Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans 23:50 - Feb 7 with 6401 viewsjackharris

Derby County took up an initial allocation of 1,033. Yesterday (Thursday) they had sold 964. I would have thought they would bring more for a Saturday match at 3pm? They brought more for the FA Cup Match in 1999.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:06 - Feb 8 with 4874 views1983

cr@p support

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:33 - Feb 8 with 4846 viewswestside

Why don't they shift the away fans over a bit
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:52 - Feb 8 with 4819 viewsNotLoyal

Terrible turn out considering our away distances and away support being the biggest in Wales.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 13:11 - Feb 8 with 4712 viewsswanforthemoney

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:52 - Feb 8 by NotLoyal

Terrible turn out considering our away distances and away support being the biggest in Wales.

How many did we take to Derby in the corresponding fixture earlier in the season?

I stand in the North Stand

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 15:13 - Feb 8 with 4625 viewsNotLoyal

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 13:11 - Feb 8 by swanforthemoney

How many did we take to Derby in the corresponding fixture earlier in the season?

They never travel to us, I've been in away cr8wds of 3 or 4000 plus there many times.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 17:08 - Feb 8 with 4544 viewsNeath_Jack

And four of them were enough to take the piss in the East stand.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 17:15 - Feb 8 with 4532 viewsdlr2006

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 17:08 - Feb 8 by Neath_Jack

Was wondering what that was all about
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 17:19 - Feb 8 with 4505 viewsSwanjaxs

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 17:08 - Feb 8 by Neath_Jack

Didn't oldjack steam in! 😯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 17:33 - Feb 8 with 4479 viewsNeath_Jack

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 17:19 - Feb 8 by Swanjaxs

Didn't oldjack steam in! 😯

I was told he was hiding in the toilets

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:35 - Feb 8 with 4307 viewsBluebird

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:52 - Feb 8 by NotLoyal

Yes we saw your away following at Stoke 😂
About 400
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:44 - Feb 8 with 4281 viewsbennytheblue

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:35 - Feb 8 by Bluebird

About 400

Photo was taken before the game bra, they were all down in the bar, strange that.
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:48 - Feb 8 with 4282 viewsGingerjack80

Eat sh!t u pair of nonces and f*ck off our site.
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:50 - Feb 8 with 4276 viewsSwanjaxs

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:44 - Feb 8 by bennytheblue

Photo was taken before the game bra, they were all down in the bar, strange that.

"bra" "bar"...

Mars baaaarrr 😂

Stick to doing the breast stroke on grass stupid (city) oaf 🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️ 🤪🤪🤪

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 21:03 - Feb 8 with 4255 viewsJBT95

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:33 - Feb 8 by westside

Why don't they shift the away fans over a bit

Away followings have been terrible this season to our place.

Cardiff only ones to bring near 2k so far?

No doubt Leeds and Bristol City will.

They probably should look at next season placing the away fans in the NW corner, with where the derby fans were today for extended followings, otherwise our own fans could sit behind the goal.

Probably won't do sod all though.
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 21:07 - Feb 8 with 4244 viewsbennytheblue

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:50 - Feb 8 by Swanjaxs

"bra" "bar"...

Mars baaaarrr 😂

Stick to doing the breast stroke on grass stupid (city) oaf 🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️ 🤪🤪🤪

I’d pull a pair of goggles out my socks an all
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 21:07 - Feb 8 with 4248 viewsJBT95

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 15:13 - Feb 8 by NotLoyal

They never travel to us, I've been in away cr8wds of 3 or 4000 plus there many times.

You have to remember for them we are a long way away, whereas them for us aren't too far in comparison to places like the NW, NE, Yorkshire etc. Even London is closer to Derby, and easier to get too. We are out on the limb.

Whereas Swansea to Derby is a similar distance as Swansea to London which pretty much seems like a local away to us, probably cause its on a direct train route.

It's all about perspective.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 21:08]
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 21:08 - Feb 8 with 4241 viewsJBT95

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:35 - Feb 8 by Bluebird

About 400

Game was only confirmed 20 days before ko.
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 4190 viewsBluebird

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 20:48 - Feb 8 by Gingerjack80

Eat sh!t u pair of nonces and f*ck off our site.

You keep on about nonces on threads it makes me think you are one and your in denial..
Freak ginger c.unt
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 23:07 - Feb 8 with 4145 viewsowainglyndwr

Wrong
They couldn't wait to get away.
Fair play to the security boys which pointed out to the boys confronting them of the cameras picking it all up
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 07:59 - Feb 9 with 4020 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 23:07 - Feb 8 by owainglyndwr

Wrong
They couldn't wait to get away.
Fair play to the security boys which pointed out to the boys confronting them of the cameras picking it all up

What is it with some of these wannabe hard men FFS?? Derby are hardly the Millwall of the midlands are they!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:23 - Feb 9 with 4007 viewsSTID2017

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 21:03 - Feb 8 by JBT95

Away followings have been terrible this season to our place.

Cardiff only ones to bring near 2k so far?

No doubt Leeds and Bristol City will.

They probably should look at next season placing the away fans in the NW corner, with where the derby fans were today for extended followings, otherwise our own fans could sit behind the goal.

Probably won't do sod all though.

May be difficult due to the set up of the away compound behind the North Stand.
Not sure if it could be altered without obstructing the entrance to the car park behind ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:30 - Feb 9 with 3986 viewsJackfath

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 21:07 - Feb 8 by JBT95

You have to remember for them we are a long way away, whereas them for us aren't too far in comparison to places like the NW, NE, Yorkshire etc. Even London is closer to Derby, and easier to get too. We are out on the limb.

Whereas Swansea to Derby is a similar distance as Swansea to London which pretty much seems like a local away to us, probably cause its on a direct train route.

It's all about perspective.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 21:08]

Are you saying that if you live in Derby, it's further away from Swansea compared to if you live in Swansea Derby is closer?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:34 - Feb 9 with 3976 viewsTailGunner

About 400

700 to Stoke, 700 to Preston week after.
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:41 - Feb 9 with 3966 viewsSTID2017

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:30 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

Are you saying that if you live in Derby, it's further away from Swansea compared to if you live in Swansea Derby is closer?

You are a silly man.
Derby is in the East Midlands. Guess the reason it is called the Midlands is that it is geographically in the middle of the country. Therefore most points N,S, E and W are likely to be closer than we are.
Probably the only exception with teams in our current division is Middlesbrough - even that is debatable.
So Swansea is one of or the longest away trip they will make.
Where as for us Derby is much closer than Middlesbrough, Hull, Huddersfield, Sheffield, etc e
Hope this helps you to understand a little better

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 09:14 - Feb 9 with 3937 viewsowainglyndwr

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:23 - Feb 9 by STID2017

May be difficult due to the set up of the away compound behind the North Stand.
Not sure if it could be altered without obstructing the entrance to the car park behind ?

There is sectioning under the stand and the doors to exit are near the compound exit gates either side
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024