Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 17:13 - Feb 1 with 10432 views34dfgdf54

Won’t be here much longer.

Class footballer
Joe Rodon on 17:17 - Feb 1 with 4955 viewsSwansea93

20M to Sheff Utd in the summer.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Joe Rodon on 17:29 - Feb 1 with 4870 viewsjojaca

Joe Rodon on 17:17 - Feb 1 by Swansea93

20M to Sheff Utd in the summer.

Last of the crown jewels. I can't imagine what eleven will be starting next season.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joe Rodon on 17:30 - Feb 1 with 4866 viewsJFSwan

I always thought he was overrated - but that's in comparison to VDH, Fernandez et al.
Compared with Cabango hes rolls royce.
Joe Rodon on 17:42 - Feb 1 with 4786 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Rodon on 17:30 - Feb 1 by JFSwan

I always thought he was overrated - but that's in comparison to VDH, Fernandez et al.

Joe is way better than both Mikey and FF.

Joe is a rolls royce of a player.
Needs games, the rest is already there.

Only question is around injuries, otherwise he is getting 100 welsh caps.

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Rodon on 17:48 - Feb 1 with 4763 viewsGlastonbury

Joe Rodon on 17:30 - Feb 1 by JFSwan

Cabango will go further in the game mark my words He is special
Joe Rodon on 18:08 - Feb 1 with 4667 viewsMrSwerve

Joe Rodon on 17:48 - Feb 1 by Glastonbury

He’s just as good as Rodon that’s for sure.

20m for Rodon and Cabango in centre defence next year and I’d be happy, as long as the profit is reinvested to some degree.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Joe Rodon on 18:11 - Feb 1 with 4645 viewsthornabyswan

Joe Rodon on 18:08 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

He’s just as good as Rodon that’s for sure.

20m for Rodon and Cabango in centre defence next year and I’d be happy, as long as the profit is reinvested to some degree.

Cabango is knowhere near the player Rodon is.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Joe Rodon on 18:17 - Feb 1 with 4604 viewsDarran

He’s an exceptional talent in my opinion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 18:23 - Feb 1 with 4574 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Rodon on 18:17 - Feb 1 by Darran

He’s an exceptional talent in my opinion.

I seriously think that Liverpool will come in for him if he performs well between now and the end of the season. He is a footballing type player.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon on 18:26 - Feb 1 with 4552 viewslondonlisa2001

Joe Rodon on 18:11 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

They are both very talented players in different ways.

Fingers crossed we can keep both of them for many years to come.

It would be an outstanding achievement to have our two starting centre backs for the next decade to be local boys (relatively local in Cabango’s case). With another (almost) local boy backing them up or, indeed, competing with them for us and Wales.

To do that we’ll need to move on. Let’s hope we can.
Joe Rodon on 19:22 - Feb 1 with 4366 viewsjack247

Joe Rodon on 17:48 - Feb 1 by Glastonbury

You think? Way too early to judge Cabango negatively, but he’s nowhere near Rodons level at the moment. Great at the nuts and bolts defending, not so good in possession and gets caught out of position now and then. Rodon, albeit with a years first team experience, is a far more complete player. If Cabango gets to that level I’ll be chuffed.
Joe Rodon on 19:25 - Feb 1 with 4359 viewsPozuelosSideys

Rodon has pace. That will get him out of a lot of trouble and will be a big plus for him in the same way it was for a 20-something Rio Ferdinand. Rodon needs a fair bit of work on his distribution as he still gives the ball away bad places at least once a game, but so did Ash Williams early on in his career. Will be good to see how he develops. Unlikely to be with us tho

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Joe Rodon on 19:29 - Feb 1 with 4335 viewsjackrmee

If he goes for big bucks and Cabango gets his place, surely that shows how important and essential our academy is.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joe Rodon on 19:32 - Feb 1 with 4325 viewsFireboy2

Joe Rodon on 19:25 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

Rodon has pace. That will get him out of a lot of trouble and will be a big plus for him in the same way it was for a 20-something Rio Ferdinand. Rodon needs a fair bit of work on his distribution as he still gives the ball away bad places at least once a game, but so did Ash Williams early on in his career. Will be good to see how he develops. Unlikely to be with us tho

After watching today jve seen that rodon has a fantastic footballing brain, he cut out quite a few through balls by using his grey matter.

So glad to have seen him play for us.
Joe Rodon on 19:47 - Feb 1 with 4286 viewswestwalesed

Just imagine if we weren’t so in the proverbial and could line up with Rodon and Cabango as centre halves

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Joe Rodon on 19:49 - Feb 1 with 4275 viewsMrSwerve

Joe Rodon on 18:11 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

If you say so.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Joe Rodon on 19:56 - Feb 1 with 4249 viewsPozuelosSideys

Joe Rodon on 19:32 - Feb 1 by Fireboy2

After watching today jve seen that rodon has a fantastic footballing brain, he cut out quite a few through balls by using his grey matter.

What id like to see more of, and what he has done before, is step up and bring the ball forward out of defence more often. Williams did that very well and it seems to cause havoc for opposition teams when central defenders get in amongst it like that, especially when they have the knack of dribbling through like a giraffe-like Messi.

Maybe just needs more time to get up to match fitness though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Joe Rodon on 20:07 - Feb 1 with 4206 viewsthornabyswan

Joe Rodon on 19:49 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

If you say so.

Thats my opinion yes.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Joe Rodon on 21:16 - Feb 1 with 4066 viewsLeonWasGod

Joe Rodon on 17:42 - Feb 1 by Kilkennyjack

Joe is way better than both Mikey and FF.

Joe is a rolls royce of a player.
Needs games, the rest is already there.

Only question is around injuries, otherwise he is getting 100 welsh caps.

Very, very good player who’ll go in the summer if he gets a run of games under his belt. Don’t think he’s had the chance to prove he’s better than FF yet though, who was underrated here (he completely bossed his only Championship game with us without breaking sweat).
Joe Rodon on 21:19 - Feb 1 with 4052 viewsLeonWasGod

Joe Rodon on 19:56 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

What id like to see more of, and what he has done before, is step up and bring the ball forward out of defence more often. Williams did that very well and it seems to cause havoc for opposition teams when central defenders get in amongst it like that, especially when they have the knack of dribbling through like a giraffe-like Messi.

Maybe just needs more time to get up to match fitness though.

That’s becoming a ‘thing’ again. You can understand Liverpool doing it with their quality, but Sheff Utd have used it to great effect this season.
Joe Rodon on 21:20 - Feb 1 with 4045 viewslonglostjack

Joe Rodon on 21:16 - Feb 1 by LeonWasGod

Very, very good player who’ll go in the summer if he gets a run of games under his belt. Don’t think he’s had the chance to prove he’s better than FF yet though, who was underrated here (he completely bossed his only Championship game with us without breaking sweat).

Fernandez as captain and we’d have been well into the playoff places. If there was one player we shouldn’t have got rid off it was him.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Joe Rodon on 21:53 - Feb 1 with 3952 viewsNotLoyal

Joe Rodon on 19:32 - Feb 1 by Fireboy2

Body on the line at the end as well.
best we have had in years.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joe Rodon on 08:01 - Feb 2 with 3742 viewsplasmarljack

Is he related to the Class Rodons?
Joe Rodon on 08:02 - Feb 2 with 3741 viewsplasmarljack

Clase,,,, not Class, sorry.
Joe Rodon on 09:43 - Feb 2 with 3639 viewsTailGunner

Leicester or Man City....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising