Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 17:09 - Feb 6 with 7249 viewsDarran

Two months since Labour got trounced at the General Election and Magic Grampa is still leader and spokesman for the party.

What a fuçking shambles.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 17:10]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 14:23 - Feb 7 with 1489 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn on 14:09 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah the manifesto was so popular it led Labour to its worst election result in living memory.

What's the weather like ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn on 14:24 - Feb 7 with 1487 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 14:23 - Feb 7 by Flashberryjack

What's the weather like ?

Warm but windy. Beer’s flowing nicely poolside. Wife nicely broiling.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn on 14:25 - Feb 7 with 1481 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 14:18 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

Relatively speaking it went completely unread. The face on the cover ensured it remained on the shelf.

For what it’s worth I had no issue with three quarters of it.

Nor me, and you'll not be surprised that I read it all. And the others.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 14:25]

Corbyn on 14:37 - Feb 7 with 1452 viewsAce_Jack

Corbyn on 14:25 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Nor me, and you'll not be surprised that I read it all. And the others.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 14:25]

sad bastard
Corbyn on 14:38 - Feb 7 with 1450 viewsmonmouth

Corbyn on 13:04 - Feb 7 by Ebo

Hard left lol

People actually found Corbyn's policies popular but the Murdoch press made him the most smeared politician I have ever seen.

Some of those policies will no doubt be taken up by Boris to claim as his own. Northern Rail being a prime example.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 13:06]

Come on, if you are 50 you know that Corbyn was a total disaster. Long bailey would just perpetuate that. No one will argue with most of the policies as long as they are prioritised convincingly and sequenced in a way that is actually deliverable. Corbyn was a massive tw*t and an utter wang, and continues to be useless and wholly ineffective. Long Bailey wil be identikit as she is blatantly hopeless at everything she has done so far and visibly so far out of her depth she needs a submarine. And she knows it.

I want some of those policies progressed and the smug bunch of total shitheads we have now blown out forever. I think Nandy has become my favourite, but only Starmer has a real shout with the ‘great’ British electorate.

[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 16:57]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corbyn on 14:51 - Feb 7 with 1417 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 14:08 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

It’s not about legalising anything. It’s giving workers legal protection against being punished or disadvantaged for not being available 24/7 to answer calls and/or emails. I’m not saying whether it’s needed or not but I’d imagine there are people working for less scrupulous employers who may welcome such protection. The article you keep selectively quoting from mentions that a similar law has recently been introduced in France. And for the record, if I had any votes in the Labour leadership election, which I don’t, none of the, would be going to Long-Bailey.

You’re under no legal obligation to ever answer your phone or email outside working hours already. Any unscrupulous employers doing this are probably already breaking existing harassment laws.

If you’re getting bombarded with texts and phone calls do as that kid in Grange Hill said. Just say no.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on 15:11 - Feb 7 with 1401 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 14:38 - Feb 7 by monmouth

Come on, if you are 50 you know that Corbyn was a total disaster. Long bailey would just perpetuate that. No one will argue with most of the policies as long as they are prioritised convincingly and sequenced in a way that is actually deliverable. Corbyn was a massive tw*t and an utter wang, and continues to be useless and wholly ineffective. Long Bailey wil be identikit as she is blatantly hopeless at everything she has done so far and visibly so far out of her depth she needs a submarine. And she knows it.

I want some of those policies progressed and the smug bunch of total shitheads we have now blown out forever. I think Nandy has become my favourite, but only Starmer has a real shout with the ‘great’ British electorate.

I quite like Nandy too. The others are just vile individuals.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn on 23:41 - Feb 7 with 1323 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn still leader, I bet McCluskey still has his Christmas Tree up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on 11:06 - Feb 8 with 1249 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 14:24 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Warm but windy. Beer’s flowing nicely poolside. Wife nicely broiling.

Just for you, Andrew...

Corbyn on 11:13 - Feb 8 with 1244 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 11:06 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Just for you, Andrew...

Effortless.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn on 10:59 - Feb 9 with 1157 viewsPozuelosSideys

Looks like the Momentum party stitch up of putting their "preferred candidate" in place has begun. This does smell a bit, doesnt it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51432440

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corbyn on 11:24 - Feb 9 with 1123 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 10:59 - Feb 9 by PozuelosSideys

Looks like the Momentum party stitch up of putting their "preferred candidate" in place has begun. This does smell a bit, doesnt it?

It began when they only put Wrong Daily on their members’ ballot paper.

