Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th 15:23 - Jan 30 with 12109 viewsChief

Tickets on sale 10am tomorrow for Red Wall members

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:51 - Jan 30 with 5093 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Will there by any tickets left after the Cardiff fans buy them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 5078 viewsbuilthjack

I can see a good 15000 going to regular Wales fans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:06 - Jan 30 with 5043 viewsCatullus

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:25 - Jan 30 by builthjack

I can see a good 15000 going to regular Wales fans.

I haven't been to an international in a years but we have secured tickets through our sons football team. Our son really wants to go though I'm not bothered.

We could fill the stadium and still it'll be said Jacks don't turn out for Wales.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:07 - Jan 30 with 5044 viewsZaxx

Yes we do.
Home and away
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 5035 viewsLandore_Jack

Does anyone remember who Wales played at the liberty and a bunch of Cardiff fans were segregated for causing trouble?

#backtojack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:19 - Jan 30 with 5031 viewsLandore_Jack

It was Slovenia in 2005. Look at the picture in the link below:

https://propaganda.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/050817-Wales-v-Slovenia/G0000e

#backtojack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 5003 viewsTreorchyjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:15 - Jan 30 by Landore_Jack

Does anyone remember who Wales played at the liberty and a bunch of Cardiff fans were segregated for causing trouble?

The only trouble they caused was parking their bus on double yellow lines outside Morriston cop shop.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:50 - Jan 30 with 4982 viewsGaryjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:39 - Jan 30 by Treorchyjack

The only trouble they caused was parking their bus on double yellow lines outside Morriston cop shop.

Is the correct answer.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:38 - Jan 30 with 4770 viewsNotLoyal

I've always loved these little Herbert's, hiding behind the old bill, laughing at 250 of us at Wales v England. Making up their stories, lying through their teeth. Anus shit it that day, like every day.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:44 - Jan 30 with 4767 viewsBluebird

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:38 - Jan 30 by NotLoyal

I've always loved these little Herbert's, hiding behind the old bill, laughing at 250 of us at Wales v England. Making up their stories, lying through their teeth. Anus shit it that day, like every day.

Anus wasnt there with that lot. Some good lads there. Shame a certain person rang old bill..
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:50 - Jan 30 with 4764 viewsBluebird

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:51 - Jan 30 by felixstowe_jack

Plenty of us going we follow Wales everywhere even the shitty places
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 06:01 - Jan 31 with 4707 viewssplJack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:50 - Jan 30 by Bluebird

Plenty of us going we follow Wales everywhere even the shitty places

Don't forget to ring the police again when you get here and are a bit scared of the locals.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:05 - Jan 31 with 4675 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:51 - Jan 30 by felixstowe_jack

That’s mainly just away games, you are ok for home games.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:08 - Jan 31 with 4671 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:38 - Jan 30 by NotLoyal

😂let it go mun, you were born 40 miles west of where you dream of.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:09 - Jan 31 with 4670 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:44 - Jan 30 by Bluebird

Anus wasnt there with that lot. Some good lads there. Shame a certain person rang old bill..

Mr Alm wasn’t it? Knew there would be bother and didn’t want it happening. Fair shout
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:10 - Jan 31 with 4672 viewsbuilthjack

Calm down people. It's a Wales game. Those who follow Wales will know that there has been no trouble for years. Home or away. Let's keep it like that. Loads of kids normally attend, that's the last thing they want to see.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:21 - Jan 31 with 4666 views1462jack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:39 - Jan 30 by Treorchyjack

A Morriston boy I know Ryan was walking up Woodfield street On his own in a swans top as he got opposite the crown where the scum fans were drinking they spotted him and a pair of them came over to him and he ended up getting head butted and punched a few times
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 08:32 - Jan 31 with 4626 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 07:10 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Calm down people. It's a Wales game. Those who follow Wales will know that there has been no trouble for years. Home or away. Let's keep it like that. Loads of kids normally attend, that's the last thing they want to see.

Exactly, so why all the nonsense started here about cardiff this cardiff that....pathetic
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 10:34 - Jan 31 with 4586 viewsChief

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 08:32 - Jan 31 by bennytheblue

Exactly, so why all the nonsense started here about cardiff this cardiff that....pathetic

I trust no Cardiff fans will attend wearing Cardiff tops and bringing Cardiff only flags and tapping their heads like they do for Legoland games then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:42 - Jan 31 with 4463 viewsbuilthjack

4600 sold in the first 8 hours of sale , I am told. Not bad.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:24 - Jan 31 with 4436 viewstaffpunk

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 10:34 - Jan 31 by Chief

I trust no Cardiff fans will attend wearing Cardiff tops and bringing Cardiff only flags and tapping their heads like they do for Legoland games then?

I don't follow Wales anymore, but does that happen at the games in Cardiff?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:35 - Jan 31 with 4394 viewsNortbankboy

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:24 - Jan 31 by taffpunk

When the tickets on sale to everyone.
I fancy having an all Dayer that game.
Come on wales!
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:55 - Jan 31 with 4364 viewsNotLoyal

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:24 - Jan 31 by taffpunk

I've never seen it, in fact I've seen more kids in swans tops at recent games, pointless.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:58 - Jan 31 with 4365 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:35 - Jan 31 by Nortbankboy

When the tickets on sale to everyone.
I fancy having an all Dayer that game.
Come on wales!

Thousands of gogs will be on an all dayer

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:59 - Jan 31 with 4363 viewsNortbankboy

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:55 - Jan 31 by NotLoyal

I've never seen it, in fact I've seen more kids in swans tops at recent games, pointless.

To get her stronger support Wales mun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024