Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Brexit day 08:08 - Jan 31 with 6591 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Arise, Sir Farage, your work is done
Happy Brexit day on 14:08 - Jan 31 with 1353 viewsHighjack

Happy Brexit day on 13:53 - Jan 31 by Catullus

Fake news tour be blowed, there was more truth in that than any of what our politicians have been saying for years.

It's not happy brexit, there shouldn't be a celebration because unless or until the politicians, ours AND the EU's get their heads out of their behinds and make this work in the best way for everybody there probably won't be anything worth celebrating.

Whichever way it goes the only thing I can guarantee is that if it's bad, if it is a cliff edge we just walked off the only people who were never going to lose was the politicians.

It doesn't have to be a cliff edge, not unless the politicians make it one so it now depends on whether they do the right thing for the people, all of us, or whether they persist with dogma and ideology.

I don’t know if you’re familiar with young Owen Jones YouTube channel, but he does a series where he sits down with people far more intelligent, thoughtful and sensible than he is who then proceed to wipe the floor with him and his fanatical beliefs even though they are broadly on the same side. Anyway, this Pie chap or the actor who plays him is one such contributer and he speaks a lot of sense. The Frankie Boyle one is also excellent. If there were more people in labour or the broader left like these then the Tories would never stand a chance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Happy Brexit day on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 1342 viewsBest_loser

Happy Brexit day on 10:26 - Jan 31 by controversial_jack

He will now fade away into obscurity where he belongs

I doubt that

He will still have a high profile, raking in the cash for public appearances

Every thing he does is for his own ego and bank account, that will continue

Like him or hate him, he has had a bigger impact on this country than most prime ministers
Happy Brexit day on 14:37 - Jan 31 with 1319 viewslondonlisa2001

Happy Brexit day on 09:50 - Jan 31 by Lohengrin

Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another.

Matthew 25

That passage means the opposite of what you are suggesting.

The parable of the sheep and goats makes it quite clear that the ONLY division amongst people of all nations is the division between good and evil.

If you’re going to quote the Bible, don’t quote it incorrectly - it’s bad enough when people quote it correctly...
Happy Brexit day on 14:49 - Jan 31 with 1304 viewsLohengrin

Happy Brexit day on 14:37 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

That passage means the opposite of what you are suggesting.

The parable of the sheep and goats makes it quite clear that the ONLY division amongst people of all nations is the division between good and evil.

If you’re going to quote the Bible, don’t quote it incorrectly - it’s bad enough when people quote it correctly...

Don’t fret over me, I know what I’m doing.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Happy Brexit day on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 1299 viewslondonlisa2001

Happy Brexit day on 14:49 - Jan 31 by Lohengrin

Don’t fret over me, I know what I’m doing.

Deliberately misquoting the Bible or other similar source causes an awful lot of people an awful lot of harm in the world.
Happy Brexit day on 14:54 - Jan 31 with 1293 viewsHighjack

Can we have some passages from Revelations so we know what horrors we have to face after tonight?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Happy Brexit day on 14:56 - Jan 31 with 1291 viewsLohengrin

Happy Brexit day on 14:52 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

Deliberately misquoting the Bible or other similar source causes an awful lot of people an awful lot of harm in the world.

I think Killy will survive the ribbing somehow, Lis.

Happy Brexit day on 15:09 - Jan 31 with 1271 viewsLohengrin

Happy Brexit day on 14:54 - Jan 31 by Highjack

Can we have some passages from Revelations so we know what horrors we have to face after tonight?

Of course you can.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her name that sat on him was Lisa, and Mart followed with her. And power was given unto her over the non-football section of the site to kill with posts, and with threads, and with scorn...”

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Brexit day on 15:35 - Jan 31 with 1244 viewsJango

Happy Brexit day on 09:15 - Jan 31 by Best_loser

That's strange

Could of sworn farage said the Boris deal was NOT brexit

It’s amazing how many people have dismissed everything Farage has said for the last 3 years as complete bullshit, then he comes out with something they want to hear and they hang on to every word.

