Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six Nations 2020 thread 17:43 - Jan 30 with 9766 viewsMrSwerve

Wales v Italy Saturday afternoon. Pivac has announced his squad.

Who’s your money on for the championship?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 1346 viewsBanosswan

Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:55 - Feb 22 by dickythorpe

Wales never dominant in this. To many forwards just going through the motions.
2nd rows need to be unearthed. Alun Wyn finished. Doesn't jump in line outs and hardly ball carries.

He was feckin everywhere mun.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:04 - Feb 22 with 1327 viewsunion_jack

2nd rows need to be unearthed. Alun Wyn finished. Doesn't jump in line outs and hardly ball carries.

AWJ poor today. They looked out-muscled by France.

Couple of wrong decisions - Wainright and whotsisname at the end and they could have won it.

The interception by bloody N’tamak was the turning point though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:05 - Feb 22 with 1326 viewsFireboy2

The French were offside quite aloft but it's what you would expect with a team whose defence is coached by edwards.
Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:06 - Feb 22 with 1323 viewsunion_jack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:53 - Feb 22 by lifelong

I care, do you?

Only when we win. When we lose, it’s just a game😄.

Well that’s what I tell myself anyway.

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:25 - Feb 22 with 1297 viewsBanosswan

Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:59 - Feb 22 by BrynCartwright

We were just outplayed by a more dynamic team, and the pricks at the WRU who only offered Edwards a 2 year contract should be hung out to dry.

They were better than us, but the deliberate knock on, the non - penalty to them and the last move where the tackler didn't release Tompkins and chat didn't come through the gate were all incorrect.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:32 - Feb 22 with 1283 viewsmajorraglan

Didn’t see all the rugby, but we should have had a penalty/possibly a penalty try when the French second row knocked on, we also had other chances which we wasted and didn’t capitalise on. I thought we were much too slow in getting the ball away from the scrum and ruck and should have spread it wide earlier. We are playing for 4th or 5th now, if we play like that and don’t take our chances against England it could be a be a long day.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 23:30]
Six Nations 2020 thread on 20:13 - Feb 22 with 1232 viewslonglostjack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:25 - Feb 22 by Banosswan

They were better than us, but the deliberate knock on, the non - penalty to them and the last move where the tackler didn't release Tompkins and chat didn't come through the gate were all incorrect.

Wayne Barnes mun. Kent and always has been. Thank God for TMO- gets away with less these days.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Six Nations 2020 thread on 20:33 - Feb 22 with 1202 viewsswan85

Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:59 - Feb 22 by BrynCartwright

We were just outplayed by a more dynamic team, and the pricks at the WRU who only offered Edwards a 2 year contract should be hung out to dry.

I would up arrow this twice if I could, particularly reference Shaun Edwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Six Nations 2020 thread on 23:44 - Feb 22 with 1119 viewsmajorraglan

Agree about Wales never being dominant and the forwards struggled to get a head of steam up often going backwards in the tackle. AWJ is 34 and will be 35 next season, you are right when you say we need to unearth new 2nd rows because we need to build for the next RWC. Its not beyond the realms of possibility ( it’s unlikely though) hed Still be playing, but it would surely be in a bit part capacity.
Six Nations 2020 thread on 01:49 - Feb 23 with 1087 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:25 - Feb 22 by Banosswan

We never learned the lesson from the Australia game at the World Cup in 2015. They were a man down but instead of taking 3 points and having a fresh go at the after half time we wore ourselves out going for a try that never came and wasted 7 mins of the sun bin advantage. Decision making very poor today

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Six Nations 2020 thread on 06:47 - Feb 23 with 1047 viewstheloneranger

Six Nations 2020 thread on 01:49 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

We never learned the lesson from the Australia game at the World Cup in 2015. They were a man down but instead of taking 3 points and having a fresh go at the after half time we wore ourselves out going for a try that never came and wasted 7 mins of the sun bin advantage. Decision making very poor today

Exactly. Shaun Edwards punched the air when the ref blew up for half-time, advantage France.

Easy 3 points lost, which would have made the last 5 mins of the game a totally different aspect for France ... Unable to give pens away. Shite game management from Wales.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Six Nations 2020 thread on 08:38 - Feb 23 with 1025 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 06:47 - Feb 23 by theloneranger

Exactly. Shaun Edwards punched the air when the ref blew up for half-time, advantage France.

Easy 3 points lost, which would have made the last 5 mins of the game a totally different aspect for France ... Unable to give pens away. Shite game management from Wales.

Three points there and the deliberate tap down either a penalty try or a pen with a yellow card we win the game.

Six Nations 2020 thread on 08:53 - Feb 23 with 1013 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 08:38 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Three points there and the deliberate tap down either a penalty try or a pen with a yellow card we win the game.

