Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some light relief on a Saturday evening 17:54 - Feb 1 with 2618 viewsdickythorpe

You've had a few pints/ glasses of wine/ shots/ long drinks etc etc.....
So what food do you want to eat plus music?

I'll have a go first.

I've had a Stella or 3, got a rib eye steak giving me the eye plus a cd player gagging for a compilation 80's disc..human league, Spandau ballet, omd, Depeche mode, Duran², Gary numan, Japan, the associates, Martha and the muffins, Nik Kershaw, Thompson twins, men at work, big country
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:55]
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:01 - Feb 1 with 1290 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve got some Kingfisher on the go, an Indian and some Prems for later. We’ll watch a film that by tomorrow I’d have forgotten I’ve seen unless it’s exceptionally good. And then after MrsC has retired for the night Spotify will take me wherever it takes me until the wine runs out. F*cking loves Saturdays me. And I’m off work for the next 10 days. And the wife’s latest scan came back clear this week. And I’m off to Cape Verde on Tuesday. Ahhhhh.

Poll: Tory leader

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:01 - Feb 1 with 1284 viewsLuther27

Nice Madras....with all the bits. Couple of Stella's and a bottle of red for later.
At the moment I'm watching Man Utd game as I'm a fan of comedy entertainment
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:03 - Feb 1 with 1280 viewsLuther27

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:01 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve got some Kingfisher on the go, an Indian and some Prems for later. We’ll watch a film that by tomorrow I’d have forgotten I’ve seen unless it’s exceptionally good. And then after MrsC has retired for the night Spotify will take me wherever it takes me until the wine runs out. F*cking loves Saturdays me. And I’m off work for the next 10 days. And the wife’s latest scan came back clear this week. And I’m off to Cape Verde on Tuesday. Ahhhhh.

A good week then Clase. Enjoy mate.
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:04 - Feb 1 with 1282 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:03 - Feb 1 by Luther27

A good week then Clase. Enjoy mate.

We’ve had worse weeks my friend.

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:10 - Feb 1 with 1244 viewsmonmouth

A pizza and a few ciders. Some gentle music from Don fagen, Mary black or Roxy Music.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:11 - Feb 1 with 1240 viewsFlashberryjack

That's absolutely brilliant news about the missus, enjoy Cape Verde.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:11 - Feb 1 with 1239 viewsPegojack

Hi Dickie, I'm just about to saute a steak and potatoes in butter to go with delicious french beans rattling away in the steamer.
I've opened a bottle of Torre Oria Crianza 2016, a cheeky little red from Utiel Requena which I bought in my local supermarket this afternoon for 2 euros (stick that up your arse, Brexiteers). Been sunny and 23 degrees here today, hotter tomorrow. Oh yeah, custard crumble tart for dessert!
No music though, its BBC4 night with Rick Stein in Bordeaux and Inspector Montalbano in Sicily. Get fecked, Farage, you frog faced cwnt!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 18:42]
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:12 - Feb 1 with 1235 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:11 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

That's absolutely brilliant news about the missus, enjoy Cape Verde.

Cheers, Flash. You’re lovely you.

Login to get fewer ads

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:18 - Feb 1 with 1213 viewsFlashberryjack

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:12 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

Cheers, Flash. You’re lovely you.

I've a very good idea what what you've been/going through.

And you are right, for once though...I am lovely.

Hello

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:21 - Feb 1 with 1201 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:18 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

I've a very good idea what what you've been/going through.

And you are right, for once though...I am lovely.

The worry never goes away. It’s been three years now since diagnosis and over two years since her treatment stopped and it’s still terrifying. Scans go from six monthly to annually now and after another two years she’s got statistically as much chance of getting it again as any one of us who have never had it. We’re just grateful every day that she’s still here. And now I’m going to stop before I get all girlie and emotional.

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:42 - Feb 1 with 1156 viewsdickythorpe

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:21 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

The worry never goes away. It’s been three years now since diagnosis and over two years since her treatment stopped and it’s still terrifying. Scans go from six monthly to annually now and after another two years she’s got statistically as much chance of getting it again as any one of us who have never had it. We’re just grateful every day that she’s still here. And now I’m going to stop before I get all girlie and emotional.

