07:03 - Jan 29 with 1662 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v WBA on 06:34 - Jan 29 by builthjack

If they win by 2 goals on Friday they go above us

Nice incentive, thanks, not that we will much v the tannoybullshitters fc
Cardiff v WBA on 07:16 - Jan 29 with 1644 viewsdameedna

Little point looking down. We need WBA and Leeds to continue to have hard games.

Understand there is a mid table medioicrity surge amongst our following.

Both Swansea and Cardiff can push on. Feck West Brom and Leeds. Well done Tomlin.

We need to string some big results together, get Rhianna and others scoring and get into the top two.
Cardiff v WBA on 08:00 - Jan 29 with 1584 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v WBA on 20:33 - Jan 28 by TenbySwan

Dreadful.

Awful, beating team top of the league...terrible stuff
Cardiff v WBA on 08:55 - Jan 29 with 1514 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff are still genuine contenders for play offs. There run of games now look nice on paper.

Harris has gone back to what they are good at, long throws, set pieces and getting the ball into box at earliest opportunity. It works for them.

They may fall short due to their striking options though, Glaztel looks terrible from what I've seen.
Cardiff v WBA on 09:10 - Jan 29 with 1480 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff v WBA on 08:55 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Cardiff are still genuine contenders for play offs. There run of games now look nice on paper.

Harris has gone back to what they are good at, long throws, set pieces and getting the ball into box at earliest opportunity. It works for them.

They may fall short due to their striking options though, Glaztel looks terrible from what I've seen.

I can see them finishing above us which shows how cr@p we've been since September and how cr@p the league has been generally.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff v WBA on 09:25 - Jan 29 with 1456 viewsdameedna

Preseason I had Scumdiff as champs and Swanselona as runners up. Both have to some extent under achieved so far BUT we have more points on the

We saw the summit once when we beat Leeds in a lucky win. We have a better team now than at the start of the season. I didnt really expect Ayew to stay and if he stays we could still spring a big promotion surprise.
Cardiff v WBA on 09:47 - Jan 29 with 1426 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff v WBA on 08:00 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Awful, beating team top of the league...terrible stuff

Let's hope you push on and try to get promoted and stay for 7 seasons.........
Cardiff v WBA on 10:47 - Jan 29 with 1357 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff v WBA on 09:10 - Jan 29 by Vincent_Vega

I can see them finishing above us which shows how cr@p we've been since September and how cr@p the league has been generally.

Completely agree.
Cardiff v WBA on 10:51 - Jan 29 with 1346 viewsDarran

Cardiff v WBA on 10:47 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Completely agree.

I honestly feel it could become a disaster if we went up this season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff v WBA on 10:54 - Jan 29 with 1347 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v WBA on 08:55 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

So wrong, we mix it up and if you watched the highlights from the reading game you we see that. I’m glad we do, mixing it up confuses the opposition. Vaulks is coming into his own and he’s not a hoofer. If anything West Brom resorted to it last night as many teams do when losing, like you lot do when I see you losing, just you not very good at that either.
Cardiff v WBA on 10:55 - Jan 29 with 1339 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff v WBA on 10:54 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

So wrong, we mix it up and if you watched the highlights from the reading game you we see that. I’m glad we do, mixing it up confuses the opposition. Vaulks is coming into his own and he’s not a hoofer. If anything West Brom resorted to it last night as many teams do when losing, like you lot do when I see you losing, just you not very good at that either.

Righteyo, you didn't have a chance yesterday apart from off your throw ins. You can't/will not play football. Nothing wrong with that, it works for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024