Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did you start losing your hair? 21:32 - Feb 1 with 3721 viewsSwanjaxs

Got to be honest I'm 54 now and still got a tidy barnet, although started going a little thin at the front so brushing forward rather than the "gelled up spiky look".

I notice more and more youngsters in their 20's shaving their hair off because they are going bald though...

Is it a dietary thing (Maccy D's, Pizza Hut ect) or they just sat on thier playstation instead of going out and playing football?

Anyways, when did you start losing it?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:39 - Feb 1 with 2178 viewsmajorraglan

Mid to late 20s, would wake up in the morning and see increasing amounts of hair on my pillow.
Once it started going thin I just started to get it cropped really short, none of this Jack Charlton caper.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 21:40]
When did you start losing your hair? on 21:40 - Feb 1 with 2169 viewsBrynCartwright

Always had a high forehead, but at 45 I started to develop a 'solar panel' on the top, which seems to have grown alarmingly in the last 5 years.

Not that concerned though as when I am out I always wear a deerstalker.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:41 - Feb 1 with 2169 viewsSwanjaxs

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:39 - Feb 1 by majorraglan

Mid to late 20s, would wake up in the morning and see increasing amounts of hair on my pillow.
Once it started going thin I just started to get it cropped really short, none of this Jack Charlton caper.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 21:40]

Good for you!

The "hair on a hinge look" is definitely a no no 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:47 - Feb 1 with 2139 viewsSwanjaxs

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:40 - Feb 1 by BrynCartwright

Always had a high forehead, but at 45 I started to develop a 'solar panel' on the top, which seems to have grown alarmingly in the last 5 years.

Not that concerned though as when I am out I always wear a deerstalker.

Solar panel otherwise known as a Welsh cake 😂

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:56 - Feb 1 with 2110 viewsdickythorpe

Never knew what to do with my barnet, loved crew cuts but my mother didn't!!
At 21 I bought a cheap set of clippers and gave myself a grade 1 all over, before that Harry Griffiths's daughter used to give me a number 3 in Swansea market.

Anyway playing 2nd row I didnt want people tugging my hair so kept on grade oneing it.
Started "bic" ing it once playing days were over and decided to sport a goatee. That's going grey now and catches the eye of the discerning lady
When did you start losing your hair? on 21:58 - Feb 1 with 2104 viewsKilkennyjack

Very fashionable now of course - the old beard and baldy look.
McGregor and Tyson Fury 🥊😂.

Gareth Thomas as well. Shearer, Wrighty ?
Nobody really cares anymore, do they ?

Who are are favourite baldy swans players ?
Bayo ? 💪
And of course big bad John Hartson ...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 22:11]

Beware of the Risen People

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:14 - Feb 1 with 2068 viewsBrynCartwright

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:58 - Feb 1 by Kilkennyjack

Bayo ? 💪

A Ayew

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:16 - Feb 1 with 2066 viewsSwanjaxs

When did you start losing your hair? on 21:58 - Feb 1 by Kilkennyjack

Bayo ? 💪

Big Willy

Unfortunately Big J never made it to a Swans jersey 😥
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 22:20]

Login to get fewer ads

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:25 - Feb 1 with 2025 viewsDr_Winston

Men on me Mothers side of the family all go bald from the front. Dads side all go bald from the back. I never stood a chance.

Been mostly clipping it myself since I was 21/22. These days I'm a 0 all over twice a month. Can't be arsed to Bic it, and the missus likes a bit of stubble anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:33 - Feb 1 with 2003 viewsJack_Meoff

Not the thread to post that your hair is still absolutely luxuriant at 48 then?

Asking for a friend.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:37 - Feb 1 with 1998 viewsKilkennyjack

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:16 - Feb 1 by Swanjaxs

Big Willy

Unfortunately Big J never made it to a Swans jersey 😥
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 22:20]

Yes, sad it never happened.

Did we have the option before he went to Baggies ?

Make a good manager big John, knows his onions.
You would not want to cross him, thats for sure.

Beware of the Risen People

When did you start losing your hair? on 23:28 - Feb 1 with 1952 viewsPegojack

Mine started going in my early thirties. When I got to 35, a hairdresser neighbour of mine told me that comb overs were not the thing and to get myself some clippers for the 'number 0 all over' look. Been doing it ever since.
My last Wahl clippers gave up the ghost just last week and I bought myself a new cordless one in Argos when I was over in Hereford last weekend. Also Wahl, only £20, rechargeable, they're fab.
I'm currently experimenting with a Pep Guardiola look, number '0' on the noggin and a rake-ish 5 o'clock shadow around the chops.
Oo I say....
When did you start losing your hair? on 23:43 - Feb 1 with 1942 viewsexiledclaseboy

I get the clippers on mine once a week. Grade zero, no attachment. If I let it grow it would be bountiful even at nearly 50. It would also be very white.

Poll: Tory leader

When did you start losing your hair? on 04:28 - Feb 2 with 1858 viewsbuilthjack

Full head of hair me. It needs a good cut every 6 weeks or it goes wild.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

When did you start losing your hair? on 07:54 - Feb 2 with 1819 viewsepaul

52 and a full head of hair, receded a bit up the sides, but thats it, no baldies in my family so I know I'll never go bald, i'd love to have it shoulder length again but can't be ars*d
to grow it, not grey all over yet though, I don't mind that, so much easier short.
The beard is fully grey which I've had now for about 12 years, in fact the missus has never seen me "clean shaven", it might go this spring, for a couple of weeks only, i'll grown it straight back!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:37 - Feb 2 with 1790 viewsFergal

This Just For Men Control GX grey reducing shampoo is good stuff.

Every other day for the first fortnight then once a week thereafter.

Doesn't eradicate them, but certainly reduces them.
When did you start losing your hair? on 09:21 - Feb 2 with 1745 viewsmonmouth

First grey hair at 23, grey at sides by 30 ('have you got paint in your hair?') and full Steve Martin by 40. Now still following him into white at 60. Not losing much, but just thinning a bit. Never been interested in dyeing it, everything natural all the way, birth to death.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:00 - Feb 2 with 1709 viewswaynekerr55

Made the call to clip grade zero 12 years ago, at 26 years old, decided to do it before I became full on Friar Tuck.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:10 - Feb 2 with 1699 viewsJackfath

What a refreshingly homo-erotic Sunday morning read. Well done posters.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:57 - Feb 2 with 1643 viewsItchySphincter

When did you start losing your hair? on 23:43 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

I get the clippers on mine once a week. Grade zero, no attachment. If I let it grow it would be bountiful even at nearly 50. It would also be very white.

You shave your head but you don’t need to??

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:57 - Feb 2 with 1644 viewswaynekerr55

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:10 - Feb 2 by Jackfath

What a refreshingly homo-erotic Sunday morning read. Well done posters.

I like SAUSAGES

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

When did you start losing your hair? on 11:09 - Feb 2 with 1628 viewsexiledclaseboy

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:57 - Feb 2 by ItchySphincter

You shave your head but you don’t need to??

Yes. Does anyone “need” to do it?

When did you start losing your hair? on 11:39 - Feb 2 with 1597 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:23 - Feb 2 with 1568 viewsItchySphincter

When did you start losing your hair? on 11:09 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. Does anyone “need” to do it?

Most shave their head because they’re going bald is all I meant. Why do you shave yours, genuine question?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:55 - Feb 2 with 1543 viewsexiledclaseboy

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:23 - Feb 2 by ItchySphincter

Most shave their head because they’re going bald is all I meant. Why do you shave yours, genuine question?

Just easier that way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024