Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... 16:25 - Feb 2 with 5687 viewstheloneranger

"A man has been shot dead by officers in a "terrorist-related" incident in south London, the Met Police have said. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51349664

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 16:53 - Feb 2 with 2320 viewsCountyJim

What is wrong is that the officers that killed this nut job will now be suspended
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 16:55 - Feb 2 with 2310 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:02 - Feb 2 with 2167 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 16:55 - Feb 2 by Darran

Fuçk him.

They did.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:06 - Feb 2 with 2149 viewsFlashberryjack

Awful, what the hell is a matter with people.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:07 - Feb 2 with 2144 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:06 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

Awful, what the hell is a matter with people.

Islam.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:20 - Feb 2 with 2129 viewsLeonWasGod

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 16:53 - Feb 2 by CountyJim

What is wrong is that the officers that killed this nut job will now be suspended

I doubt it. He was under surveillance already and they’ve stopped a serious attack. They’ll have to go through the usual debriefing/questioning (whatever they do) to make sure they operated within the law/guidelines. That’s fair enough imo.
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:29 - Feb 2 with 2116 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:20 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

I doubt it. He was under surveillance already and they’ve stopped a serious attack. They’ll have to go through the usual debriefing/questioning (whatever they do) to make sure they operated within the law/guidelines. That’s fair enough imo.

Can you remember the last perpetrator of an Islamist attack that wasn’t on a watch list?

It’s not enough, is it?

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:44 - Feb 2 with 2090 viewsNookiejack

A lot of these nutcases seem to be heavy marijuana users. I sometimes wonder given they are not allowed to drink alcohol to they use weed as a substitute with result of psychosis and paranoia.
Login to get fewer ads

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:57 - Feb 2 with 2068 viewsWingstandwood

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:44 - Feb 2 by Nookiejack

A lot of these nutcases seem to be heavy marijuana users. I sometimes wonder given they are not allowed to drink alcohol to they use weed as a substitute with result of psychosis and paranoia.

Absolutely bang on!

There is a book called 'Attacker Smoked Cannabis' that agrees entirely with you. I can remember talking to a guy who has spent decades working in psychiatric care, he'd agree with you also.

He said amphetamines and indeed cannabis (especially of strong Skunk variety) "sometimes flicks a switch within the brain" where permanent personality change can occur with dangerous consequences.

Argus!

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:06 - Feb 2 with 2042 viewsDr_Winston

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:57 - Feb 2 by Wingstandwood

Absolutely bang on!

There is a book called 'Attacker Smoked Cannabis' that agrees entirely with you. I can remember talking to a guy who has spent decades working in psychiatric care, he'd agree with you also.

He said amphetamines and indeed cannabis (especially of strong Skunk variety) "sometimes flicks a switch within the brain" where permanent personality change can occur with dangerous consequences.

Strong weed and lunatic religious dogma are a dangerous mix.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 2013 viewsWingstandwood

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:06 - Feb 2 by Dr_Winston

Strong weed and lunatic religious dogma are a dangerous mix.

Early release from prison does not help either!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7958927/Suspect-Streatham-terror-attack

Argus!

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:13 - Feb 2 with 2004 viewsSwanjaxs

Our brave policemen and women should have been routinely armed years ago to protect the public and themselves from these lunatics.

Many lives would have been saved, and hopefully many more going forward

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:20 - Feb 2 with 1997 viewsDr_Winston

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:13 - Feb 2 by Swanjaxs

Our brave policemen and women should have been routinely armed years ago to protect the public and themselves from these lunatics.

May be wrong, but AFAIK the Police themselves have consistently preferred to not be armed.

The problem is how to deal with religious nutcases who will happily trade their own lives to take a couple of infidels with them. You could advocate quietly doing away with them, but that only creates martyrs. Keeping them in prison for years is expensive. Not many options really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:26 - Feb 2 with 1977 viewsSwanjaxs

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:20 - Feb 2 by Dr_Winston

May be wrong, but AFAIK the Police themselves have consistently preferred to not be armed.

The problem is how to deal with religious nutcases who will happily trade their own lives to take a couple of infidels with them. You could advocate quietly doing away with them, but that only creates martyrs. Keeping them in prison for years is expensive. Not many options really.

The only good martyr is a dead martyr.

Make it a level playing ground arm the police.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:30 - Feb 2 with 1972 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:20 - Feb 2 by Dr_Winston

China and Burma are already using that tactic . In China there are industrial complexes replacing Uighur mosques

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:31 - Feb 2 with 1963 viewsDJack

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:26 - Feb 2 by Swanjaxs

The only good martyr is a dead martyr.

Make it a level playing ground arm the police.

NO! Martyrdom is a recruiting tool for them you silly sausage.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:38 - Feb 2 with 1941 viewsSwanjaxs

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:31 - Feb 2 by DJack

I disagree, if and it's a big if, this toerag that went armed with a knife in Streatham today classed himself as a "martyr" he would have strapped himself to a real explosive belt.

Just another weeded up psycho that should have been taken out sooner

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:43 - Feb 2 with 1922 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:31 - Feb 2 by DJack

That’s a myth. A committed few may embrace the martyr’s halo; it’s a sobering, chastening possibility for most.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:44 - Feb 2 with 1918 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:13 - Feb 2 by Swanjaxs

That’s the job of the infantry, not the police.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:45 - Feb 2 with 1919 viewsFlashberryjack

They only become martyrs to fundamentalist Muslims, to the majority he's just another murderer.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:48 - Feb 2 with 1909 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:38 - Feb 2 by Swanjaxs

I disagree, if and it's a big if, this toerag that went armed with a knife in Streatham today classed himself as a "martyr" he would have strapped himself to a real explosive belt.

Just another weeded up psycho that should have been taken out sooner

Taking a step back the only difference between this and the other dregs of the third world running around south London stabbing people is this particular specimen had a copy of the Quran hanging out of his arse pocket.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:52 - Feb 2 with 1892 viewsJack_Meoff

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:48 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

Taking a step back the only difference between this and the other dregs of the third world running around south London stabbing people is this particular specimen had a copy of the Quran hanging out of his arse pocket.

That was handy. Did he have a passport in the other?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:55 - Feb 2 with 1881 viewsunion_jack

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 20:07 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

Islam.

Islam is a peaceful religion observed by millions of people across the globe.

The minority of maniacs who purposely misinterpret the Koran to fuel their own misguided view of Islam are the problem.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 22:00 - Feb 2 with 1864 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:52 - Feb 2 by Jack_Meoff

That was handy. Did he have a passport in the other?

I was speaking figuratively. He no doubt has a British passport though, courtesy of Blunkett’s tenure as Home Secretary. No doubt that makes him as British as you or I, Byron or Carlyle in the eyes of some.

God help us all, God save our grandchildren.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 22:03 - Feb 2 with 1852 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:55 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Islam is a peaceful religion observed by millions of people across the globe.

The minority of maniacs who purposely misinterpret the Koran to fuel their own misguided view of Islam are the problem.

Point me to this Islamic nirvana where children skip through fields of buttercups and waterfalls flow golden honey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024