Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay 10:04 - Feb 7 with 16169 viewstheloneranger

Good luck Phil, go enjoy your life.

https://news.sky.com/story/phillip-schofield-comes-out-as-gay-11928156

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 07:55 - Feb 10 with 1237 viewsbuilthjack

Gordon Gopher has always looked happy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:33 - Feb 10 with 1118 viewsDarran

The rumours are picking up on Twitter. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:50 - Feb 10 with 1084 viewsHighjack

Remember when he handed David Cameron a list of gay celebrities that should be investigated? The insinuation at the time was he got the names off the internet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:22 - Feb 10 with 1021 viewsdickythorpe

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:50 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Remember when he handed David Cameron a list of gay celebrities that should be investigated? The insinuation at the time was he got the names off the internet.

There was code names "Patrick Puddles" was one.

Joan Collins said everyone knew he was gay so timing is odd.

These lifestyles of the celebs are so far removed from ours. Hey?
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:24 - Feb 10 with 1015 viewsdickythorpe

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 11:33 - Feb 10 by Darran

The rumours are picking up on Twitter. 👀

Are they Dar?
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:36 - Feb 10 with 1006 viewssainthelens

Heard he had that many young men passing through, he had to install guttering round his bed.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:39 - Feb 10 with 1001 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:24 - Feb 10 by dickythorpe

Are they Dar?

Yes.

https://www.politicalite.com/exclusive/exclusive-eyewitness-reveals-all-on-phill

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 991 viewsexiledclaseboy

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:39 - Feb 10 by Darran

Yes.

https://www.politicalite.com/exclusive/exclusive-eyewitness-reveals-all-on-phill

Classy news source there.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 13:46]

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:49 - Feb 10 with 976 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:43 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

Classy news source there.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 13:46]

Yes I agree but I was just showing Dicky what I’d discovered on Twitter this morning.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 949 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:49 - Feb 10 by Darran

Yes I agree but I was just showing Dicky what I’d discovered on Twitter this morning.

Someone having lunch with someone else? In a busy cafe in White City?

Wow.

That definitely means he’s been deceiving his wife with her having no knowledge of the situation for years. Lol.

And they say women gossip.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:07 - Feb 10 with 943 viewstheloneranger

He passed David Cameron a list of alleged paedophiles he had obtained from the internet.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 14:09]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 918 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:02 - Feb 10 by londonlisa2001

Someone having lunch with someone else? In a busy cafe in White City?

Wow.

That definitely means he’s been deceiving his wife with her having no knowledge of the situation for years. Lol.

And they say women gossip.

How do you know he wasn’t deceiving his wife then? How do you know he hasn’t deceived his wife many times then? I’m not saying he has but how the fuçk do you know he hasn’t?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:26 - Feb 10 with 906 viewsSwanjaxs

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:23 - Feb 10 by Darran

How do you know he wasn’t deceiving his wife then? How do you know he hasn’t deceived his wife many times then? I’m not saying he has but how the fuçk do you know he hasn’t?

She knows no more than the rest of us, but the evidence suggests he's been caught with his pants down 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:27 - Feb 10 with 893 viewsHighjack

Is it commonplace in the showbiz industry for the multi millionaire stars of the show to go for dinner with one of the lowly runners? If I got a job as a runner do you reckon Holly would take me out for a meal and a beer?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:28 - Feb 10 with 899 viewsexiledclaseboy

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 13:49 - Feb 10 by Darran

Dicky’s not bothered about any of this mun. He’s said loads of times. Hey?

Poll: Tory leader

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:28 - Feb 10 with 895 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:26 - Feb 10 by Swanjaxs

She knows no more than the rest of us, but the evidence suggests he's been caught with his pants down 👍

She’s knows everything. She probably sees him down the golf club with Roy Hodgson.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:35 - Feb 10 with 874 viewsHighjack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:27 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Is it commonplace in the showbiz industry for the multi millionaire stars of the show to go for dinner with one of the lowly runners? If I got a job as a runner do you reckon Holly would take me out for a meal and a beer?

Knowing my luck I’d probably end up with Denise the agony aunt.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:37 - Feb 10 with 870 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:28 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

Fair point I think I’ll leave Lisa reply to Dicky from now on because she’s the only one that knows what’s really gone on.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 14:37]

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 867 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:23 - Feb 10 by Darran

He’s not deceived her about being gay.

The rest of it is up to them.

Trawling the Internet looking for gossip to spread trying to criticise simply because he’s gay is pathetic.

Bloody hell - the prime minister of this country was accused of having an affair and giving significant amounts of public money and support to the woman he’s had an affair with and there’s less fuss on here. Not one comment about ‘his poor wife’.
Unless you put the same effort into working out whether any person has deceived their partner you’re just a grubby homophobic bigot Darran.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:39 - Feb 10 with 862 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:38 - Feb 10 by londonlisa2001

He’s not deceived her about being gay.

The rest of it is up to them.

Trawling the Internet looking for gossip to spread trying to criticise simply because he’s gay is pathetic.

Bloody hell - the prime minister of this country was accused of having an affair and giving significant amounts of public money and support to the woman he’s had an affair with and there’s less fuss on here. Not one comment about ‘his poor wife’.
Unless you put the same effort into working out whether any person has deceived their partner you’re just a grubby homophobic bigot Darran.

Oh ok then.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:42 - Feb 10 with 845 viewsHighjack

Or bloody Judy Finnegan.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:42 - Feb 10 with 850 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:28 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

Neither dicky nor Darran are interested.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:44 - Feb 10 with 843 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:37 - Feb 10 by Darran

Fair point I think I’ll leave Lisa reply to Dicky from now on because she’s the only one that knows what’s really gone on.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 14:37]

Nope. I don’t care what gone on.

But as several people have told you, it’s been known about for years and years. Since before he was married. Why are you so interested in other people’s relationships? It’s up to them.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:50 - Feb 10 with 832 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:44 - Feb 10 by londonlisa2001

Nope. I don’t care what gone on.

But as several people have told you, it’s been known about for years and years. Since before he was married. Why are you so interested in other people’s relationships? It’s up to them.

Yes I’ve noticed you don’t care.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 15:00 - Feb 10 with 811 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 14:50 - Feb 10 by Darran

Yes I’ve noticed you don’t care.

I don’t.

I do care about you taking the piss out of people and looking for sh*t about them because they’re gay and constantly using offensive language. That’s what I’ve been posting about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024