Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexandra Road / Kingsway junction traffic lights 06:00 - Feb 6 with 1752 viewssquarebear

On Saturday I was passenger in a car that drove onto kingsway into the path of another vehicle. We'd gone through a red light (but two occupants didn't see it, one occupant wasn't sure).

On Tuesday I was driving along Kingsway when a car came from Alexandra Road having gone through that same red light and then last night three cars (the last a taxi, surely he'd know there were a set of lights?) all pulled in front of me causing me to brake.

Has something happened recently to obscure the traffic lights as vehicles approach Kingsway from the direction of the railway station?
Alexandra Road / Kingsway junction traffic lights on 06:22 - Feb 6 with 1728 viewsHighjack

It’s brexit mate. All the lights have gone off. Everything is a little bit darker, a little bit colder. The end is nigh.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alexandra Road / Kingsway junction traffic lights on 07:06 - Feb 6 with 1694 viewspikeypaul

Alexandra Road / Kingsway junction traffic lights on 06:22 - Feb 6 by Highjack

It’s brexit mate. All the lights have gone off. Everything is a little bit darker, a little bit colder. The end is nigh.

They should change the colours of the lights to red,white,and blue.

We could watch the little snowflakes have their tantrums similar to the one they are having about the new 50p and how they are not going to accept it in shops, poor little things.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024