Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewal 20:52 - Jan 30 with 6591 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone not renewed, and why?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket renewal on 15:27 - Jan 31 with 1451 viewsmonmouth

Season ticket renewal on 22:11 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Great post yet again, my feelings exactly, after 55 years the enjoyment is not what it used to be, I prefer the pre and post match pints in the pub.

I can't even have those, as I'm driving.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season ticket renewal on 18:22 - Jan 31 with 1353 viewsbuilthjack

Mine are all done now. Couldn't link up online so phoned them. After saying I was first in the queue I had to wait 25 mins for them to answer. Only 2 working. Ridiculous on this day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket renewal on 18:30 - Jan 31 with 1337 viewsDarran

Season ticket renewal on 18:22 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Mine are all done now. Couldn't link up online so phoned them. After saying I was first in the queue I had to wait 25 mins for them to answer. Only 2 working. Ridiculous on this day.

Thanks for letting us know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season ticket renewal on 18:31 - Jan 31 with 1338 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket renewal on 18:30 - Jan 31 by Darran

Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks for answering. Much appreciated.

Season ticket renewal on 18:53 - Jan 31 with 1317 viewsplasjack

Renewed yesterday.
Season ticket renewal on 19:51 - Jan 31 with 1279 viewsperplex

Season ticket renewal on 22:11 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Great post yet again, my feelings exactly, after 55 years the enjoyment is not what it used to be, I prefer the pre and post match pints in the pub.

Its a forum full of nursing home residents on here.
Season ticket renewal on 20:47 - Jan 31 with 1231 viewsdonnybackspin

Me, we have 4 tickets and never nenew until end of March.
Season ticket renewal on 20:50 - Jan 31 with 1219 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket renewal on 19:51 - Jan 31 by perplex

The club should install more lifts for the old uns.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewal on 21:02 - Jan 31 with 1199 viewsPhil_S

Season ticket renewal on 23:40 - Jan 30 by STID2017

Look forward to meeting you next season fella.
BTW I can't recall seeing Mr Sumbler there - unless he looks different from his picture
Pm'd you BTW

I look much younger in the flesh 😂

Host of reasons I've not used my seat half as much as I would like this season but have renewed it for another season
Season ticket renewal on 21:18 - Jan 31 with 1179 viewsOldjack

Season ticket renewal on 21:41 - Jan 30 by monmouth

I did. But only because if I don't I lose my OAP reduced status and it's 12 quid or something a match. I wouldn't have otherwise, I would probably have picked ten games and/or done more away. That said, it's a tough habit to break.

I've been enjoying it less and less, so next year I probably will knock it on the head if I feel the same as now. After 50 years, I'm feeling that I've seen all I want to see, or could see, and just maybe I'm growing out of it all. Still love it when we win and hate it when we lose, but it's not the same.

F*ck, and I called Icey longwinded...

I haven't and i'm thinking along your lines ,plus me hips are giving me jip all the time theses days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season ticket renewal on 21:22 - Jan 31 with 1172 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket renewal on 21:18 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

I haven't and i'm thinking along your lines ,plus me hips are giving me jip all the time theses days

That's one less cleaner needed at the stadium

Season ticket renewal on 21:24 - Jan 31 with 1167 viewsOldjack

Season ticket renewal on 21:22 - Jan 31 by builthjack

That's one less cleaner needed at the stadium

fuk you kant !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season ticket renewal on 21:26 - Jan 31 with 1163 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket renewal on 21:24 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

fuk you kant !

Season ticket renewal on 21:26 - Jan 31 with 1160 viewsSTID2017

Season ticket renewal on 21:18 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

Guys hang in there.
Over the next few years we will see a change in our fortune and Swans will be promoted to the Premier League, win the PL title and FA Cup double and play in the Champions League for the first time.
Hope I'm not being too optimistic

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Season ticket renewal on 21:33 - Jan 31 with 1141 viewsTNT

Had one since about '76, can't see that changing any time soon unless I'm as unfortunate as my Giantstoneater .

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Season ticket renewal on 21:36 - Jan 31 with 1130 viewsOldjack

Season ticket renewal on 21:26 - Jan 31 by STID2017

Guys hang in there.
Over the next few years we will see a change in our fortune and Swans will be promoted to the Premier League, win the PL title and FA Cup double and play in the Champions League for the first time.
Hope I'm not being too optimistic

trouble is I've been there seen it got the t shirt .Even if we had a Man c money machine i'd still find it hard

Season ticket renewal on 21:49 - Jan 31 with 1096 viewsSTID2017

Season ticket renewal on 21:36 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

trouble is I've been there seen it got the t shirt .Even if we had a Man c money machine i'd still find it hard

I have renewed.

I feel privileged to have seen us rise from re-election to the old First Division, and again from the Hull status saving game through to seeing us gracing the Premier League and winning the League Cup.
I live in hope more than expectation that we will see something matching those times again

Season ticket renewal on 22:09 - Jan 31 with 1085 viewsOldjack

Season ticket renewal on 21:49 - Jan 31 by STID2017

I have renewed.

I feel privileged to have seen us rise from re-election to the old First Division, and again from the Hull status saving game through to seeing us gracing the Premier League and winning the League Cup.
I live in hope more than expectation that we will see something matching those times again

over 30 years it took to reach those heights again ,are you sure you'll be around next time

Season ticket renewal on 22:44 - Jan 31 with 1060 viewsraynor94

Season ticket renewal on 19:51 - Jan 31 by perplex

Nah, it's from a holiday home on the Costa Blanca.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season ticket renewal on 22:47 - Jan 31 with 1050 viewsTNT

Season ticket renewal on 22:44 - Jan 31 by raynor94

Nah, it's from a holiday home on the Costa Blanca.

Come on here cosying it. Fk off.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Season ticket renewal on 23:20 - Jan 31 with 1024 viewsraynor94

Season ticket renewal on 22:47 - Jan 31 by TNT

Come on here cosying it. Fk off.

Cosying it? I'm having a great deal of trouble removing my tongue from my cheek. You really do have the knives out for me.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season ticket renewal on 23:26 - Jan 31 with 1016 viewsSTID2017

Season ticket renewal on 22:09 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

over 30 years it took to reach those heights again ,are you sure you'll be around next time

Cheers !
In 30 years I'll be 88.
I guess I better start looking to swap my seat to one at the bottom of the stairs rather than the top, in readiness for the impending old age and all it brings

Season ticket renewal on 23:51 - Jan 31 with 994 viewsswan65split

Season ticket renewal on 22:09 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

I wont
Season ticket renewal on 00:08 - Feb 1 with 982 viewsDJack

Season ticket renewal on 12:36 - Jan 31 by sP7qupUf

I renewed on Tuesday after much soul searching and over 50 years watching the Swans, season ticket holder for most of that time. Enjoyment not what it was.

I have been bombarded with texts and emails to renew for about 3 weeks. I still got a couple after I'd renewed. Judging from that, there appears to be an element of desperation in the club....How many have renewed? It will be interesting to know.

You silly sausage . Decline text messages from the club in your profile but allow emails.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Season ticket renewal on 11:42 - Feb 1 with 899 viewsNortbankboy

March for us.
Been supporting them through thick and thin.
And take it from me,these are the good times
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024