Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? 11:01 - Feb 6 with 788 viewsWxmJax

Every party seems to have them of all sexual orientations. Not just restricted to politics either. Here's the latest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-51397956

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:21 - Feb 6 with 765 viewsfelixstowe_jack

First the Former SNP first minister then their finance minister. Are the SNP fit to run Scotland let alone ask for independence.

They need to get their own party in order first.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:28 - Feb 6 with 759 viewsEbo

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:21 - Feb 6 by felixstowe_jack

First the Former SNP first minister then their finance minister. Are the SNP fit to run Scotland let alone ask for independence.

They need to get their own party in order first.

Short memory on you:

"Andrew Griffiths, Tory MP for Burton and Uttoxeter, resigned in July 2018 as Minister for Small Business and suspended for sending 2,000 texts, many of a violent and sexual nature, to two constituents in little over three weeks. This happened a couple of months after his wife gave birth to their first child. Griffiths was subsequently found to have a track record of misogynistic behavior and bullying."

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:40 - Feb 6 with 749 viewstheloneranger

"Tory MP Stephen Crabb forced to apologise for sexting 19-year-old"

https://metro.co.uk/2017/10/29/tory-mp-stephen-crabb-forced-to-apologise-for-sex

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:46 - Feb 6 with 740 viewsHighjack

Gary Glitter sentenced to 16 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31657929

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:49 - Feb 6 with 737 viewsEbo

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:46 - Feb 6 by Highjack

Gary Glitter sentenced to 16 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31657929

He preferred 14 years though (if you get my drift)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 13:10 - Feb 6 with 697 viewsdickythorpe

Dirty git
Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 13:18 - Feb 6 with 683 viewsLohengrin

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:49 - Feb 6 by Ebo

He preferred 14 years though (if you get my drift)

Gallows humour, Eb.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:07 - Feb 6 with 651 viewsPozuelosSideys

So. Didn't we discuss on here, literally a few weeks ago where a teacher was given compensation for unfair dismissal after being fired for knobbing boys of a similar age? For me that was worse as it was an abuse of teacher student stuff.

So how come it's deemed serious enough for a politician to walk from his role with his reputation in tatters and in disgrace, but not serious enough for the teacher who actually got paid off? I'm confused. It either is or it isn't?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:11 - Feb 6 with 645 viewsCatullus

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:07 - Feb 6 by PozuelosSideys

So. Didn't we discuss on here, literally a few weeks ago where a teacher was given compensation for unfair dismissal after being fired for knobbing boys of a similar age? For me that was worse as it was an abuse of teacher student stuff.

So how come it's deemed serious enough for a politician to walk from his role with his reputation in tatters and in disgrace, but not serious enough for the teacher who actually got paid off? I'm confused. It either is or it isn't?

I agree with you. Neither is right to me.

These politicians are supposed to be the brightest and the best, people we trust to run our country/countries yet they show serious bad judgement so very often. How can they send these messages and think they won't get caught?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:13 - Feb 6 with 645 viewsVincent_Vega

Power

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:17 - Feb 6 with 638 viewsLohengrin

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:07 - Feb 6 by PozuelosSideys

An excellent point well made.

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:18 - Feb 6 with 637 viewsHighjack

I think the crux of that one was that everyone was of legal age and fully consenting. This one the kid has said “don’t try anything” and he’s still getting bombarded with messages saying he’s cute and inviting him to events.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:20 - Feb 6 with 635 viewsLohengrin

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:11 - Feb 6 by Catullus

I agree with you. Neither is right to me.

These politicians are supposed to be the brightest and the best, people we trust to run our country/countries yet they show serious bad judgement so very often. How can they send these messages and think they won't get caught?

” These politicians are supposed to be the brightest and the best...”

‘Kinell, fella’! Where have you been?

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:34 - Feb 6 with 621 viewsCatullus

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 14:20 - Feb 6 by Lohengrin

” These politicians are supposed to be the brightest and the best...”

‘Kinell, fella’! Where have you been?

I did say "supposed" when clearly they are nowhere near. Take Diane Abbott again recently, sticking up for Bercow because someone with a military background couldn't be bullied! Has she never met a drill sergeant!! Maybe not, she only hangs with the Trots and Marxists.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 18:35 - Feb 6 with 535 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 11:28 - Feb 6 by Ebo

Short memory on you:

"Andrew Griffiths, Tory MP for Burton and Uttoxeter, resigned in July 2018 as Minister for Small Business and suspended for sending 2,000 texts, many of a violent and sexual nature, to two constituents in little over three weeks. This happened a couple of months after his wife gave birth to their first child. Griffiths was subsequently found to have a track record of misogynistic behavior and bullying."

The labour MP for Peterborough released from prison for perverting the course of justice refused to resign and was still being paid by UK taxpayers. Fortunately her constituents deflected her resulting in by election.

All the parties seem to have their bad eggs.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 20:04 - Feb 6 with 485 viewsCatullus

Wtf is wrong with some of the people who seek high office ? on 18:35 - Feb 6 by felixstowe_jack

The labour MP for Peterborough released from prison for perverting the course of justice refused to resign and was still being paid by UK taxpayers. Fortunately her constituents deflected her resulting in by election.

All the parties seem to have their bad eggs.

It doesn't matter the party, the country or if it's right or left, the bad eggs are everywhere.

Onasanya was a disgrace, she's a lawyer too isn't she? But then refusing to resign.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024