Wales lost by 4 points yet threw away an easy 3 points just before halftime. They spent a wasted 6 minutes against 14 men. Should have taken the 3 points then france would have played the first 8 minutes of the second half with 14 men.
Same in the last 10 minutes of second half easy 3 points missed.
Take the points on offer.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Six Nations 2020 thread on 09:31 - Feb 23 with 990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 08:53 - Feb 23 by felixstowe_jack

Wales lost by 4 points yet threw away an easy 3 points just before halftime. They spent a wasted 6 minutes against 14 men. Should have taken the 3 points then france would have played the first 8 minutes of the second half with 14 men.

Exactly what I was saying four or so posts up. We just wore ourselves out and achieved nothing. We seemed to play with an air of panic yesterday. I hope this doesn’t become a hallmark of the Pivac era.

Six Nations 2020 thread on 09:36 - Feb 23 with 984 viewsmajorraglan

Six Nations 2020 thread on 08:53 - Feb 23 by felixstowe_jack

Agreed. When we were going for the scrum the French wasted time setting it etc and were able to run down the clock (which I don’t blame them for). We kept battering away up front when we had space out wide and a numerical advantage, Wales took the wrong options and there was a lot of poor game management.
Six Nations 2020 thread on 09:48 - Feb 23 with 973 viewsbuilthjack

How many arrests in Cardiff last night?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Six Nations 2020 thread on 10:24 - Feb 23 with 947 viewsPegojack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 01:49 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Absolutely spot on. I was screaming at the telly "take the feckin three points, take the feckin three points!".
Why we didn't get the penalty try for repeated infringements though, feck knows. The Barnes Effect....

I will say that it's good for rugby to have a resurgent France again after years of them being a joke side. They are as hard as nails to break down now, and have a real cutting edge. Well done, Edwards.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 10:27]
Six Nations 2020 thread on 12:02 - Feb 23 with 912 viewsunion_jack

Six Nations 2020 thread on 10:24 - Feb 23 by Pegojack

Absolutely spot on. I was screaming at the telly "take the feckin three points, take the feckin three points!".
Why we didn't get the penalty try for repeated infringements though, feck knows. The Barnes Effect....

I will say that it's good for rugby to have a resurgent France again after years of them being a joke side. They are as hard as nails to break down now, and have a real cutting edge. Well done, Edwards.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 10:27]

I may be wrong but wasn’t Barnes on the other touch line?

It was marginal I admit and probably depended on the colour of your glasses. Obviously the benefit of the doubt went to the defending side.

Six Nations 2020 thread on 16:29 - Mar 8 with 746 viewsMrSwerve

Well well, Scotland beating France at the mo.

Six Nations 2020 thread on 16:39 - Mar 8 with 730 viewsNotLoyal

Cousins husband in the met pokuce spent most of the post match evening picking up the pieces in numerous pubs as a result of drunken fighting and over indulgence of alcohol. Odd, nothing being reported today.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Six Nations 2020 thread on 17:36 - Mar 8 with 694 viewsdickythorpe

Six Nations 2020 thread on 16:29 - Mar 8 by MrSwerve

Well well, Scotland beating France at the mo.

Scotland haven't been getting hammered. This is no surprise to me.
I think they'll push us next week.
Massive question marks over Hayward and Stephen Jones's input.
Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:44 - Mar 8 with 650 viewssainthelens

Six Nations 2020 thread on 16:39 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

Cousins husband in the met pokuce spent most of the post match evening picking up the pieces in numerous pubs as a result of drunken fighting and over indulgence of alcohol. Odd, nothing being reported today.

Egg chasing fans , free reign to cause havoc....nothing said.
Yet some on here snowflaking that some of ours were giving a bit of lip to away fans yesterday.
Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:58 - Mar 8 with 639 viewssherpajacob

Six Nations 2020 thread on 16:39 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

I was at Twickenham yesterday and around the local bars until the early hours. I saw absolutely no trouble whatsoever.

I don't think I even saw a police officer all evening other than those on crowd control and traffic duty

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:13 - Mar 8 with 625 viewsNotLoyal

Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:58 - Mar 8 by sherpajacob

I was at Twickenham yesterday and around the local bars until the early hours. I saw absolutely no trouble whatsoever.

I don't think I even saw a police officer all evening other than those on crowd control and traffic duty

I'm not sure even you can be everywhere all at once.
Edit.
And of course I've no idea what area he was in.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 19:20]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Six Nations 2020 thread on 19:22 - Mar 8 with 614 viewsMrSwerve

Six Nations 2020 thread on 18:58 - Mar 8 by sherpajacob

Drunken behaviour at rugby is nothing like the drunken behaviour at football.

Obviously each sport has their idiots but football fans are on another level.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024