Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. 17:29 - Feb 8 with 2036 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

However for myself and the other 11,000 or so Swansea City fans in attendance, it was more of the same.

We struggled to create any chances. It took a horrendous goalkeeping error and an optimistic long shot to get ourselves on the scoresheet.

I dread to think about what shape our club will be in when Cooper eventually leaves. He's taking the club and most of our talented young players backwards.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:26 - Feb 8 with 1765 viewsbennytheblue

11,000? Really? For a league match, you could have gone 6th too. Woeful
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:34 - Feb 8 with 1731 viewsNortbankboy

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:26 - Feb 8 by bennytheblue

Pay the £12 mill you owe for sale
And pay the £12 mill you owe sam.
You racist gets
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:38 - Feb 8 with 1713 viewsMrSwerve

Fair play Dwight. 🎣

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:42 - Feb 8 with 1693 viewstheloneranger

Not far out ... 16,230 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:49 - Feb 8 with 1667 viewsbennytheblue

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:34 - Feb 8 by Nortbankboy

Pay the £12 mill you owe for sale
And pay the £12 mill you owe sam.
You racist gets

Is that a poem?
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:49 - Feb 8 with 1667 viewsNortbankboy

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:42 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Not far out ... 16,230 😂

It was an entertaining game to be fair.
But the table don't lie.
The top six is about right
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:15 - Feb 8 with 1595 viewsbennytheblue

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:42 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Not far out ... 16,230 😂

Officially like
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:24 - Feb 8 with 1566 viewsDarran

Not far out ... 16,230 😂

That was the attendance given there wasn’t that many there though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:33 - Feb 8 with 1539 viewsBluebird

There might have been a stay away protest ?
There is one due now they ain’t winning?
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:38 - Feb 8 with 1518 viewsJinxy

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 19:26 - Feb 8 by bennytheblue

Any football club supporter turns up to watch their team. That's a given. The only variable is the match day experience. Honestly, if I supported Cardiff I'd walk away every 2 weeks feeling disrespected as a supporter - long ball, hopeful and physical football. I saw my team lose 2-3 today but remain proud. We try and play the "right" way. No offence.
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:43 - Feb 8 with 1495 viewsbennytheblue

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:38 - Feb 8 by Jinxy

Any football club supporter turns up to watch their team. That's a given. The only variable is the match day experience. Honestly, if I supported Cardiff I'd walk away every 2 weeks feeling disrespected as a supporter - long ball, hopeful and physical football. I saw my team lose 2-3 today but remain proud. We try and play the "right" way. No offence.

None taken. Shocking winning goal today, right scramble scuff off the hip. Amazing we can’t pass the ball, just hoof.
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:48 - Feb 8 with 1479 viewsDarran

There was a woman on Call Rob earlier on her way home from Luton,I think her name was Ann,she was going radio rental over Cardiff’s performance today even though they won 1-0.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 21:16 - Feb 8 with 1410 viewsOneill_77

A fabulous example of the type that doesn't get it, doesn't want to get it, and cowers when the going gets tougher.

Those that get it choose to always support, encourage, partake in and enjoy the journey. Many of us enjoyed today. The sad minority didn't, couldn't and never would.
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 21:57 - Feb 8 with 1305 viewsSwanjaxs

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 21:16 - Feb 8 by Oneill_77

A fabulous example of the type that doesn't get it, doesn't want to get it, and cowers when the going gets tougher.

Those that get it choose to always support, encourage, partake in and enjoy the journey. Many of us enjoyed today. The sad minority didn't, couldn't and never would.

Bravo! 👏👏👏

So very Churchillian.

Cut yourself a nice Cuban, and pour a brandy for that brama 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 22:08 - Feb 8 with 1291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 21:16 - Feb 8 by Oneill_77

No offence but I think that puts YOU in the minority. The vast majority understand the financial constraints we’re under but don’t appreciate the way our football has regressed under Cooper. We’re awful to watch right now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 00:35 - Feb 9 with 1173 viewsAngelRangelQS

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 22:08 - Feb 8 by Brynmill_Jack

No offence but I think that puts YOU in the minority. The vast majority understand the financial constraints we’re under but don’t appreciate the way our football has regressed under Cooper. We’re awful to watch right now.

Particularly when said financial constraints mean that whoever is manager needs to get the best out of what he has, improve players where he can and make semi competent substitutions. Cooper can’t do any of them.
It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 03:52 - Feb 9 with 1108 viewsTimTtam

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 22:08 - Feb 8 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought we played well yesterday, without getting a result.
16 shots to 8
7 shots on target to 4
85% pass accuracy

It was our poor defending in the midfield and defense. A tighter defensive performance, and Derby score 0 or 1.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 08:00 - Feb 9 with 976 viewsSTID2017

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 20:38 - Feb 8 by Jinxy

As you say disappointed with the outcome but not the effort from most.
Entertaining game and both teams had patches where they looked like good teams.
Plus some good goals, although both sides will blame their defences.
Realistically I gave up on promotion a long time ago and just hoping each game is entertaining.
Nice to see lots of the youngsters combining and keen to have a go.
Watching some of the teams in the division, not only Cardiff, would depress me.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 08:03 - Feb 9 with 968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 03:52 - Feb 9 by TimTtam

I thought we played well yesterday, without getting a result.
16 shots to 8
7 shots on target to 4
85% pass accuracy

It was our poor defending in the midfield and defense. A tighter defensive performance, and Derby score 0 or 1.

Instead of brining in wingers he never used perhaps he should have focussed on even loaning a decent CDM. Then Derby would have been kept to 1 or 0. And with a better base to build from we would be creating many more chances which hopefully Brewster would convert (unless he fancies doing more silly showboating flicks).

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 08:08 - Feb 9 with 965 viewsTimTtam

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 08:03 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Instead of brining in wingers he never used perhaps he should have focussed on even loaning a decent CDM. Then Derby would have been kept to 1 or 0. And with a better base to build from we would be creating many more chances which hopefully Brewster would convert (unless he fancies doing more silly showboating flicks).

Yep. I'm running out of excuses for Cooper by the day...

Early in the season on here people were talking about playing Wilmot as a DM, seeing as back then he couldn't get game time as a defender. When VDH comes back there'll definitely be no room for him. That seems the only option if we were to deploy a DM. We can't put Grimes there because we need him as a CM now that Carrol is gone (could you imagine a midfield pairing of Byers and Fulton?).

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 08:21 - Feb 9 with 954 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 08:08 - Feb 9 by TimTtam

Yep. I'm running out of excuses for Cooper by the day...

Early in the season on here people were talking about playing Wilmot as a DM, seeing as back then he couldn't get game time as a defender. When VDH comes back there'll definitely be no room for him. That seems the only option if we were to deploy a DM. We can't put Grimes there because we need him as a CM now that Carrol is gone (could you imagine a midfield pairing of Byers and Fulton?).

To be fair on Fulton he’s another that’s been badly treated by Cooper in favour of blue eyed Byers.
He’s got more defensive dog in him for sure but I agree that Wilmot (another victim of Coopers “man management” skills) should at least be given a run there .

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 10:22 - Feb 9 with 828 viewsWxmJax

Fair do's Dwighty, glad to hear that you went to the game as usually you're on here during matches.

That'll be the Rooney effect then.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 10:24 - Feb 9 with 822 viewsCooperman

It was a fantastic match for the neutrals who came to watch Wayne Rooney. on 10:22 - Feb 9 by WxmJax

Fair do's Dwighty, glad to hear that you went to the game as usually you're on here during matches.

That'll be the Rooney effect then.

Aye, he was one of the neutrals.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024