Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently 01:38 - Jan 31 with 3864 viewsforkbeard

https://m.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20200130_00145378/fortune-huurt-carlos-faya-cian-h

Translation:

“On the other hand, Cian Harries is leaving Fortuna. The defender was hired from Swansea City last summer, but did not meet expectations. He is probably returning to England.”
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 13:26]
Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 01:41 - Jan 31 with 3856 viewshobo

I'm not sure why a mid table side in a top European league was loaning one of our U23 players. Strange signing
Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 07:37 - Jan 31 with 3661 viewsItchySphincter

Looks like we’ll be selling him to Manure for 20 mil next year then. 👍🏻

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 3467 viewsdlr2006

Gone to Bristol Rovers
Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 3451 viewsjackrmee

Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 13:20 - Jan 31 by dlr2006

Gone to Bristol Rovers

Free transfer

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 13:37 - Jan 31 with 3379 viewsjasper_T

Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 01:41 - Jan 31 by hobo

I'm not sure why a mid table side in a top European league was loaning one of our U23 players. Strange signing

Fortuna are a very poor side in a league where half the teams in the top flight would struggle in the Championship (and no wonder with budgets so small in comparison). They're doing well to have their heads above water in the relegation battle.

He struggled. I watched a few of his games for them (including the demolition of Fer's Feyenoord where he scored) and his lack of pace and overall athleticism meant he was unlikely to keep a regular place after their injury crisis was over.

Hopefully a good move for him. He's not a terrible footballer, even if he sometimes looks like one.
Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 13:42 - Jan 31 with 3341 viewsKilkennyjack

Cian Harries returning from Fortuna Sittard loan early on 13:37 - Jan 31 by jasper_T

Fortuna are a very poor side in a league where half the teams in the top flight would struggle in the Championship (and no wonder with budgets so small in comparison). They're doing well to have their heads above water in the relegation battle.

He struggled. I watched a few of his games for them (including the demolition of Fer's Feyenoord where he scored) and his lack of pace and overall athleticism meant he was unlikely to keep a regular place after their injury crisis was over.

Hopefully a good move for him. He's not a terrible footballer, even if he sometimes looks like one.

Brutal from Jasper .... ouch ...

Beware of the Risen People

Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 13:49 - Jan 31 with 3309 viewsjasper_T

He's a bit like Fulton in that he looks heavy-footed and does clumsy/lazy things too often because he doesn't want to/can't shift his feet. He's got a great range of passing but takes time to find his rhythm and when he's put under pressure by faster, stronger players he winds up looking panicked and agricultural instead.

Was very good for the u23s in the season we finished 4th in division 1, particularly after Joe went out on loan and he was babysitting one of Cooper/Cabango/Lewis every game. If he gets a consistent run of games we might get good value out of that sell-on clause one day.
Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 14:32 - Jan 31 with 3212 views34dfgdf54

Good luck to the lad.

Wasn’t helped here with the way Potter managed him, threw him under a bus big time in the Wigan game at the Liberty.
Login to get fewer ads

Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 14:58 - Jan 31 with 3124 viewsexhmrc1

After all the support you have given him very sad to see you turning against him,
Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 15:25 - Jan 31 with 3050 viewsLeonWasGod

Blimey, surprised we've shipped him out. i thought he was being groomed to come through. But maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.
Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 15:31 - Jan 31 with 3033 viewsjasper_T

Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 15:25 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Blimey, surprised we've shipped him out. i thought he was being groomed to come through. But maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

If we didn't have three (or more) younger centre halves on the books playing at a similar level we might have had more patience. As it stands Cabango (19) and Cooper (just turned 20) look more promising than Cian (22) long-term, and there's also Joe Lewis, Cameron Evans, Jake Thomas has just been given his first senior contract, and more behind them on the production line (Butler, Ludvigsen).
Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 15:41 - Jan 31 with 3003 viewsLeonWasGod

Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 15:31 - Jan 31 by jasper_T

If we didn't have three (or more) younger centre halves on the books playing at a similar level we might have had more patience. As it stands Cabango (19) and Cooper (just turned 20) look more promising than Cian (22) long-term, and there's also Joe Lewis, Cameron Evans, Jake Thomas has just been given his first senior contract, and more behind them on the production line (Butler, Ludvigsen).

And the new guy for Chelsea I suppose (assuming we are looking at having him next year). Fair enough seems like we've plenty of options.
Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 18:10 - Jan 31 with 2849 viewsKilkennyjack

Cooper just said Cullen should have been playing with the men 12 months ago.

Harries at 22 is not going to impress him unless he is a first team pick now.

i think Cooper is right.

Beware of the Risen People

Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 20:40 - Jan 31 with 2721 viewsNortbankboy

Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 18:10 - Jan 31 by Kilkennyjack

Cooper just said Cullen should have been playing with the men 12 months ago.

Harries at 22 is not going to impress him unless he is a first team pick now.

i think Cooper is right.

When u think of how many games curt and Robbie had played by his age
Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 05:36 - Feb 1 with 2581 viewsTimTtam

Cian Harries returns from Sittard loan early.. joins Bristol Rovers permanently on 14:32 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

Good luck to the lad.

Wasn’t helped here with the way Potter managed him, threw him under a bus big time in the Wigan game at the Liberty.

Potter also threw him into the deep end, playing him out of position at RB, in a back 3, at Villa Park.

The sell on clause tells me that the club still believe he has potential. It's probably lack of opportunity that he'd get at the club if he stayed.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024