Have a fantastic time both of you!!! #2fingerstobigc
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:44 - Feb 1 with 1149 viewslondonlisa2001

Good news about Mrs Clase - fantastic stuff.
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:44 - Feb 1 with 1149 viewsdickythorpe

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:11 - Feb 1 by Pegojack

Hi Dickie, I'm just about to saute a steak and potatoes in butter to go with delicious french beans rattling away in the steamer.
I've opened a bottle of Torre Oria Crianza 2016, a cheeky little red from Utiel Requena which I bought in my local supermarket this afternoon for 2 euros (stick that up your arse, Brexiteers). Been sunny and 23 degrees here today, hotter tomorrow. Oh yeah, custard crumble tart for dessert!
No music though, its BBC4 night with Rick Stein in Bordeaux and Inspector Montalbano in Sicily. Get fecked, Farage, you frog faced cwnt!

Rick stein is a genius, Montalbano is a classic!! I'm on series 6 of 9 DVD'S , super acting!!!
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:50 - Feb 1 with 1127 viewsmonmouth

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:21 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

My best friend , post mastectomy, is two years now and we have both almost forgotten about it. But at 35 the chance of her being free of it is as you say, terrifying. Should be a push to live every moment, but trivialities still stupidly piss me off. If there is a god, and there isn’t, our design is shit.

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:52 - Feb 1 with 1113 viewsSwanjaxs

I shall be having a little griddled asparagus with quail’s eggs and chorizo, washed down with a nice bottle of Cheval Blanc 1947 Saint-Emilion, whilst listening to some Frédéric Chopin on the gramophone before retiring to bed.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:54 - Feb 1 with 1109 viewsFlashberryjack

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:11 - Feb 1 by Pegojack

Just enjoy mun...and count yourself lucky that "Brexit" is your biggest worry, as this thread proves.

Hello

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:55 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:50 - Feb 1 by monmouth

My best friend , post mastectomy, is two years now and we have both almost forgotten about it. But at 35 the chance of her being free of it is as you say, terrifying. Should be a push to live every moment, but trivialities still stupidly piss me off. If there is a god, and there isn’t, our design is shit.

She turned 50 the week before last. There were a few months in 2017 that she was told she was unlikely to make 48. I still plan to write down the events of that year. It’ll do me good I reckon. I’m still messed up. She’s far more together than I ever was about it all.

Apologies to Dicky here. Probably ruined your lighthearted thread.

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 19:01 - Feb 1 with 1076 viewsFlashberryjack

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:55 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

She turned 50 the week before last. There were a few months in 2017 that she was told she was unlikely to make 48. I still plan to write down the events of that year. It’ll do me good I reckon. I’m still messed up. She’s far more together than I ever was about it all.

You certainly haven't ruined this thread, in fact hearing your fantastic news has rather brightened up the evening for everyone.

Hello

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 19:14 - Feb 1 with 1056 viewsPegojack

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 18:54 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

Just enjoy mun...and count yourself lucky that "Brexit" is your biggest worry, as this thread proves.

Brexit doesn't worry me at all, you're the one who should be worried, as the next few years will prove.
I'm in Europe, living the dream as a proud European, and never coming back!
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 19:51 - Feb 1 with 1021 viewsSwanjaxs

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 19:14 - Feb 1 by Pegojack

Brexit doesn't worry me at all, you're the one who should be worried, as the next few years will prove.
I'm in Europe, living the dream as a proud European, and never coming back!

I'm in Swansea and very happy with my life too thank you very much 👍

Not everyone needs to go and live in a foreign country to "live thier dream".

Don't get me wrong, a couple of weeks laying around on a sun lounger drinking larger all day and eating cràp in some Spanish resort is ok, but give me the Gower peninsula over some arid scorched scrubland every time.

Enjoy living your dream anyway 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 19:58 - Feb 1 with 1009 viewsbuilthjack

Just get more beer down you Dicky. Then sing some songs on the way to the kebab shop.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 1000 viewsmonmouth

Yes write it down and self publish please. There’s no money in it but you will seriously help others in a similar boat.

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 20:09 - Feb 1 with 972 viewsSwanDownUnder

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 20:17 - Feb 1 with 962 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody "made the thread" me old China!!!!

Take her to St.Helen's in the summer to watch Glammy.(if weather forecast looks good) or failing that Rhosili..,park up and just observe regardless of the weather....does me wonders.....then onto Pennard stores/three cliffs coffee shop.
What is on our doorstep is magnificent.
Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 20:19 - Feb 1 with 952 viewsSwanjaxs

Some light relief on a Saturday evening on 20:17 - Feb 1 by dickythorpe

Bloody "made the thread" me old China!!!!

Take her to St.Helen's in the summer to watch Glammy.(if weather forecast looks good) or failing that Rhosili..,park up and just observe regardless of the weather....does me wonders.....then onto Pennard stores/three cliffs coffee shop.
What is on our doorstep is magnificent.

Now that's living the dream in my book 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024