Democracy my arse. Fûcking Trots.
Corbyn on 11:35 - Feb 9 with 1109 viewsHighjack

A lot of the time it does seem like they hate each other more than they hate the Tories.

Corbyn on 14:29 - Feb 9 with 1061 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn on 10:59 - Feb 9 by PozuelosSideys

Just listened to a programme about the election campaign on Radio 4, Labour campaign manager saying that there was infighting during the campaign, for example McDonnell went out on a limb with the Free Broadband announcement when the campaign was trying to focus on the NHS at the time.

Corbyn on 14:40 - Feb 9 with 1048 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 14:29 - Feb 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

Just listened to a programme about the election campaign on Radio 4, Labour campaign manager saying that there was infighting during the campaign, for example McDonnell went out on a limb with the Free Broadband announcement when the campaign was trying to focus on the NHS at the time.

I understand the NHS is vitally important to pretty much everyone in the grand scheme of things but is it really a great vote winner? Every single campaign they focus primarily on the NHS over everything else and it never works.

Corbyn on 14:42 - Feb 9 with 1048 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 14:29 - Feb 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

A clash of egos and “policy incontinence”, plus woefully amateur organisation and the bizarrely delusional targeting of 100 Tory seats.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/13/inside-lab

Corbyn probably agreed the “Free Broadband” campaign because he thought Broadband was the name of a Palestinian terrorist.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 14:46]
Corbyn on 14:45 - Feb 9 with 1045 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 11:35 - Feb 9 by Highjack

A lot of the time it does seem like they hate each other more than they hate the Tories.

That’s always been the Labour way. One of the main differences between Labour and the Tories has always been that Labour likes to do its bloodletting very publicly and very messily. With a few exceptions, the Tories have always carried out their carnage behind closed doors.

Corbyn on 14:53 - Feb 9 with 1034 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn on 14:42 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

A clash of egos and “policy incontinence”, plus woefully amateur organisation and the bizarrely delusional targeting of 100 Tory seats.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/13/inside-lab

Corbyn probably agreed the “Free Broadband” campaign because he thought Broadband was the name of a Palestinian terrorist.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 14:46]

Looks like the general election infighting has moved on to the leadership election.

Corbyn on 14:55 - Feb 9 with 1030 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 14:45 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

That’s always been the Labour way. One of the main differences between Labour and the Tories has always been that Labour likes to do its bloodletting very publicly and very messily. With a few exceptions, the Tories have always carried out their carnage behind closed doors.

I like a good Star Wars analogy. The Tories are like the Sith, craving each other’s power and ruthlessly and efficiently taking over the galaxy with a front of unity even though they are secretly constantly searching for ways to overthrow each other.

Labour are like the Jedi, who sit around talking, just watching and waiting, doing f*ck all while the galaxy is burning and even when a talented lad who can change everything and has real talent comes along they’re all like “no Anakin, we will not grant you the rank of master because you’re not pure enough. You just run along to that crappy little constituency and guard that hot senator you’ve been secretly lusting after since you were nine. Leave the important watching and waiting, doing f*ck all stuff to us.”

Corbyn on 21:32 - Feb 9 with 951 viewswaynekerr55

Correct me if I'm wrong but they've also done this whilst Starmer was at his mum's bedside dying.

And yet the Tories are scum? I despise those cúnts and the sooner people like McClusky fúck off back to oblivion where they belong the better.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn on 12:45 - Feb 11 with 853 viewsEbo

Corbyn on 14:38 - Feb 7 by monmouth

What makes me laugh is the fact that the centrists are saying we must be united yet if RLB gets the nod they will be off.

I'm not a fan of any of them and Starmer would be Blair MK2

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn on 14:23 - Feb 11 with 818 viewsraynor94

Corbyn on 12:45 - Feb 11 by Ebo

What makes me laugh is the fact that the centrists are saying we must be united yet if RLB gets the nod they will be off.

If RLB gets elected, it's a guaranteed 10 years of Tory rule.

Corbyn and McCluskey the puppeteers won't be able to believe their luck.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn on 14:29 - Feb 11 with 814 viewsDarran

Corbyn on 14:23 - Feb 11 by raynor94

If RLB gets elected, it's a guaranteed 10 years of Tory rule.

Corbyn and McCluskey the puppeteers won't be able to believe their luck.

Don’t bother Rayns people told Ebo the same thing about Corbyn.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 17:00 - Feb 11 with 768 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 12:45 - Feb 11 by Ebo

What - an actually win an election?
Corbyn on 20:06 - Feb 11 with 716 viewswaynekerr55

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-election-result-jeremy-cor

😯

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024