Don’t forget people, if you want to go to Europe you’ve got until tonight to get a flight.
Happy Brexit day on 15:41 - Jan 31 with 1234 viewsHighjack

Happy Brexit day on 15:09 - Jan 31 by Lohengrin

Of course you can.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her name that sat on him was Lisa, and Mart followed with her. And power was given unto her over the non-football section of the site to kill with posts, and with threads, and with scorn...”

Mart is a bit like the Holy Ghost I suppose, or maybe the choir invisible.

Happy Brexit day on 15:49 - Jan 31 with 1226 viewsVincent_Vega

the only part of the bible I can recite is Ezekiel 25:17

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Happy Brexit day on 16:06 - Jan 31 with 1211 viewsHighjack

Blessed are the big noses.

Happy Brexit day on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 1184 viewsPegojack

Happy Brexit day on 16:06 - Jan 31 by Highjack

Blessed are the big noses.

I think you mean the cheese makers.
Happy Brexit day on 16:50 - Jan 31 with 1175 viewsEbo

Happy Brexit day on 15:35 - Jan 31 by Jango

It’s amazing how many people have dismissed everything Farage has said for the last 3 years as complete bullshit, then he comes out with something they want to hear and they hang on to every word.

Don’t forget people, if you want to go to Europe you’ve got until tonight to get a flight.

It gets dismissed as he is a born compulsive liar. He has made a fortune out of this. Have you made a few million too?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Happy Brexit day on 16:55 - Jan 31 with 1166 viewsEbo

Happy Brexit day on 15:35 - Jan 31 by Jango

These gentlemen gave up everything so you could have a future. You are now throwing their sacrifices back in their faces.

Watch and tell me they are not wrong.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Happy Brexit day on 17:30 - Jan 31 with 1134 viewsKilkennyjack

Happy Brexit day on 16:55 - Jan 31 by Ebo

These gentlemen gave up everything so you could have a future. You are now throwing their sacrifices back in their faces.

They are correct.

Thank you for posting that.

Each old man worth 10 of Boris, Mogg, and Farage.
Chancers and liars the lot.

Beware of the Risen People

Happy Brexit day on 17:30 - Jan 31 with 1135 viewsHighjack

Happy Brexit day on 16:45 - Jan 31 by Pegojack

I think you mean the cheese makers.

Try telling that to the vegan nutters and Greta’s lot

Happy Brexit day on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 1112 viewspikeypaul

5 hours

AFLI

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Happy Brexit day on 18:29 - Jan 31 with 1081 viewsJango

Happy Brexit day on 16:55 - Jan 31 by Ebo

“I’m welsh, I’m British, I’m European and I’m a human being”. You’ll still be all of those things tomorrow my old chap.

They fought for our future, a future which gives us a right to free speech, a right to each have a democratic vote. These are things your lot want to take away from the people who don’t share the same views. That’s not living in a free world.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 18:31]
Happy Brexit day on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 1076 viewsbuilthjack

God help us in 12 months time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Happy Brexit day on 18:41 - Jan 31 with 1063 viewsThrasher6

Watching Farage and Ann Widdecombe (ffs) waving their flags in the European Parliament made me nearly vomit. God knows what the Europeans think of us.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Happy Brexit day on 18:59 - Jan 31 with 1037 viewsSgorioFruit

Happy Brexit day on 17:47 - Jan 31 by pikeypaul

5 hours

AFLI

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

What the feck is AFLI

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Happy Brexit day on 19:02 - Jan 31 with 1032 viewsOldjack

About fuking time ,the biggest and longest pantomime in the history of mankind
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 19:29]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Happy Brexit day on 19:03 - Jan 31 with 1028 viewsHighjack

Happy Brexit day on 19:02 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

About fuking time ,the biggest and longest pantomime in the history of mankind
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 19:29]

The of mankind?

Happy Brexit day on 19:13 - Jan 31 with 1012 viewsFlashberryjack

Happy Brexit day on 18:33 - Jan 31 by builthjack

God help us in 12 months time.

And no parachute payments either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024